babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

barracuda Offline
Master Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(22-07-2013 18:03 )mr mystery Wrote:  Maybe no one told the guy that posts the schedule that the show was axed ?

What about Elicia Solis who tweeted on Friday afternoon that she was on BSX that night?
22-07-2013 18:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

interesting comments from a few girls so far, on BS.

both are leaving at the end of the month!

and one has just mentioned that the BS studio is moving out of London !

conspiracy theories now include

BS and BSX are closing and will re-emerge witha new studio, new or same name, and new or same girls, all from a new place. Smile

Hopefully still UK based, otherwise it will be non UK girls, and that the end of it.

but it looks like a big change in which girls will be featured, after the end of the month!
22-07-2013 18:26
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(22-07-2013 18:23 )barracuda Wrote:  
(22-07-2013 18:03 )mr mystery Wrote:  Maybe no one told the guy that posts the schedule that the show was axed ?

What about Elicia Solis who tweeted on Friday afternoon that she was on BSX that night?

What about various girls in the past not knowing that they were supposed to be on BSX/Xtreme even though BS were advertising them on TV, on twitter, on this forum, and sending messages to me on my mobile phone , they have done this with Jada, Angel Long, Karina Currie to name a few, no of these girls knew they were being advertised as being on that night, some of the girls confirmed someone in the booking department had made a cock up . Quite a few times there's been a break in the information chain at BS so maybe that's what happened with Elicia ?.

PS, i did say "maybe" no one told the BS rep who posts the schedule, so maybe no one told Elicia, ? , i'm not saying this is what happened, i'm just saying maybe .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 22-07-2013 19:26 by mr mystery.)
22-07-2013 18:57
Rogergilford54 Offline
Posting Machine

FarewellBSX who are the girls supposed to be leaving at the end of the month?
22-07-2013 19:15
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

been lots of interesting posts after the shutting of bsx.enjoyed reading them all,thanks.so only right for me to make the effort and and make a final post giving my own personal but genuinely held opinion.so,bsx has gone,along with a host of good looking sexy babes that have appeared on both bsx and f.t.a bs over the last few months. so what night girls are left? a small number of over used girls.not all but many, who are over aged and past it,overweight,or just plain infantile and totally unsexy.i understand bs is moving studios.heres the opportunity to get rid of this embedded overused dross before they help take bs down the same path that they helped to take bsx,oblivion.quite a few sexy ex bsx girls seem to be popping up on other f.t.a stations.heres the opportunity for a new broom and all that. opportunity for bs to get rid and regroup by re-employing some former babes along with fresh ,younger, fitter looking babes.get them on and give them a proper amount of air time.being honest,im not really a massive fan of f.t.a stuff but am going to keep my eyes on it and the forums over the next few weeks for interest.my own feeling is that unless bs do something to get rid of the *rap the likes of lori geri.tiffany,lolly and so on may end up talking to themselves as the lights go out.time will tell.bye again and best wishes,sierraman.
22-07-2013 19:35
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(22-07-2013 18:57 )mr mystery Wrote:  What about various girls in the past not knowing that they were supposed to be on BSX/Xtreme even though BS were advertising them on TV, on twitter, on this forum, and sending messages to me on my mobile phone , they have done this with Jada, Angel Long, Karina Currie to name a few, no of these girls knew they were being advertised as being on that night, some of the girls confirmed someone in the booking department had made a cock up . Quite a few times there's been a break in the information chain at BS so maybe that's what happened with Elicia ?.

What about the argument put forward by The Silent Majority earlier? That surely the last few days of BSX especially the last live shows would have been milked for all they were worth? Surely we would have been told a thousand times to press the red button before it's too late and the channel is gone from freeview?
22-07-2013 20:02
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I can put the blame on 2 things why the BSX shows gone.

1. The stupid unwanted OSG's = If BS cared more about their customers instead of them self's the show would be unbeatable....

2. The stupid GAY FUCKER behind the camera constantly had the cam zoomed in way to much which ended up give us an 90% crap show nearly every night...

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 22-07-2013 20:21 by SirAssAlot.)
22-07-2013 20:17
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(22-07-2013 20:02 )aaron Wrote:  
(22-07-2013 18:57 )mr mystery Wrote:  What about various girls in the past not knowing that they were supposed to be on BSX/Xtreme even though BS were advertising them on TV, on twitter, on this forum, and sending messages to me on my mobile phone , they have done this with Jada, Angel Long, Karina Currie to name a few, no of these girls knew they were being advertised as being on that night, some of the girls confirmed someone in the booking department had made a cock up . Quite a few times there's been a break in the information chain at BS so maybe that's what happened with Elicia ?.

What about the argument put forward by The Silent Majority earlier? That surely the last few days of BSX especially the last live shows would have been milked for all they were worth? Surely we would have been told a thousand times to press the red button before it's too late and the channel is gone from freeview?

Yes i'd have thought they would have done that as well, but they didn't, which is strange, who knows maybe it was a snap decision by the powers that be at Cellcast to cease broadcasting and the people in the studios weren't aware of it that night ? .

I still cannot find anywhere that verifies that BSX was shut down by anyone other than BSX themselves and that BS were not aware until a few hours before that they had been shut down , all that is mentioned by BS is that pressure had been put on them to cease their business due to rival broadcasters complaining about them to the authorities, that's if what they say is true .
I'm actually open to any train of thought concerning the demise of BSX, my opinion keeps changing after reading a few peoples posts lol .

PS, they still have their Dutch licence intact for BSX and it doesn't run out until Decamber 2016 .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 22-07-2013 20:51 by mr mystery.)
22-07-2013 20:34
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(22-07-2013 14:09 )BarrieBF Wrote:  I think everyone's getting confused here and are misquoting and misunderstanding what BSX have said. BSX weren't shutdown because of screencaps and they never claimed that they were. What they actually said is that the availability of screencaps made it easy for rival broadcasters to submit complaints about BSX.

Eh??? They weren't shut down because of screencaps but because of the availability of screencaps?

You're gonna have to explain that one to me, 'cos it's scrambling my brains at the moment.
22-07-2013 21:19
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(22-07-2013 18:57 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(22-07-2013 18:23 )barracuda Wrote:  

What about various girls in the past not knowing that they were supposed to be on BSX/Xtreme even though BS were advertising them on TV, on twitter, on this forum, and sending messages to me on my mobile phone , they have done this with Jada, Angel Long, Karina Currie to name a few, no of these girls knew they were being advertised as being on that night, some of the girls confirmed someone in the booking department had made a cock up . Quite a few times there's been a break in the information chain at BS so maybe that's what happened with Elicia ?.

PS, i did say "maybe" no one told the BS rep who posts the schedule, so maybe no one told Elicia, ? , i'm not saying this is what happened, i'm just saying maybe .

Spot on.

In the four years I've been watching BS there have been countless examples of their piss poor internal communications.
(This post was last modified: 22-07-2013 21:33 by vila.)
22-07-2013 21:20

babestation xtra