Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
If the other channels go out of business, who are Studio going to be able to nick their new babes from. They will need to start up their own academy. They just don't think it through do they.
13-03-2014 01:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Studio 66 are the worst for grassing up other channels. There's no chance of them working with the others against Ofcom - they dropped Red Light in the shit before. They hate their rivals so much they will do anything to screw them over. I hate that policy, it makes no sense. I agree that working with their rivals against the governing bodies would help their cause, might give them a foothold in the nightshow market. If one fails, it increases the chances of them all going under. But so far, Studio 66 haven't seen this - you kind of lose respect for a channel that won't help itself. That's the word I was after these last few months - respect. Their two rivals have better production, sets etc - but they also have better business sense, in my opinion.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
13-03-2014 02:17
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(13-03-2014 01:25 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yes right there, but the other channels have been grassing up too. I remember once about 2-3 years ago s66/elitetv being targeted on twitter by another channel that was making and eventually had to make a grovelling apology to s66/elitetv

Rammy stop trying to defend the indefensible, no other channel has ever gone to the lengths elite/66 has to try and put other channels out of business,
i know you have probably feel you have to say it so as not to upset your bosses at 66 but do you have any proof about other channels being grasses, or are you just throwing shit around and hoping some of it sticks bladewave

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
13-03-2014 02:41
JuanKerr Offline
Banned

(13-03-2014 01:44 )REX MASTER Wrote:  I Think Channels Grassing Each Other up Is Just Stupid..... I Mean if One Channel therefore goes under investigation then, the Companies that carry out these investigations can therefore easily investigate the Company that has Made the Complaint in the First Place... I Think..

Also these Babechannels Should All Stick Together and Protest Together to Allow More Freedom to their Shows against Ofcom.... Because Imo if One Channel Suffers from Restrictions then Other Channels can Also Be Affected by the outcome too....

After All These Channel Are All in The Same Industry Soo They Should Stick Together... Because with All this Stupid Grassing thing going on, who Knows How Long Any Of These Channels will be Around..... But Wat Do I Know......

Rex, you have the strangest capitalisation rules I've ever seen. What the hell is with that?

Not taking the piss, I'm genuinely intrigued. It must take you twice as long as others to type out a post? Huh
(This post was last modified: 13-03-2014 02:51 by JuanKerr.)
13-03-2014 02:49
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(13-03-2014 02:41 )winsaw Wrote:  Rammy stop trying to defend the indefensible, no other channel has ever gone to the lengths elite/66 has to try and put other channels out of business,
i know you have probably feel you have to say it so as not to upset your bosses at 66 but do you have any proof about other channels being grasses, or are you just throwing shit around and hoping some of it sticks bladewave

I wasn't defending it. what s66 have done regarding grassing up other channels totally unacceptable and they shouldn't do it. I was just saying other channels have done it too as well as s66/elite. the particular incident I was on about where another channel targeted s66 on twitter, im not throwing shit around, I remember seeing it happen on twitter at the time. I wouldn't make something like this up.

s66 should not be grassing up any other channel. they should concentrate on their shows. the same goes for the other babechannels/babeshows

S66 ARE NOT MY BOSSES!!! the only boss in my life is me

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 13-03-2014 02:52 by Rammyrascal.)
13-03-2014 02:50
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Pandora's box has been opened, it's all too late.
A shame they didn't have the brains to see this coming.
13-03-2014 14:10
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(13-03-2014 02:50 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  the only boss in my life is me

Make the most of it, then. How long till the big day? Wink
13-03-2014 14:40
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(13-03-2014 14:40 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Make the most of it, then. How long till the big day? Wink

I intend to Big GrinBig Grin no date set at this moment, won't be till at least summer 2015

Piper Niven Superfan
13-03-2014 15:39
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(13-03-2014 02:50 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I wasn't defending it. what s66 have done regarding grassing up other channels totally unacceptable and they shouldn't do it. I was just saying other channels have done it too as well as s66/elite. the particular incident I was on about where another channel targeted s66 on twitter, im not throwing shit around, I remember seeing it happen on twitter at the time. I wouldn't make something like this up.

Rammy, is the incident you are talking about when Bluebird said on twitter that STD 66 were launching a dirty tricks campaign against RLC and Bluebird, and then had to apologise as they had no proof that any STD 66 management were behind any complaints ?.
If i remember right it was a STD 66 producer that said on twitter or sent text messages or something like that to someone saying that he was going to report a BB girl to Ofcom, i think BB had to apologise for what they posted because they had no proof that a actual complaint had been made on the orders of the actual STD 66 management, it was put down to a rogue STD 66 producer, the text message was genuine and the producer was named (Matt Mason) by the girl who he was going to complain about (ex Elite tv girl Morgan James) who provided the evidence and the text message and name the of producer or as he was described a "junior employee" of Elite as it was know then .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 13-03-2014 22:45 by mr mystery.)
13-03-2014 16:10
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Yeah that was the incident I was on about.

Piper Niven Superfan
13-03-2014 20:04