babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
Yes it was me that made comments about ava blue's early bs shows that she got upset about and posted on the forum to respond. I did apologise to ava and it was this incident that made me be more respectful to the babes when I do criticise from then on. the babeshow babes do come on the forum see the comments and can get upset by them, especially if they are comments that personally attack/insult them

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 27-03-2014 02:32 by Rammyrascal.)
27-03-2014 02:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(26-03-2014 20:34 )Joey 27 Wrote:  a bit like when you only posted on Tori Lee's thread when she joined studio 66 for one night

What were her call stats like on that night Rammy? Wink laugh.

27-03-2014 03:45
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

ill let you know later today Winklaugh

Piper Niven Superfan
27-03-2014 11:03
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

To be honest I can't really comment on the shows now as I very rarely watch any more.There's too many fake boobs around for me.
27-03-2014 11:09
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(26-03-2014 19:47 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  mainly post about the babeshow babes I do like, when I do criticise, I always try and do it in a way that isn't upsetting to the babeshow babe I'm criticising

i ran the above through the rammy translator and this is what came out

"i only post good things about the girls on 66 how ever bad there performance is and when i do criticise it's only girls on other channels who are doing well and my bosses want to put the boot into"

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
27-03-2014 11:58
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

very good winsaw Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
27-03-2014 12:50
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(27-03-2014 01:02 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  oh not this "rammyrascal is a s66 fanboy and has an anti bs agenda" again. give it a rest please

Christ your boring mate,you should take your own advice and give it a rest Wink

Maybe if you didnt reply to EVERY poster you dont agree with you might not get into so many spats,people cant even say a girl has been tame without you jumping in saying she's be great,yet your the first to go eekeekeekshockedshocked when the same girl gets naked or ups her performance Rolleyes

Any chance your planning on forum retirement when you reach 50k posts? Should be this time next month when you break that landmark!

If you want to be positive all the time about how "great" the channels are (mostly elite) then off with you! But dont make it your business to personally reply to every and any post thats asking for a higher quality session than that of your low standards.If everyone here praised shit shows like you do there would be nothing but 24/7 dayshows,some girls respond well to posts encouraging a more
raunchy show and thats what these so called negative posts are there for!!! Without personally insulting a girl of course Heart
27-03-2014 17:35
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

(27-03-2014 11:58 )winsaw Wrote:  
(26-03-2014 19:47 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  mainly post about the babeshow babes I do like, when I do criticise, I always try and do it in a way that isn't upsetting to the babeshow babe I'm criticising

i ran the above through the rammy translator and this is what came out

"i only post good things about the girls on 66 how ever bad there performance is and when i do criticise it's only girls on other channels who are doing well and my bosses want to put the boot into"

Glad that's cleared that upHuhHuhHuh
27-03-2014 17:39
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

babefinder is right rammy, we all know it's your right to reply to every post on the forum but just because you can doesn't mean you should.
it'd be good to one day see a discussion on here about these channels without you being the centre of attention
27-03-2014 17:49
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

OK I'm going to probably surprise some of you now, but I'm going to include the fact that although Rammy may be annoying at times and defend Studio till his last mouse click, he actually plays a role on this forum and here's why I think so. When any decent debate unfolds we can always rely on Rammy to go the opposite way, by doing so relentlessly he creates some great debates and it's fun when your bored dropping in on the Studio to get the Studio Terrier barking! If Rammy suddenly disappeared then the short wait of defense that never comes might be equally annoying, a bit like when you finally rid yourself of some military grade annoying hiccups! You kind of miss them when there gone!
I've had my fair share of run-in's with Mr Rascal and given him some proper stick, but I thought I'd try and level the playing field in here a little.
27-03-2014 19:08

Click here to watch Babestation TV