gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

m100 Away
Banned

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
the more i think about it the more odd this channel seems to be. There's the whole no videos/no caps thing which most channels seem to appreciate is basically free advertising. Then there's the overly cautious approach they take to the whole thing, three pairs of pants, clothes back on long before the actual requirement. The fact that they seem happy to coast along when with a bit of investment and some set changes etc they could seriously challenge the accepted bigger channels - particularly given the girls on their books. Though even that is slightly wierd - they seem to have an endless pool of new talent who don't have any or very little previous experience but then they also seem incapable of keeping a large percentage or using what they can keep to their advantage eg anyone else with isabella on their channel would be shouting it from the rooftops. And when the girls move on there are very few who go to another channel, sophie and kerrie are the only ones i can think of? judging by their 'forum' they also seem to have a complete lack of tolerance for criticism of any kind no matter how it's presented, even good humoured constructive criticism gets deleted or the poster gets banned. It seems to solely be an exercise in phone me.... posts made by the girls (though i suspect they are all posted by the same person since they are all in the same style) or advertising the webcam or girls at home services. And as for scheduling the girls appearances the less said about that the better.

All very odd behaviour for a channel which could have a massive share of the market.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
07-10-2014 12:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

You have to laugh at some of the stuff that gets posted on their forum, in the name of the girls. If only they could bring even a smidgeon of the rampant lesbianism they purport to all be up to in the toilets and changing rooms, to their on-screen time, it would spice it up no end.
It wouldn't surprise me if the girls have to check what they are meant to have been up to, before going on, in case someone asks about it on the phone and catches them out.
07-10-2014 13:33
m100 Away
Banned

ha ha i'd forgotten about that they went through a real phase of posts like that about a fortnight ago.

and let's not forget the fact that you need a satnav to keep track of who's on which channel - samie has just been on xpanded1 for 8 minutes and is now on expanded 3, so that tindra could move from three to two! or perhaps some of their viewers are so stupid that they can't change channels themselves to see who is on.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
07-10-2014 22:16
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

This channel is so tame now. I remember when it first aired on Freeview tv and with Ofcom fully in flow, the girls were always giving us some "accidentally" flashed pussy flaps or actually taking their knickers off when at the back of the set and turning sideways on to the camera. On occasions they would change their poses with no concerns of what they showed. There was a girl who's name escapes me now, who regularly wore see-through knickers. We were always guaranteed a close up look by the cameraman, especially when other girls were going or coming back from a break, when they zoom away from that change over and closed in on another model's crutch!
16-10-2014 15:03
Digital Dave Away
Retired

^ I think you may be thinking of a different channel. Huhlaugh
16-10-2014 15:56
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

No Sir.
16-10-2014 18:28
stagmonkey Offline
Master Poster

i don't remember it being as blatant as that tbh
17-10-2014 09:41
m100 Away
Banned

it never was, can you imagine their producers? They don't even allow the girls to talk on air, most of them have two pairs of knickers on and often three or, like ashton, pants so big you could house a family of five in them.

17-10-2014 11:32
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

I'm not talking about just round the corner in time. 4yrs +.
18-10-2014 23:36
Digital Dave Away
Retired

XPanded wasn't on the air 4+ years ago.

I can't think of what channel you're mixing it up with. Perhaps you dreamt it. There has never been that type of channel on Freeview. The only channel that had pussy flashes was Babestar, which was on Sky back in 2006.
18-10-2014 23:56

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles