babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

loveass Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Cali is a very good signing,that cute bum is a treat.

Im like marmite.
07-10-2013 08:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(07-10-2013 00:11 )Jessica_deluna Wrote:  BS have done that with ALOT of babes on twitter, And i mean ALOT, Including the stunning Sammie Pennington of course

If they're chasing alot of established girls, presumably in the hope that a few will take the bait, does this signal a change in tactics and the whole Apprentice/Academy thing's been kicked into the long grass?

I mean, what did they actually gain from it? Beth, Lily & Lexie maybe (I can't remember)

They could've got quite a few good babes out of it but most of them never got a proper chance to build up a fan base.
07-10-2013 08:45
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Danni Levy & Kimberley cam through Academy
07-10-2013 09:00
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(07-10-2013 08:45 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(07-10-2013 00:11 )Jessica_deluna Wrote:  BS have done that with ALOT of babes on twitter, And i mean ALOT, Including the stunning Sammie Pennington of course

If they're chasing alot of established girls, presumably in the hope that a few will take the bait, does this signal a change in tactics and the whole Apprentice/Academy thing's been kicked into the long grass?

I mean, what did they actually gain from it? Beth, Lily & Lexie maybe (I can't remember)

They could've got quite a few good babes out of it but most of them never got a proper chance to build up a fan base.

yeah lexie came thru acadamy they gave night shows then moved her to days think she would still have been on days if it hadnt been for Bikini babes South africa prob saw she was doing ok on there

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2013 09:08 by HannahsPet.)
07-10-2013 09:03
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(07-10-2013 09:00 )SecretAgent Wrote:  Danni Levy & Kimberley cam through Academy

Sure they were both on other shows before acadamy though

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
07-10-2013 09:09
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Agreed but Danni had only made 1 or 2 appearances on S66 (what a mistake they made I not keeping her!) and had just started on Apprentice at the end of last year before they changed to Academy. I know from talking to her that BS really were using Academy as a training ground. I think the real problem they have had is not enough good quality new girls coming forward and some being simply unreliable. In the end BS are looking for girls who make money and that means they have to be ruthless if a girl does not get the calls etc. If they bring in experienced girls then I guess they at least come with a fan base.
07-10-2013 09:26
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(07-10-2013 09:26 )SecretAgent Wrote:  If they bring in experienced girls then I guess they at least come with a fan base.

That was kind of my point. Is it an acknowledgement that fans and regular callers are an important source of revenue because, frankly, we were treated like shit in the past.

The whole fake girl caller thing cost me alot of money when it was at it's height and is the reason I took my custom elsewhere once Paige left. And my custom should've been easy to keep because I only have freeview.
07-10-2013 11:18
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

It is not just convincing girls to do the shows that is B/stations problem, it is also convincing them to travel to Milton Keynes when most of the girls and indeed most of the channels are still based in London.
07-10-2013 13:14
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

I can see that might be an issue but for some of the girls it is nearer for them and if they are London based they can be at the studios in less than an hour. I believe some girls also stay locally when they are working which is one reason you get them appearing for 2 or 3 consecutive nights
07-10-2013 13:29
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

that's why louise porter does back to back nights. she travels down from Liverpool, does 2 nights on bs staying local and then goes back up to liverpool

Piper Niven Superfan
07-10-2013 13:34

Click here to watch Babestation TV