Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(05-03-2014 16:19 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  I have to say im now getting fed up with tease hours that this channel insists on continuing with,last night was a prime example,Tashie had far too many layers on and showed nothing at all for an hour,then Kiki comes on at 10.30 and does a stint till gone 11pm on 938 and does not remove anything either,Thank goodness for Taylor Lee who took over at 11.20 and was virtually topless from the start,it does seem like they are more interested in dayshows and happy for the nightshow not to begin till gone 11pm two hours after their rivals.in summary girls who appear after 10pm should not expect to get away with 2010 dayshow performances unless of course they are willing to have the epg title and description changed to reflect the fact that its not really a nightshow till 11pm anway.

your now getting fed up with the s66 tease hours/shows??? you've been ranting away for months now about the s66 tease shows, kicking off every time the likes of tashie jackson and Danielle Anderson did a tease hour/show. so why do you keep watching them if your just going to be very negative about them.

also the tease hours/shows are not about what a daybabe wears or whether or not she goes topless or naked (which seems to be your main gripe with the tease hours/shows). for me the tease hours/shows are about the opportunity to have proper full phone sex with the daybabe that you can't do when she is on a dayshow and for the daybabes themselves to be naughtier than on days.

regarding kiki, unfair to have a go at her because she did go topless after the stint you mentioned. just because babes can go topless after 10pm doesn't mean they automatically have to.

back to the tease shows. you may be fed up of them but the people that matter most to s66, the callers. They clearly are not fed up and are calling the likes of tashie and Danielle when they do the tease shows and as long as the calls are coming in, s66 will keep doing the tease shows. also they are only on for till around 10:30-11pm so only about 1hour-1 hour 30minutes from a total of 32 hours of nightshow output from s66

I like the tease shows myself because it means I get to see new faces on nights, which is always a good thing, also it gives a chance for potential new nightbabes to see if they will like doing nights. the likes of Hannah Martin, Lori Buckby and Clare Richards all started on nights doing tease shows.

Finally, I don't think s66 are putting all their eggs into daytime. the past week and a bit has seen 3 new nightbabes on s66 (taylor-lee, kiki devine and may tylor) and before that was the likes of chantelle fox, jess west and Jennifer keelings

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2014 18:27 by Rammyrascal.)
05-03-2014 18:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I would almost be tempted by the nightshows not officially starting until 11pm on the basis nudity is not allowed until then anyway as long as the nightshows were extended to 6am Wink.
Naughty snookered Tongue.

(This post was last modified: 05-03-2014 18:33 by Snooks.)
05-03-2014 18:32
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yes you are a naughty boy snookered!!!! Smile now go and sit on the naughty step laugh

Piper Niven Superfan
05-03-2014 18:40
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(05-03-2014 18:40 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yes you are a naughty boy snookered!!!! Smile now go and sit on the naughty step laugh

Only if a naked Clare Richards can sit on my lap while I am there Tongue Wink.

05-03-2014 18:48
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

It looks to me like STD 66 are placing more importance on the day shows and tease shows than their rivals do, their non naughty chat day shows go on for longer than all their rivals, their tease shows at times go on for longer than their rivals, they transmit on more channels overall in the daytime than their rivals (including the TVX owned day channels) and on more day channels than they themselves broadcast on at night, most of their rivals don't seem to put as much importance on the day shows, Xpanded for instance doesn't even have a live day show, BS has recently cut down on day show numbers and at times broadcasts a lot of non live adverts, RLC does on the whole run 4 separate live shows like they do at night .

At times late at night some of the STD 66 girls go home early leaving 1 girl covering all 3 STD 66 night channels, this doesn't usually happen so much on the other channels, BS has loads of girls on their channels going through the night, Xpanded usually seems to have plenty on screen through out the night as well, RLC usually manages more than 1 girl on screen covering all channels late at night as well .
So like i say STD 66 seems to be different from the other channels in that they give prominence to non naughty chat, and tease shows that go on after the 10pm boobs out rule, and their rivals seem to do the opposite and give prominence to the night shows .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2014 19:12 by mr mystery.)
05-03-2014 19:07
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good post mrmystery and I can see where your coming from saying s66 puts more importance on the dayshows and the tease shows then the other channels. as for why? only the s66 bosses know. still think s66 does a good nightshow none the less most nights and have added some good babes recently like kiki devine, may tylor and taylor-lee

Piper Niven Superfan
05-03-2014 19:15
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

(03-03-2014 23:18 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Looks like new osg's on tonight with everything down the bottom of the screen and no osg 's on the sides of the screen (at the moment). Not bad I think so long as they stay like this

Well it didn't last long and looks hideous now with OSGs taking 2/3s of the screenannoyed

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
06-03-2014 00:15
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

OSGitis Rolleyes.
Virtually unwatchable for me I'm afraid Sad.

06-03-2014 00:27
TickleTheOrc Offline
Posting Machine

Why watch on the tellie when a reliable internet connection means you can just stream the shows osg-free to your monitor or in my case, a big screen tv?
06-03-2014 01:27
bunnybc Offline
Master Poster

But you have to refresh it every couple of minutes Sad .

Rep? If it paid the bills I may give a shit.
06-03-2014 10:42