Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

bunnybc Offline
Master Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(04-03-2014 00:38 )mrmann Wrote:  
(04-03-2014 00:31 )bunnybc Wrote:  
(04-03-2014 00:25 )mrmann Wrote:  Looks like a fake one, but it wouldn't surprise me if he gets it out at times during the sessions.

The fact that you even have a smidgen of doubt regarding this confirms to me that you really are a twelve year old. Your parents really need to net nanny you.

No, I'm all grown up. You however are naive and believe none of them would ever get their cocks out at any of these studios, because you've led a sheltered life and don't understand certain things. You also are an Adele fanboy, so your responses are naturally going to be heated and emotional Bounce

BTW, Adele never any of the crew members feel her ass.

Seems pretty professional to have a fake cock sticking out of his pants, especially considering that most of these women have boyfriends LOL

Big Grin Go to bed child before matron catches you using the computers after lights out.

Rep? If it paid the bills I may give a shit.
04-03-2014 02:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

there is a change in one of the sky channel numbers for s66. 927 which s66 was using for goldengirls has gone from the epg and 940 has come back and is now the goldengirls channel.

so s66 is now on 912, 938, 940 (goldengirls) and 941

wouldn't surprise me if s66 move 912 over to 935 or 936, so that all the channels are pretty much all grouped together

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2014 12:39 by Rammyrascal.)
04-03-2014 12:21
feetlover1 Offline
Master Poster

does it really matter what channels they're using lol?
04-03-2014 13:12
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(04-03-2014 12:21 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  there is a change in one of the sky channel numbers for s66. 927 which s66 was using for goldengirls has gone from the epg and 940 has come back and is now the goldengirls channel.

so s66 is now on 912, 938, 940 (goldengirls) and 941

wouldn't surprise me if s66 move 912 over to 935 or 936, so that all the channels are pretty much all grouped together

I cant see see PrimeTime TV UK Limited the ultimate parent company of the 912 channel moving what they broadcast on 912 to 935 or 936, both 935 and 936 belong to TVX/RHF productions and run on a different frequency's to 912 and aren't 24 hour broadcast channels, also it's been mentioned by channels and girls that the channels they broadcast on lower down the 900's are more popular than the ones they broadcast on higher up the 900's for some reason, so they aren't likely to give up a prime EPG slot imo .

So it now seems there is only 3 STD 66 channels broadcasting STD 66 named programs for 24 hours a day and owned by the company PrimeTime TV UK Limited, unless things have changed channel 940 that will now it seems be broadcasting Golden Girls was i think before it disappeared for a while licensed and owned by "Play TV Broadcasting Limited", a totally different company (on paper) to the channels named and broadcasting programs called STD 66, although as Digital Dave mentioned the same person is the major share holder of both company's but they are 2 separate company's .
It seems Ch 940 "Play TV" will be broadcasting the Golden Girls day shows as well now that 940 has returned .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2014 14:56 by mr mystery.)
04-03-2014 13:40
Morthos Offline
Unashamed Perv

'Cheap Chat' numbers
Could someone please the number/numbers for the 46p/min call rates?

Only numbers available for online viewers are Rampant & Voipay @ £1.53/min

Cheers.
05-03-2014 01:24
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: 'Cheap Chat' numbers
^ 0982 279 8114 is the landline number advertised on screen that is 46p/min for a limited time only, the same number is shown on all 3 channels, but each channel has a different option, STD 66 1 is option 1, STD 66 2 is option 2, STD 66 3 is option 3

The mobile number is full price .

{edit} The cheap rate calls at the moment have now finished by the way .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2014 02:28 by mr mystery.)
05-03-2014 01:45
Voiceofreason Offline
Senior Poster

Not calling s66 because it's all about personal taste but for me 66 used to have the best night time girls but bar the obvious, Clare, Lilly & Adele to name a few of the more established girls, some of the recent addition over the last few months just aren't the quality you expect of this chanel in my humble opinion & personal taste.

If wasn't for the more established girls I'd put 66 4th behind Xpanded & I'd even say Xpanded had more consistent quality.

Now with 2 high profiles over to BS they are falling behind & I'd say they are still behind Redlight.

Again it's about taste but S66 had a certain look & style of girl but it's sadly disappeared & I think they are putting all their eggs into daytime.
05-03-2014 08:50
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

(05-03-2014 08:50 )Voiceofreason Wrote:  Not calling s66 because it's all about personal taste but for me 66 used to have the best night time girls but bar the obvious, Clare, Lilly & Adele to name a few of the more established girls, some of the recent addition over the last few months just aren't the quality you expect of this chanel in my humble opinion & personal taste.

If wasn't for the more established girls I'd put 66 4th behind Xpanded & I'd even say Xpanded had more consistent quality.

Now with 2 high profiles over to BS they are falling behind & I'd say they are still behind Redlight.

Again it's about taste but S66 had a certain look & style of girl but it's sadly disappeared & I think they are putting all their eggs into daytime.

Wouldn't disagree about them moving away from the certain look and style they once had.

For me it's probably still about the best out there though "best" is a bit of a misnomer really with that accolade falling to the channel that's not quite as bad as the others these days.

I've never really understood the positivity so many show to RLC and if I was to start up one of these channels with the prime intention of it being the least viewer friendly possible I wouldn't be far away from the current BS. XXXpanded is definitely my favourite channel in terms of the girls though the lack of variation in sets and performances lets that channel down.

S66 retaining it's "not as bad as the rest" title is probably reliant on Sophia Knight continuing to make regular "one off appearances" and them keeping the established girls though.
05-03-2014 13:49
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

I have to say im now getting fed up with tease hours that this channel insists on continuing with,last night was a prime example,Tashie had far too many layers on and showed nothing at all for an hour,then Kiki comes on at 10.30 and does a stint till gone 11pm on 938 and does not remove anything either,Thank goodness for Taylor Lee who took over at 11.20 and was virtually topless from the start,it does seem like they are more interested in dayshows and happy for the nightshow not to begin till gone 11pm two hours after their rivals.in summary girls who appear after 10pm should not expect to get away with 2010 dayshow performances unless of course they are willing to have the epg title and description changed to reflect the fact that its not really a nightshow till 11pm anway.

im always open to positive change
05-03-2014 16:19
Starblade Offline
:|

I feel if we are too vocal/critcal/obsessive about the standard of tease shows, the girls will be disinclined to give them a try. That does not mean to say we should stop posting our criticisms. It's just something to bear in mind. It's a question of balance.

Also, don't forget that skin is only a third of the equation. Movement and most importantly the strength of the phone conversation form a large part of the attraction to tease hours.

I can see that if you are a 'nights only' viewer/caller, then you could not give a rat's ass about any of this Smile You are just frustrated that tease encroaches on proper night time action.

05-03-2014 17:06