babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

sierraman Offline
Master Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
lets hope you are wrong saviour,but iv got a sinking feeling you are gonna be right.either way,i think what happens on friday is going to make a few minds up as to whether some people are likely to ever tune in again.would be a pity as we were getting some really good nights and think there was a lot more than me on here that wanted bsx to move on and build up into a really worthwhile x station.lets hope those that shouted us down are happy with the way its gone.hopefully we will be able to put some great reviews on here on Saturday after drooling over ms solis sliding her toys into that gorgeous open pussy.i like a bet so if I saw 7-1 that she would then I think I would have twenty quid on.i do like a bit of a gamble on an outsider.we will all know by Saturday.
15-07-2013 16:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(15-07-2013 14:30 )saviour123 Wrote:  I doubt the show this Friday will be anything like Elicia Solis's last show

It definitely won't be. I don't know why people are even thinking about it. Things have changed.
15-07-2013 18:57
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

we are thinking about it William as we are randy blokes who like sexy good looking babes.we like it when good looking babes get us going then give us lovely pussy.it would be a shame if the station stayed in the same tame morass that its deteriorated to at the moment.suppose I should take up golf but I think im a bit too old to start that now.
15-07-2013 20:05
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

tuned into 906 last night for info.it was lori advertising the first film on bsx,starring,guess who? yep,you got it,lori!she must have major shares in the station.how else would somebody like that be allowed within a hundred miles of the station when there are so many young,good looking women around.
16-07-2013 08:57
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

(13-07-2013 13:07 )HannahsPet Wrote:  christ are they still only selling the channel for £1.50 a night they seriously cant be making a profit on that

I thought the £1.50 a night was for web viewers only. Don't those watching on freeview pay £3 a night?
16-07-2013 10:53
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

(16-07-2013 10:53 )barracuda Wrote:  
(13-07-2013 13:07 )HannahsPet Wrote:  christ are they still only selling the channel for £1.50 a night they seriously cant be making a profit on that

I thought the £1.50 a night was for web viewers only. Don't those watching on freeview pay £3 a night?

This has allways confussed me too. I watch online, as I dont have freeview, and I allways pay £3 myself. Although I do see the £1.50 2 day offer on their site, I am never sure if it includes the BSX show or not. It seems badly worded, so I allways choose the £3 option, as I dont want to have to pay twice. If someone could clear this up, it would be great.....

Thanks in advance.....
16-07-2013 19:18
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

I can't say for sure (would be nice if BS could clarify) but the price seems to vary according to what (and who) is on. If it's just repeated films and old shows, or a couple of girls doing a "taster" for the webcam show, it's usually £1.50. If there's a girl(s) doing a live show of any kind then it's £3.00. The further con, er attraction is that they offer a couple of days' extra access to BSX "free" but you have to sign up for this and of course they are hoping you will forget to cancel after the two days.
I haven't watched on the web for a long time (and rarely on Freeview these days) but have always assumed the price was the same for freeview and the web (?).
(This post was last modified: 16-07-2013 19:37 by SteveHG.)
16-07-2013 19:34
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

Time for me to re-enter the fray!

To answer a few questions and reply to a few comments.

In no particular order - I believe its £3 on freeview and £1.50 on the website, but the £3 may be weekends only?? I do know that website access gives you a free pin every night for the freeview show, but obviously that's not much use if there's nothing on you want to watch!

I agree with others in that Brookie was obviously working to a limit the other night and that limit was "no spreading". I can only guess / assume that its because either BSX are running very scared of regulators at the mo and are being cautious, or because there is some difference between what is allowed on an encrypted adult channel and BSX. The reason I say that is that the FTA channels are I think classed as advertising, so the rules during shows may be different than on standard adult channels. Like I said, I'm only guessing.

Let me repeat, again, I have NO connection with BSX or any company that might be associated with it. I work for the Co-op! I find it odd that just because I have been supportive of BSX in the recent past that people automatically assume I work for them! I have been very critical of them too, but that doesn't get noticed.

Can I assume that all those who are critical of BSX or want it to break the rules (and so get taken off air) are actually working for rival channels? Or would you claim you are just expressing your views?? Well that's all I am doing too.

And Sierraman. When I say things like "I accept there should be variety in what BSX shows", that does not mean "I want BSX to be really tame every night" like you seem to think it does. Just because someone says it's ok for SOME nights to be tame does not mean they want ALL nights to be tame.

And for the record, yes you did REPEATEDLY imply that ALL nights should be "to proper X levels". Every time a night came where it wasn't you were on here complaining about the "rubbish that's on show tonight" and the "*rap that's not even worth tuning in for" because "this station should show proper X levels because there's an X in the name"! I understand that's what you want to see, and that's fine. I just happen to think it's unrealistic.

For the record, I am NOT particularly impressed with what's on offer at the moment. The pre-recorded stuff is still drivel, the live shows have been tamed down beyond what I think they need to do to keep the regulators happy, and they can't even show the best old live shows because they go beyond their current restrictions too. It's fairly pants.

Do I think they should deliberately break the rules and show penetration? No. Not unless they are prepared to go to court to fight for their right to do so. I wish they would. But I don't believe they have. It took decades before the law banning hardcore magazines and DVDs was challenged, so I'm not holding my breath on this one.

One other point, I don't think it is illegal to show R18 on TV. I think it is merely against Ofcom's code or guidelines or whatever. And even the Ofcom ban is only there as a precaution against the possibility of potentially vulnerable minors possibly finding the pin code and maybe being harmed by what they might see. That's a lot of ifs and buts to base a code on but that's what they did. Which is why I believe it COULD successfully be challenged.

I live in hope!
16-07-2013 20:03
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(16-07-2013 20:03 )Grawth Wrote:  One other point, I don't think it is illegal to show R18 on TV. I think it is merely against Ofcom's code or guidelines or whatever. And even the Ofcom ban is only there as a precaution against the possibility of potentially vulnerable minors possibly finding the pin code and maybe being harmed by what they might see. That's a lot of ifs and buts to base a code on but that's what they did. Which is why I believe it COULD successfully be challenged.

R18 classified material cannot be shown on UK TV, in fact you cannot even purchase R18 classified DVD's by mail order in the UK, you have to go in person to licensed sex shops to purchase them, penetration and cunnilingus etc can be shown on UK TV if it's for educational purposes or part of a film plot etc, penetration and oral sex when shown in education films or part of a film plot is not regarded as means of arousal/ adult sex work material and is not classed as R18 .
PS, i think what i've posted is correct .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
16-07-2013 20:35
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

grawth,although this is an open forum I do believe that all of us that make the effort to post on here should be afforded the privilege of not having immediate family made the brunt of abusive remarks.ill never forgive you for the one you made about sleeping with my late wife.at least show you have enough integrity not to address any more posts to me.i genuinely hope for everyone elses sake they never have to suffer a remark like.
16-07-2013 22:47

babestation xtra