babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

Don Tingley Offline
Retired

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(22-07-2013 14:09 )BarrieBF Wrote:  I think everyone's getting confused here and are misquoting and misunderstanding what BSX have said. BSX weren't shutdown because of screencaps and they never claimed that they were. What they actually said is that the availability of screencaps made it easy for rival broadcasters to submit complaints about BSX.

Including you, you haven't quoted them properly.

I don't believe they have been shut down by any authorities. The way I have read their statement is that they have given into pressure and closed themselves down.

"evidence used against us included screen grabs from our live shows that had been posted up variously online, whilst its understood that this is a form of appreciation of our product in this instance it backfired badly on us."

What I have a problem with, is the way he emphasies the posting of screenshots rather than acknowledging their own incompetence in breaking the rules, effectively blaming the people who posted screenshots rather than blaming themselves.
22-07-2013 14:39
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(22-07-2013 14:39 )D T Wrote:  rather than acknowledging their own incompetence in breaking the rules

What rules have been broken then? I thought BSX output was fully in accordance with NICAM requirements.
22-07-2013 15:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(22-07-2013 15:12 )elgar1uk Wrote:  What rules have been broken then? I thought BSX output was fully in accordance with NICAM requirements.

Is penetration allowed to be shown on television in the UK?
22-07-2013 15:19
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(22-07-2013 15:19 )D T Wrote:  Is penetration allowed to be shown on television in the UK?

I thought the licence was Dutch though, not UK, so why would it matter?
22-07-2013 15:26
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(22-07-2013 15:26 )marlowe Wrote:  I thought the licence was Dutch though, not UK, so why would it matter?

It's a simple enough question, can you answer it?
22-07-2013 15:32
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

TVx have shown penetration...cock dildo and tongues...if briefly and even a R18 film..or may of been all night and are still broadcasting...also remember the live G/Gs from a while back..fingers tongues in all hole galoreHeartHeartImportantImportant galore...even one night when Leah Jaye was on with a n other and they forgot to encryptImportantImportantImportant IT HAPPENED...I WATCHED IT! so if they was going to get in trouble it would of been a year agoImportantImportantImportantImportant

22-07-2013 15:33
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(22-07-2013 15:26 )marlowe Wrote:  
(22-07-2013 15:19 )D T Wrote:  Is penetration allowed to be shown on television in the UK?

I thought the licence was Dutch though, not UK, so why would it matter?

NICAM the Dutch regulator has to bear in mind UK laws (not Ofcom licence guidelines) when regulating programs broadcast in the UK, penetration is not allowed on UK adult channel pay per view TV, so it can't be shown using whatever licence you have .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 22-07-2013 15:50 by mr mystery.)
22-07-2013 15:36
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

(22-07-2013 14:39 )D T Wrote:  I don't believe they have been shut down by any authorities. The way I have read their statement is that they have given into pressure and closed themselves down.

I think that's pretty much impossible to believe. Why would they post schedules at 4:30 in the afternoon and then suddenly close themselves down at 5:00? It makes no sense.
22-07-2013 17:16
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

(22-07-2013 17:16 )Count Spankula Wrote:  Why would they post schedules at 4:30 in the afternoon and then suddenly close themselves down at 5:00?

They wouldn't.

They wouldn't stop broadcasting on a Friday evening either, when Friday and Saturday nights are their 2 bumper nights of the week. If they closed themselves down it would have been at a more logical time, especially when they already had girls booked for shows on those nights.
22-07-2013 17:36
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(22-07-2013 17:16 )Count Spankula Wrote:  
(22-07-2013 14:39 )D T Wrote:  I don't believe they have been shut down by any authorities. The way I have read their statement is that they have given into pressure and closed themselves down.

I think that's pretty much impossible to believe. Why would they post schedules at 4:30 in the afternoon and then suddenly close themselves down at 5:00? It makes no sense.

Maybe no one told the guy that posts the schedule that the show was axed ?, the schedule is very often wrong and out of date, the left hand of Cellcast doesn't know what'it's right is doing half the time .

On the producers blog it doesn't actually say they have been closed down by someone else, it says " BSX the TV channel has been closed down", they say the "authorities have used every means at their disposal to pressure us and our various broadcaster contractors to cease our business", so if the authorities had shut them down or even had power's to shut them down why did they need to use all means at their disposal to pressure BSX and their various broadcast contractors to cease their business ? it doesn't make sense .

So to me it does look like BSX closed themselves down, imo if the channel was a big money earner they wouldn't have shut down, they would have withstood the pressure if they thought it was worth while, to me it looks like the authorities couldn't legally pull the plug on a Dutch regulated and licensed TV channel, hence the need to use every means at their disposal to pressure BSX to cease their business , i might be wrong though .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 22-07-2013 18:05 by mr mystery.)
22-07-2013 18:03

babestation xtra