Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(27-02-2014 17:50 )mr mystery Wrote:  over the years a few girls have said that going topless for a live adult tv show is a totally different experience to doing a topless shoot in front of a few camera crew and have said they aren't keen on going topless on live tv

Well lets just say ofcom or any other kind of future regulator changed the rules in the future and all the channels were allowed to do adult shows 24/7 then this would create significant problems so that's why in my honest opinion the only girls that should be hired should be those who have no problem with getting their kit off off if and when required, being a glamour babe isn't for every girl but if they sign up for it then they should really be able to be called upon for any type of show, this is where the problems lie and why Studio66 in particular is so inconsistent, we have far too many babes such as Steph who are just not comfortable operating outside of their comfort zone.
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2014 23:37 by Scottishbloke.)
27-02-2014 22:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(27-02-2014 22:27 )mrmann Wrote:  Anyone else hope May Tylor and Taylor Lee become regulars? I do!

Taylor-Lee looks like being a regular on s66 as just had a look at the schedule on the s66 website which goes up to a week today Thursday 6th march and Taylor-Lee is scheduled at the moment to be on next Monday 3rd march and Thursday 6th march

also totally disagree babes not getting their kit off is why the babeshows are as they are at the moment. for me it's pretty much down to Ofcom. yes the shows could push things more than they are doing under the current rules, but even so the rules for the shows are being strictly enforced and tighter these days. if in the unlikely event that Ofcom did relax the rules then im sure the babeshow babes would push things and go outside their comfort zone as they will want to put on the best show possible as that will bring in the calls

Piper Niven Superfan
28-02-2014 00:04
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Rammy they wouldn't, what part of my post or Mr Mystery's did you read.

Steph put on a piss poor show the other night, not because of ofcom but because she wasn't up to the task of doing a nightshow.

FACT........................Big Grin
28-02-2014 00:08
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yeah fact according to Scottishbloke Big Grin I was on about your post just before 10pm tonight where you seemed to be implying that the babeshows are like they are is because babes wont get their kit off which I totally disagreed with and said why, that's what the forum is about

also regarding steph she is up to the task of doing a nightshow as her nightshow before the other night was very good and s66 must be happy with her since she is still on

Piper Niven Superfan
28-02-2014 00:14
oldboy1047 Online
Posting Machine

(28-02-2014 00:08 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Rammy they wouldn't, what part of my post or Mr Mystery's did you read.

Steph put on a piss poor show the other night, not because of ofcom but because she wasn't up to the task of doing a nightshow.

FACT........................Big Grin

i agree SB i thought after her last show st66 were on to a winner but as you say the other night was piss poor
28-02-2014 00:16
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Rammy going back to an earlier point which another forum member made and asked you with which you failed to answer the question to, when was the last time in your opinion that Studio66 had a bad show.

I've seen you plenty of time's state that the other channels had a poor night but never Studio66, you say on your signature that you're not a Studio66 fanboy but you're the only one I ever see defend the channel when it has an off night.

Also tell me exactly why Steph was good the other night, what was it exactly that set your pulse racing so much in order to make such a bold and sweeping statement Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2014 00:28 by Scottishbloke.)
28-02-2014 00:27
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

that was me who asked that question, maybe he will think Studio 66 will have some bad nights if Lori, Preeti, Geri and Tori Lee all joined Studio66 as he is not a fan of them, oh wait Smile
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2014 00:59 by Joey 27.)
28-02-2014 00:57
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(28-02-2014 00:04 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  also totally disagree babes not getting their kit off is why the babeshows are as they are at the moment. for me it's pretty much down to Ofcom. yes the shows could push things more than they are doing under the current rules, but even so the rules for the shows are being strictly enforced and tighter these days.

Rammy, can you elaborate on what you are referring to that you think is down to Ofcom ? .
Ofcom allow the girls to get their kit off, girls can go fully topless after 10pm and naked after 11pm, they can use oil, spread their legs to camera while just wearing a thong and adopts ass to cam position while wearing just a thong, so long as the camera doesn't linger to long, the solo girl rules are pretty much the same as they have been for a few years as far as i know .

Ofcom do seem to have cracked down on 2-4-1's and simulated sex acts, PB/RLC were found in breach for this, but quite a few Ofcom in breach rulings given to the babe channels recently have been for the advertisement of R18 websites or R18 pic and vid downloads, STD 66 were found in breach for this, BS and SEL/Bluebird were found in breach for advertising links to R18 websites, so quite a lot of the Ofcom problems the channels have had isn't what the girls do on screen but is down to the channels on screen adverts .

Some of bad and poor performances by the girls on the babe channels has very little to do with Ofcom rules, but is down to some girls not being up for it and rubbish production imo.
Ofcom is to often given as a excuse when the channels and girls churn out boring shows imo , at times some channels censor themselves more than Ofcom do .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2014 01:18 by mr mystery.)
28-02-2014 01:14
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

oh not this rammyrascal has an anti bs agenda yet again!!!!! Sad Sad yes joey you did ask the question that Scottishbloke was on about which was

Quote: in fact has studio 66 ever had an off night in your opinion?

and not when was the last time s66 had a bad show which is what Scottishbloke said the question was you asked

I did answer the question by saying yes s66 has had off nights but isn't as bad as other forum members keep insisting it is. I have been critical of s66 and have said in the past it has had a poor/off night

as for steph it isn't a bold and sweeping statement what I said about her show, it's my opinion which im entitled to make and im not repeating it here as this thread isn't about her.

mrmystery, regarding your question about what I think is down to Ofcom, basically the rules have been tightened up and seem to be more strictly enforced these days, indeed as you say yourself the 241's have been pretty much killed off and also they've cracked down on simulated sex acts. I will agree that at times the channels censor themselves more than Ofcom do. overall though I stand by what ive said earlier. that the reason why the babeshows are as they are at the moment is pretty much down to ofcom

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2014 01:21 by Rammyrascal.)
28-02-2014 01:15
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(28-02-2014 01:15 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  overall though I stand by what ive said earlier. that the reason why the babeshows are as they are at the moment is pretty much down to ofcom

Answering mr mystery by simply repeating the statement that he was questioning is not answering the question.
28-02-2014 01:40