Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
You say your not employed by them so maybe you employ them? You spend so much time writing about them instead of just watching your favourite girl.
13-03-2014 22:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(13-03-2014 16:10 )mr mystery Wrote:  i think BB had to apologise for what they posted because they had no proof that a actual complaint had been made on the orders of the actual STD 66 management, it was put down to a rogue STD 66 producer

As I recall this story, it turned out that the alleged complaint simply didn't exist. There was no complaint made by a rogue producer or by anyone else.
13-03-2014 22:52
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(13-03-2014 22:52 )BarrieBF Wrote:  
(13-03-2014 16:10 )mr mystery Wrote:  i think BB had to apologise for what they posted because they had no proof that a actual complaint had been made on the orders of the actual STD 66 management, it was put down to a rogue STD 66 producer

As I recall this story, it turned out that the alleged complaint simply didn't exist. There was no complaint made by a rogue producer or by anyone else.

Well i have no idea if the STD 66 producer did make a complaint or not, i don't work for Ofcom or the channels, all i can do is say roughly what the relevant parties said at the time, only Ofcom and the producer really knows what went on, i tend to take what the channels and girl said at the time with a pinch of salt as neither are trust worthy pillows of society imo lol.

Rammy's initial post referred to BB accusing Elite of a dirty tricks campaign against BB and RLC, BB mentioned that Elite had been recording other shows and reporting them to Ofcom, they later apologised when Elite told them it was a junior member of staff that sent text messages saying he had reported Morgan James to Ofcom, Morgan James saw the apology and what Elite had told BB, she said that someone was telling porkies.
She said she knew the Elite producer responcible, she said she had confronted him and had message proof that he had admitted to it, i'm not sure if she means he admitted to reporting her or just sending the text messages saying he had reported her to Ofcom .
She said at the time that she was disgusted her name had been brought into it and that in 4 and a half years of doing the babe shows she had not been reported to Ofcom .
Ofcom didn't launch a specific investigation into Morgan James's show to my knowledge, but that doesn't prove or disprove that a complaint was or wasn't made, Ofcom receive complaints that they don't bother investigating quite regularly, they don't give out specific details of the exact complaint or give out details of who made the complaint when they don't investigate etc .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 14-03-2014 02:17 by mr mystery.)
14-03-2014 01:09
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(14-03-2014 01:09 )mr mystery Wrote:  in 4 and a half years of doing the babe shows she had not been reported to Ofcom .

She didn't just say she hadn't been reported to Ofcom, she said she couldn't have been reported to Ofcom because she hadn't done anything that could have led to any report being made.
14-03-2014 11:05
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Am I the only one who finds it odd how Becky's cameraman seems to go on a break when another woman goes on her break? I think this happens a lot, as often some of the women seem to have no cameraman, especially Caty for the past few months or so.
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2014 00:56 by mrmann.)
15-03-2014 00:55
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

Good stuff from sophia lares now! Be great to see a naked mirror session from her Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 16-03-2014 01:49 by anchorman.)
16-03-2014 01:49
bunnybc Offline
Master Poster

(15-03-2014 00:55 )mrmann Wrote:  Am I the only one who finds it odd how Becky's cameraman seems to go on a break when another woman goes on her break? I think this happens a lot, as often some of the women seem to have no cameraman, especially Caty for the past few months or so.

LOL, you just won't give it up will you?

It's quite obvious that the crew are scaled down through the night in ratio with the amount of girls they have onscreen. Three girls on air at the peak of the night shift and only one between four and half five. If the girls can be trusted to behave themselves then why should the cameraman not go off for a dump or whatever and leave the camera in a static position? How many times have we seen the girls adjusting the light bar themselves (indicating that they can see themselves on a monitor)?

Becky, Caty and others like Adele are very experienced and can be left to get on with it whilst some like Hannah (and her wayward knickers) probably need a bit more supervision.

Rep? If it paid the bills I may give a shit.
16-03-2014 14:05
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(16-03-2014 14:05 )bunnybc Wrote:  
(15-03-2014 00:55 )mrmann Wrote:  Am I the only one who finds it odd how Becky's cameraman seems to go on a break when another woman goes on her break? I think this happens a lot, as often some of the women seem to have no cameraman, especially Caty for the past few months or so.

LOL, you just won't give it up will you?

It's quite obvious that the crew are scaled down through the night in ratio with the amount of girls they have onscreen. Three girls on air at the peak of the night shift and only one between four and half five. If the girls can be trusted to behave themselves then why should the cameraman not go off for a dump or whatever and leave the camera in a static position? How many times have we seen the girls adjusting the light bar themselves (indicating that they can see themselves on a monitor)?

Becky, Caty and others like Adele are very experienced and can be left to get on with it whilst some like Hannah (and her wayward knickers) probably need a bit more supervision.

Sounds like they need to hire more people. They've been on for years, yet they don't have someone to replace cameramen when they go on a break? What ends up is a woman who can't move much, or who has to adjust the camera herself. You'd think they'd have enough people to man the cameras at all times, so that this doesn't happen.

This seemed to happen with Tara as well, who is new to the night shows, as well as Lexi last night at times. Either that, or maybe the callers didn't want much movement, so the cameramen can just sit and relax. Who knows. Just looks a bit bad.
(This post was last modified: 16-03-2014 19:33 by mrmann.)
16-03-2014 19:32
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I have had numerous chats with babes on various channels where I have requested various poses and been asked to wait for the cameraman to come back Rolleyes.
This has happened even with experienced nightshow ladies.
Very annoying Rolleyes.

17-03-2014 08:41
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(13-03-2014 14:40 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(13-03-2014 02:50 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  the only boss in my life is me

Make the most of it, then. How long till the big day? Wink

Depends on how accurate his call stat analysis is Wink.

17-03-2014 08:44