babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion

Whynot Offline
Just Me

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion
Tonight was her best TEASE show... the handbra etc... made it a tease... A nightshow includes nipples... to answer your question Rammy about why is it so important she goes topless. It is important because it creates a clear visual distinction between a tease show and a night show! Tashie said she was going a nightshow, but delivered a tease show. I begrudge being told one thing only to be delivered another.

I won't be sold an orange and told it is an apple!!

I hate injustice and liars
26-03-2014 06:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

It reminded me of a typical Party People 3am show from 2009, you knew the girls were not allowed to show anything but you would watch anyway in the off chance of a quick flash. Or a run of the mill Pad dayshow from just before Elite grassed them up Wink

Also, the accent is a joke, she was born and raised in Oxford, not São Paulo Big Grin
26-03-2014 06:50
nico13 Offline
Apprentice Poster

It took Danica Thrall over a year to go topless on Elite tv/ Studio 66 on the nightshows she was doing and she wasn't short of calls all that time.

So i think Tashie did a fine job on her first stint - V Hot Show Smile

I'm sure me & half the planet want to see her topless & everything else less.....give it some time....she may surprise you !
26-03-2014 07:19
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

It was a good show and she is an impressive performer in terms of movement, energy and sensuality. A few nip slips put in for good measure meant I really enjoyed it and it is certainly progress. Whether it was "the only nightshow ever", frankly, who knows.

The accent is beyond hilarious. I can only hope she is doing it as a bet; if I was South American I could find it as offensive as the Char Walla(sp?) in It Ain't 'alf Hot Mum it was that steretotypical.

Actually I think the accent is what stopped me calling her; asking her to recite "Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya, you called my father, prepare to suck my cock" ain't really my thinglaughlaugh
26-03-2014 09:16
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(26-03-2014 06:00 )Whynot Wrote:  Tonight was her best TEASE show... the handbra etc... made it a tease... A nightshow includes nipples... to answer your question Rammy about why is it so important she goes topless. It is important because it creates a clear visual distinction between a tease show and a night show! Tashie said she was going a nightshow, but delivered a tease show. I begrudge being told one thing only to be delivered another.

fair enough that's what you think why it's important tashie should go fully topless and think a nightshow includes nipples. but as ive said a nightshow does not have to include going topless

as for what tashie has sad on the mic and on twitter about her shows on s66, take it with a pinch of salt as she will say things to try and get as many calls in as possible which is her job on the babeshows.

I enjoyed tashie's nightshow last night and hope she does do more and if she does, she may in time go fully topless

have to agree with the comments about tashie's accent, it sounded like she was being a villain in a western Smile

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
26-03-2014 10:18
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(26-03-2014 06:00 )Whynot Wrote:  Tonight was her best TEASE show... the handbra etc... made it a tease... A nightshow includes nipples... to answer your question Rammy about why is it so important she goes topless. It is important because it creates a clear visual distinction between a tease show and a night show! Tashie said she was going a nightshow, but delivered a tease show. I begrudge being told one thing only to be delivered another.

Spot on Whynot,a nightshow should include nipples not just handbra,which for someone like Tashie who has appeared topless in a sextape and does so on webcam is taking the piss,it was not a nightshow until 1.03am when Lucy S took over,also her saying it her first and only nightshow suggests that the producers have basically told her that she does not have to go topless in all her previous shows,which even though she has appeared after 10pm hasnt shown any willingness to remove anything,or hasnt seen her appearances as nightshows,which is ironic because last night apart from the outfit wasnt really one either,on the subject of calls yes she was busy to start but as with previous tease shows,which this was,she was on the mic towards the end,even when it was 46p,the problem is simple the reason the calls dried up is lack of visual nudity and intent to do so,ok you might get away with that till 11pm but not till 1am,im guessing all their rivals had a good night with one channel effectively catering for a daytime audience.

im always open to positive change
26-03-2014 10:19
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(26-03-2014 10:19 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  

Spot on Whynot,a nightshow should include nipples not just handbra,which for someone like Tashie who has appeared topless in a sextape and does so on webcam is taking the piss,it was not a nightshow until 1.03am when Lucy S took over,also her saying it her first and only nightshow suggests that the producers have basically told her that she does not have to go topless in all her previous shows,which even though she has appeared after 10pm hasnt shown any willingness to remove anything,or hasnt seen her appearances as nightshows,which is ironic because last night apart from the outfit wasnt really one either,on the subject of calls yes she was busy to start but as with previous tease shows,which this was,she was on the mic towards the end,even when it was 46p,the problem is simple the reason the calls dried up is lack of visual nudity and intent to do so,ok you might get away with that till 11pm but not till 1am,im guessing all their rivals had a good night with one channel effectively catering for a daytime audience.

do you have proof for what ive highlighted. that tashie's calls dried up because of a lack of visual nudity and intent to do so and the producers told her she does not have to go topless in any of her teaseshows or her nightshow tonight? if so can you post it. also I don't think taking the piss that tashie didn't go fully topless. as ive said a nightshow babe does not have to go topless so tashie isn't braking any rules and not getting away with everything. also tashie may go fully topless in her future nightshows just like lori and also Hannah martin did

also babes have done longer non fully topless shows like tashie did. as ive already said alice Goodwin didn't go topless on her debut elite/s66 nightshow till about 2am and lori buckby did non topless nightshows for months before she started going fully topless and naked

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 26-03-2014 10:35 by Rammyrascal.)
26-03-2014 10:33
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Cant believe still having same argument s 5 years on from handbragate of 2009 Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
26-03-2014 11:37
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(26-03-2014 10:19 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  im guessing all their rivals had a good night with one channel effectively catering for a daytime audience.

I bet they would put Tashie on nights again though, if she was agreeable.
26-03-2014 12:41
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(26-03-2014 10:33 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(26-03-2014 10:19 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  

do you have proof for what ive highlighted. that tashie's calls dried up because of a lack of visual nudity and intent to do so and the producers told her she does not have to go topless in any of her teaseshows or her nightshow tonight? if so can you post it. also I don't think taking the piss that tashie didn't go fully topless. as ive said a nightshow babe does not have to go topless so tashie isn't braking any rules and not getting away with everything. also tashie may go fully topless in her future nightshows just like lori and also Hannah martin did

also babes have done longer non fully topless shows like tashie did. as ive already said alice Goodwin didn't go topless on her debut elite/s66 nightshow till about 2am and lori buckby did non topless nightshows for months before she started going fully topless and naked
I dont have proof that calls dried up,but if you have to get on the mic asking for calls when its reduced to 46p then both the channel and the performer must be struggling for business,which was brought on by a lack of visual nightshow performance intent.

On the subject of other babes who went on to nights from days at least Alice who went topless on her first night,and Paige,Hannah and Lori all went on to become proper nightbabes,because the intent was there which shows the diffrence between someone who genuinely wants a crack at nights like Lexy Mitchell or Tara T and someone like Tashie who just sees it as daytime overtime and does not afford the same courtesy to her web and tv customers,also would be interesting to know if S66 had to refund any of her callers who may have asked her to go topless and she refused on what she herself called a nightshow as there was very little visual evidence it was one.

im always open to positive change
26-03-2014 14:56

Click here to watch Babestation TV