Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Good post Circles I couldn't agree more.
Since getting our gorgeous day girls onboard won't happen which would be magnificent no doubt, I would put Shay Laren forward as my favourite to see again but in the actual studio itself, and not on some fuzzy stream which clearly ( not the image lol Rolleyes ) is not even worth watching, forget phoning altogether.
I will say this though, over half of my favourite babes are day girls, to see some take the plunge into nights would be very special indeed, really special imo.
Look at the reception Amy Lu has received on RLC?
Now without speculating too deeply here without facts and figures, I'd say that's where the moneys at.
26-02-2014 17:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-02-2014 14:36 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  thanks for that, had forgotten about freeview as I watch the shows via sky so said s66 and rlc have the most night channels (s66 and rlc have 4 full time channels each on sky)

Joey27 yes s66 like all the other babechannels does have off nights, but most nights I watch I think s66 puts on a good show and isn't as bad as some forum members keep saying it is

Circles_o_o_o you make a good point in your post but can't see s66 stopping these webshows from the USA unless it isn't making them money

just call me Joey as im not 27 anymore i need to change my name but im still undecided on what it will be, as for studio 66 well i don't watch it much now anyway since a few of my favorite babes left, they do need a bigger roster of night babes, but that has been said many times on here
26-02-2014 18:28
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

no problem joey. hopefully s66 will soon bring in some new night babes that you do like and you'll watch it more than you do at the moment.

I too like bandwagon would like to see some of my fav s66 daybabes like cara brett, Melissa debling, emma spellar and tashie Jackson do full nightshows like Hannah martin does, but I cant see any more s66 day babes doing nightshows other than the ones that do like becky roberts and Sophia lares

Piper Niven Superfan
26-02-2014 20:00
timtheactor Offline
Senior Poster

like most I really wish that more of the day girls could be tempted onto the nights.is it just money?after all the majority have done topless for mags and vids so why not tv or would their earning power diminish?sorry to see that yet another pointless so called tease show was inflicted on us again last night.also when are members going to see the exciting new developments promised when the webshow perv cam was ended?its really not worth paying a subscription when the latest videos have been so poor that members ratings have been dropping right down and as for future videos the website is still showing February as the next month???come on studio-wakey wakey!
27-02-2014 15:29
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(27-02-2014 15:29 )timtheactor Wrote:  after all the majority have done topless for mags and vids so why not tv

That's not very realistic. Not everyone wants to work nights, do they? Some of the girls can't work nights. Besides, not everyone wants to work an adult phone lines.
27-02-2014 15:56
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

think the main reason why s66 daybabes and other babechannel daybabes wont do nightshows is because whilst they would be comfortable going topless and possibly nude as well on tv, they would not be comfortable on the phones doing phone sex or it's because they have commitments either work or family (i.e children) that mean that they cant do nights

Piper Niven Superfan
27-02-2014 17:40
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Some of the day girls are quite happy with the dirty chat, some of the girls used to work on days for a channel that did daytime dirty chat, some of the day girls stay on past 9.30pm when they participate in dirty chat, but when they carry on after 10pm when they can go topless they don't, so that seems to indicate that some of the day girls do have a issue with going topless on tv but not with the dirty chat .

The dirty chat seems to be no problem for the RLC day girls because they all stay on after 9pm and participate in dirty chat up to 10pm, but some have said they won't do full night shows because they will not go topless .

{edit} regarding girls doing topless shoots for mags etc but not doing nights and going topless, over the years a few girls have said that going topless for a live adult tv show is a totally different experience to doing a topless shoot in front of a few camera crew and have said they aren't keen on going topless on live tv .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2014 19:57 by mr mystery.)
27-02-2014 17:50
bunnybc Offline
Master Poster

And you can't airbrush out the defects on live TV.

Rep? If it paid the bills I may give a shit.
27-02-2014 21:26
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Anyone else hope May Tylor and Taylor Lee become regulars? I do!
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2014 22:28 by mrmann.)
27-02-2014 22:27
TickleTheOrc Offline
Posting Machine

I don't think I've seen Sophia in a bodysuit before.... and I'd say there should be more girls that have them.
27-02-2014 22:42