babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(16-07-2013 19:03 )Grawth Wrote:  I can only guess / assume that its because either BSX are running very scared of regulators at the mo and are being cautious

If the channel hasn't been nobbled and are self-censoring, they have to be running scared of something.
16-07-2013 21:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gtheboy Offline
Sin Binned

(16-07-2013 21:47 )sierraman Wrote:  grawth,although this is an open forum I do believe that all of us that make the effort to post on here should be afforded the privilege of not having immediate family made the brunt of abusive remarks.ill never forgive you for the one you made about sleeping with my late wife.at least show you have enough integrity not to address any more posts to me.i genuinely hope for everyone elses sake they never have to suffer a remark like.

Well said my friend,but the fact is we in Britain are part of a common market.In fact the European Common Market,and as such chose to abide by there directives.

The only thing I have to say here is that.

1. the directive implores television without frontiers...which means literally in the sense that any program shown on television,should be free of censorship or prejudice from anyone.

2.There was to be no censorship of material shown (unless it was extremely vulgar and would shock)

3.Television should be left to grow, as would any normal entity.

These are my interpretations of what I read about TVWF.

Now the British interpretation seems to me to say...

We will only do as we like,

We will stop any explicit show as we seem fit.

We will make anyone that wants to watch anything erotic,pay money to do that.

We will fine any channel that shows erotica,as we feel fit.

We are all powerful and we will do as we please,not as directed by the EU. Cool
16-07-2013 22:07
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

(16-07-2013 21:47 )sierraman Wrote:  grawth,although this is an open forum I do believe that all of us that make the effort to post on here should be afforded the privilege of not having immediate family made the brunt of abusive remarks.ill never forgive you for the one you made about sleeping with my late wife.at least show you have enough integrity not to address any more posts to me.i genuinely hope for everyone elses sake they never have to suffer a remark like.

Did I know your wife was deceased? No
Did I even know you had been married? No
Did I make a comment that turned out to unfortunately chosen? Yes
Was it abusive towards your wife? No, I don't think so.

Have I been the brunt of several insulting and derogatory remarks, including in posts by you? Yes

If you insult me, expect me to reply to it.

I'm sorry your wife is dead. Obviously I had no idea. It doesn't alter the fact that you have chosen several times in the past to question my integrity, my honesty, to ridicule my education, and various other personal comments.

So, am I sorry I mentioned your wife? Yes.
Am I sorry I sank to your level? Yes

Bottom line is, if you don't want people to treat you like that, then I suggest you don't make abusive posts yourself!
17-07-2013 06:39
JonStone Offline
Junior Poster

To clarify on freeview pricing

£1.50 Sunday-Thursday which are usually either just recorded stuff, or half hour webcam previews

£3 Friday and Saturday night including the live show.
17-07-2013 08:35
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

thanks JonStone.your post sorts that out.it will still be a bargain at £3 if ms solis is allowed to perform to the standards of her last show.personally I don't mind paying £3,£5,whatever, as long as they put on a really good show and not the kind of tame slop that has been offered lately.i also think it really is well overdue for them to get rid of all material on bsx involving,in terms of x ratedness,all stuff live or not,involving girls like lori.geri tiffany and so on.
17-07-2013 08:53
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

Problem with the TVWF thing is that it is allowed to be overridden by national laws and by generally accepted standards in each country. There is also a grey area over the protection that has to be in place to prevent accidental viewing: Ofcom does not accept that any current system is secure enough, and probably never will.
17-07-2013 15:33
gtheboy Offline
Sin Binned

(17-07-2013 15:33 )Grawth Wrote:  Problem with the TVWF thing is that it is allowed to be overridden by national laws and by generally accepted standards in each country. There is also a grey area over the protection that has to be in place to prevent accidental viewing: Ofcom does not accept that any current system is secure enough, and probably never will.

Like has been said before mate.

A four digit pin code is good enough to protect your bank account details,but to Ofcom 4 digit pin code is too easy for kids to decypher. bladewave
17-07-2013 15:52
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

yep,i openly admit iv stood my ground in wanting bsx to turn into a strong pay to view alternative to the f.t.a stuff. bsx has shown they are able to put on some great shows.wholeheartedly agree with you gtheboy that at the moment the station is rapidly going to the wall.for me personally I think the ms solis show on Friday is gonna be s*it or bust.just am unable to bring myself to tune into the kind of *rap that weve sunk to at the moment.will it be another great night of d.p from the gorgeous ms solis,or will it be a night of f.u.(that's fu*ked up)from bsx?
17-07-2013 22:05
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

(17-07-2013 15:52 )gtheboy Wrote:  
(17-07-2013 15:33 )Grawth Wrote:  Problem with the TVWF thing is that it is allowed to be overridden by national laws and by generally accepted standards in each country. There is also a grey area over the protection that has to be in place to prevent accidental viewing: Ofcom does not accept that any current system is secure enough, and probably never will.

Like has been said before mate.

A four digit pin code is good enough to protect your bank account details,but to Ofcom 4 digit pin code is too easy for kids to decypher. bladewave

It's also good enough for Sky to be allowed to show 18 rated films at any time of day.

Just not for Ofcom! Because they believe that real sex is the most harmful thing that can be viewed by a child!
17-07-2013 22:44
Doc Holliday Offline
Senior Poster

(16-07-2013 21:50 )elgar1uk Wrote:  If the channel hasn't been nobbled and are self-censoring, they have to be running scared of something.

Yes correct. The producers of BabestationX are running scared of something, but what exactly?
18-07-2013 11:13

babestation xtra