babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
it must work having studios outside of london as RLC/playboy also have there studios outside of london but have been doing it for much longer. from day one if i'm right.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
07-10-2013 14:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jessica_deluna Offline
TIFFANY CHAMBERS #1 FAN

(07-10-2013 08:45 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(07-10-2013 00:11 )Jessica_deluna Wrote:  BS have done that with ALOT of babes on twitter, And i mean ALOT, Including the stunning Sammie Pennington of course

If they're chasing alot of established girls, presumably in the hope that a few will take the bait, does this signal a change in tactics and the whole Apprentice/Academy thing's been kicked into the long grass?

I mean, what did they actually gain from it? Beth, Lily & Lexie maybe (I can't remember)

They could've got quite a few good babes out of it but most of them never got a proper chance to build up a fan base.

Rebecca Crow as well, Nicolle Knight as well but they got rid of her (which was F'N Stupid whoever thought to do that)

http://twitter.com/#!/jessica_deluna

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1162643

CAPPING TITS TO PLEASE SOME DICKS
08-10-2013 20:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Rebecca Crow is still at babestation. she's not on at the moment because she's in America doing a burlesque dancing tour. think she said she'll be back on in November/december

Piper Niven Superfan
08-10-2013 20:41
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

cant believe tori has left,hope they get a decent replacement...
08-10-2013 20:53
RUsure Offline
Senior Poster

(05-10-2013 10:49 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(05-10-2013 03:35 )RUsure Wrote:  I sincerely hope that more and more viewers are becoming aware of what I have been saying for some time now: Whenever you see Lori lying down completely naked with her legs deliberately crossed over for an entire session, the intention by the producer is obvious: Deliberately frustrate the viewers!!. Who else do we see on any other set or channel laying down completely naked with one leg folded over the other for the entire duration of that session? Who thinks that Lori is doing this of her own accord? What is the purpose of this, if, no other naked models are having to fold one leg over the other - and keep them as though superglued - for the entire length of that segment of the show? (on this channel or any other). The fact that on many other occasions Lori is not compelled to do this, tells us that it has nothing whatsoever to do with the rules.

It is becoming more and more blatantly obvious that our brains are being deliberately frustrated and insulted by this tactic. I mean, does this nonsense really work? Do viewers purchase their harder content because they are so frustrated by what is being allowed on set? Any of us can get explicit material on our computers for free. Beautiful women are everywhere.

This is sheer brainless greed.

what complete and utter rubbish to say lori has to keep her legs deliberately crossed to deliberately frustrate the viewers. it is to do rules plain and simple, if lori wasn't crossing her legs she would flash something she's not allowed to and get herself and bs in trouble

disagree it's sheer brainless greed, bs's no 1 priority is to make money either by people calling in or by downloading pics and vids. agree with bytor. I cant see bs changing anything anytime soon

They most definitely will not be changing anything soon whilst viewers like yourself remain ignorant and contented with what they are doing.

Deliberate frustration: IS THE ORDER OF THEIR DAY!!
08-10-2013 23:39
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

eh? deliberate frustration isn't the order of the day. babestation's order of the day is....TO MAKE MONEY by getting people to call in or download pics and vids

Piper Niven Superfan
08-10-2013 23:51
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

I'm surprised Cali G has joined Bs. It's hardly a step up from her previous channel which she actually did some very good shows on.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
08-10-2013 23:57
RUsure Offline
Senior Poster

(05-10-2013 08:13 )bytor Wrote:  .....and the same old comments keep on going round and round. These comments in the forum have been much the same for several years. The fact is sex sells. The owners know this, the producers know this and all the girls know this. I cannot see BS changing anything anytime soon.
I do agree with most of this: sex sells; and they know this.

But; if viewers also knew that they were being deliberately frustrated and insulted by being denied views that were endemic to the other channels, then it becomes easier to take a stance and choose to go elsewhere whenever it becomes apparent that this is happening.
08-10-2013 23:59
RUsure Offline
Senior Poster

(08-10-2013 23:51 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  eh? deliberate frustration isn't the order of the day. babestation's order of the day is....TO MAKE MONEY by getting people to call in or download pics and vids

Making money: is the order of the day for ALL of these channels. How they go about doing this is an entirely different matter.
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2013 00:01 by RUsure.)
09-10-2013 00:01
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(09-10-2013 00:01 )RUsure Wrote:  Some stuff about being frustrated.

Don't really understand the point you think you're making Huh
09-10-2013 00:44

Click here to watch Babestation TV