║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion
It was an "implied night-show" Wink
26-03-2014 15:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

Whilst last nights show was lacking in the area of one or two obvious points Wink I really enjoyed it. Big Grin

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
26-03-2014 15:34
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-03-2014 10:18 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(26-03-2014 06:00 )Whynot Wrote:  Tonight was her best TEASE show... the handbra etc... made it a tease... A nightshow includes nipples... to answer your question Rammy about why is it so important she goes topless. It is important because it creates a clear visual distinction between a tease show and a night show! Tashie said she was going a nightshow, but delivered a tease show. I begrudge being told one thing only to be delivered another.

I won't be sold an orange and told it is an apple!!

fair enough that's what you think why it's important tashie should go fully topless and think a nightshow includes nipples. but as ive said a nightshow does not have to include going topless

as for what tashie has sad on the mic and on twitter about her shows on s66, take it with a pinch of salt as she will say things to try and get as many calls in as possible which is her job on the babeshows.

I enjoyed tashie's nightshow last night and hope she does do more and if she does, she may in time go fully topless

have to agree with the comments about tashie's accent, it sounded like she was being a villain in a western Smile
stop being daft rammy if no one got their tits out on a nightshow these babechannels will sink faster into oblivion than portsmouth fc, if they didn't and the shows stayed popular i would seriously worry what's happened to the male species

you say the shows are about phone sex and not about a babe going topless but usually when you have sex you see a woman topless don't you

anyway i guess we're just a bunch of "freeloaders" so it was no surprise to me tashie didn't get her tits out
(This post was last modified: 26-03-2014 16:04 by Joey 27.)
26-03-2014 16:03
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

im sure it was 46p on all channels at the same time so you saying lucy and yazmin were not making the calls even when they were topless or nude Wink so that blows your theory out of the window

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
26-03-2014 16:32
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

(26-03-2014 16:03 )Joey 27 Wrote:  
(26-03-2014 06:00 )Whynot Wrote:  Tonight was her best TEASE show... the handbra etc... made it a tease... A nightshow includes nipples... to answer your question Rammy about why is it so important she goes topless. It is important because it creates a clear visual distinction between a tease show and a night show! Tashie said she was going a nightshow, but delivered a tease show. I begrudge being told one thing only to be delivered another.

fair enough that's what you think why it's important tashie should go fully topless and think a nightshow includes nipples. but as ive said a nightshow does not have to include going topless

as for what tashie has sad on the mic and on twitter about her shows on s66, take it with a pinch of salt as she will say things to try and get as many calls in as possible which is her job on the babeshows.

I enjoyed tashie's nightshow last night and hope she does do more and if she does, she may in time go fully topless

have to agree with the comments about tashie's accent, it sounded like she was being a villain in a western Smile
stop being daft rammy if no one got their tits out on a nightshow these babechannels will sink faster into oblivion than portsmouth fc, if they didn't and the shows stayed popular i would seriously worry what's happened to the male species

you say the shows are about phone sex and not about a babe going topless but usually when you have sex you see a woman topless don't you

anyway i guess we're just a bunch of "freeloaders" so it was no surprise to me tashie didn't get her tits out

i actually think they wouldnt sink if it was just underwear shows PP3am was making the calls only reason that it ended was that they wanted the channel space for 4 BS channels if it still had been in existence im sure it would have still been popular

anyway we are getting well off topic

have to say i enjoyed Tashies show and im not to keen on her tbh dont dislike her just not my cup of tea

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
26-03-2014 16:43
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

TBH from what I saw last night, Tashie should stay on days. Nudity is what separates the night shows from the day shows because if the girl is still covered up, then I'm sure I'm not the only one who then doubts she's even talking filth and isn't going to risk mounting up a huge phone bill when you've got the visual stimulant on all the other channels. A waste of a 3hr night show slot in my opinion.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
26-03-2014 18:20
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(26-03-2014 16:43 )HannahsPet Wrote:  
(26-03-2014 16:03 )Joey 27 Wrote:  

i actually think they wouldnt sink if it was just underwear shows PP3am was making the calls only reason that it ended was that they wanted the channel space for 4 BS channels if it still had been in existence im sure it would have still been popular

The PP 3am show eventually went fully topless toward the end, in fact Amanda Rendall went naked on the 3am PP show, the thing is there was no other babe channel on freeview to give it competition to start with, so they were bound to get plenty of calls no matter what the girls did .
The tame PP 3am show didn't last long and calls dried up once the girls on the Dutch licensed freeview Party Girls show started going topless and naked .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 26-03-2014 18:50 by mr mystery.)
26-03-2014 18:49
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

Tashie said she is on a night show, the show was on at night, to me that is a night show?... She will go topless on TV sooner or later anyway, I don't see what the fuss is about, she is getting closer to topless just watch her and enjoy it, nobody used to moan when paige tyler was on nights teasing for months...

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
26-03-2014 19:01
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

A Day Girl doing a Tease Show Until 11 and not going topless is acceptable but after 11 it should be topless,IMO it really is as simple as that.
26-03-2014 19:06
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

(26-03-2014 19:01 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  

Tashie said she is on a night show, the show was on at night, to me that is a night show?... She will go topless on TV sooner or later anyway, I don't see what the fuss is about, she is getting closer to topless just watch her and enjoy it, nobody used to moan when paige tyler was on nights teasing for months...

you obviously were not around then we had nearly 6 months of this until lori and her went topless Wink

26-03-2014 19:23

Click here to watch Babestation TV