Posting Machine

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
studio 66
26-03-2014 19:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

nothing to do with s66 joey, it's about personal attacks/insults on babeshow babes on all the channels and forum members not just s66 babeshow babes.

Piper Niven Superfan
26-03-2014 19:27
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Just speaking from a personal standpoint here is what I try to do.
I will criticise performance levels but endeavour to do so in a constructive way and try to give reasoning behind it.
I might even offer criticism where I feel the attitude/demeanour of the on screen babe seems not conducive to the bare essentials of nightshow output. If there is an obvious laziness, lack of any enthusiasm or intent to at least seem mildly horny I think it is worth pointing it out.
What I won't do is use idle derogatory insulting words for the sake of it.
That seems to me to be pretty pointless as well as overly personal and liable to cause offence.
Performance criticism is fair game.
I don't know these babes from Adam no matter how many chats I have had with a load of them even on dayshows.
Not really equipped to lampoon personality on that basis.
If and when a babe says or does something worthy of disapproval I will offer criticism in a measured way where appropriate while trying to ensure I do not cross the line and head into pointless insult territory.
How successful I am in sticking to this approach I have no clue but I do my best.

26-03-2014 19:33
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

It is better to spread love rather than hate which is why it is best to post about girls you like rather than ones you don't.
26-03-2014 19:40
Whynot Offline
Just Me

The industry the girls are in is one hundred percent visual based. Therefore they will be judged on their looks. Nobody sees a babe on a channel and thinks 'oh i bet she could give me advice on my dodgy alternator'. They call them because of how they look.... henceforth they can mainly be judged on how they look!!!

Everybody finds different looks attractive, being able to say why u don't find someone attractive is good, because it allows the girls fans to deliver their response and to share what they find attractive about said girl. Who knows, maybe the person who delivered the criticism will then re evaluate their original stance.

Never be afraid to give opinions, any opinion is worthwhile. Discussion is healthy.

I hate injustice and liars
26-03-2014 19:45
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(26-03-2014 19:40 )Tractor boy Wrote:  It is better to spread love rather than hate which is why it is best to post about girls you like rather than ones you don't.

Agree tractor boy, it's pretty much what I do on the forum regarding babeshow babes, mainly post about the babeshow babes I do like, when I do criticise, I always try and do it in a way that isn't upsetting to the babeshow babe I'm criticising

Piper Niven Superfan
26-03-2014 19:47
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

a bit like when you only posted on Tori Lee's thread when she joined studio 66 for one night
26-03-2014 20:34
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

oh not this "rammyrascal is a s66 fanboy and has an anti bs agenda" again. give it a rest please. also it's got nothing to do with what was being discussed which was people persoanally attacking/insulting babeshow babes

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 27-03-2014 01:03 by Rammyrascal.)
27-03-2014 01:02
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Have i missed something, have some posts been removed or edited by the mods ?, i cant see any babes that have personally been insulted and attacked in this thread, is Rammy kicking off again because of Billy expressing his opinion that it was sad to see the channels hiring ugly women ?, if that is all that's been posted then imo Rammy is making a mountain out of a mole hill again, as that statement doesn't personally insult and attack anyone in person imo .

Talking about the babes being upset by reading criticism concerning their shows and appearance, i remember Ava Blue getting unfair criticism concerning her early BS shows, she came on this forum and responded to the person making these unfair person attacks, i've forgot who it was now, can you remember who it was Rammy lol .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
27-03-2014 02:00
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(27-03-2014 02:00 )mr mystery Wrote:  is Rammy kicking off again because of Billy expressing his opinion that it was sad to see the channels hiring ugly women ?

No, it was Lotuseater brought it all up again and had a go at Rammy.

Rammy's just defending himself, as he's entitled to do.
27-03-2014 02:17

Click here to watch Babestation TV