babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
Yes have to agree there. Tonight has been one hell of a stinker for the channels. I'm struggling to say anything positive about them at all. A couple of brief half decent moments but that's about it really.

Watching these pathetic excuses for so-called 18+ material is just an insult. I genuinely hope the call's dry up completely. That way they'll have to think about upping their game.

In short it's nothing more than tease hour material. Shabby, gutless, lifeless, dull, boring are just some of the words I could use to sum up these shambolic and quite frankly fucking embarrassing efforts.

The channels are littered with models tonight who are doing nothing more than clock counting there way until finishing time. It's been a very bad past few nights for the channels.
06-07-2013 02:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Tori oiled up does it for me, i don't give a shit about anybody else when Tori is on
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2013 04:26 by Joey 27.)
06-07-2013 04:25
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I think we need to see a channel like Sportxxx come back. A channel that was renowned for having models and producers that would push the current censorship laws to the absolute limits.

I've never been one for the dayshows but once upon a time they were indeed very risky, it seems bizarre now to think of it but looking through some of the old threads such as knickerless daytime clips really make you think fuck I wish those days would come back.

I will go as far to say that some of the dayshows in the past would really put the current night ones to shame. What we used to have was spontaneity which was really quite the opposite of tease. Routine and going through the motions never ever used to really come into the equation. Vicky Valentine on Bangbabes was a particular favourite of mine.

I feel sorry for the ones who are new to the babe shows not knowing of the great shows that we once all used to see. Babestar TV anybody Rolleyes
06-07-2013 04:37
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(05-07-2013 23:57 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  When you see this discussion thread going off topic by discussing that bloke show and whether or not Babestation is using their Dutch Licence to their fullest extent then that says it all really.

You're the one who brought it up! http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1284843

And how can talking about Babestation be off topic for a babeshows discussion thread?

(06-07-2013 00:20 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  If we knew in advance that the shows were going to be abysmal then would we have watched it - NO. Unfortunately none of us has a fucking time machine to take us 5 hours into the future.

Yet you'll still watch despite your gut instinct about what the shows will be like (and it took you until midnight to make your mind up)

(05-07-2013 23:57 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I've just got a gut instinct that tonight is yet again going to be another dire affair.

(05-07-2013 23:57 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Once again it serves this discussion thread no purpose other than pissing off us members who are here for a debate.

Are you sure you want a debate? As you just seem to get angry with or ignore anyone with a different viewpoint to yours.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
06-07-2013 07:54
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(06-07-2013 02:47 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Yes have to agree there. Tonight has been one hell of a stinker for the channels.

In short it's nothing more than tease hour material. Shabby, gutless, lifeless, dull, boring are just some of the words I could use to sum up these shambolic and quite frankly fucking embarrassing efforts.

Yet you still posted caps and you say you want a debate, everyone knows on here you are incapable of one unless its somebody who blindly agrees with you, anyone that doesn't is a troll or judas in your eyes

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
06-07-2013 16:59
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Yes so thats a bigger contribution than yourself there gazfc. I like it how you only bother to come on this forum to attack me. Sad bastard and get a life springs to mind here as does the word loser Big Laugh

Gazfc - You contribute fuck all to this forum and I find your posts insulting and quite frankly despicable.

As for ilovemegan accusing me of only seeing this forum from my point of view and ignoring anybody who disagree's with me so hence not to have a debate - Once again I say that's rich coming from him. Childish point scoring antics come to mind.

I am happy to debate with anybody on this forum but your comments I shall ignore because the only logic to your post was to potentially push my buttons.

Lastly it's always a pleasure to see the lynch mob out in force thanking any posts aimed insultingly in my direction. I also have to laugh when I contribute so much on this forum but yet again I have to put up with this bullshit from certain quarters of the forum.

Nice to see gazfc and DT getting into bed now with each one thanking the subsequent insults aimed at me.

Finally some of you lot might want to ask yourself what is a fair about 3 or 4 posters all attacking me at the same time. All I can say is bring it on. I'll fight my own battles and I'm glad I don't belong to the fucking lynch mob.

DT and ilovemegan please don't forget to hit the thank you button for gazfc's post and he will do likewise for your's. Childish bastards bladewave
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2013 17:26 by Scottishbloke.)
06-07-2013 17:24
shano123 Offline
Posting Machine

"if people don't like the babeshows as they are at the moment, don't watch them. constantly posting and whinging about them aint going to change the babeshows"

love that same repetitive geek style line, that line does have relevance but lets not forget boys and girls this is a forum so you should be allowed to whinge and post negative comments if u feel that the shows were indeed bad, we cant pretend that they are all brilliant now can we.

Rammy you like every single girl on the channels because they send u tweets right, was twitter the reason u had a change of heart with annie bullah?
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2013 17:29 by shano123.)
06-07-2013 17:28
shano123 Offline
Posting Machine

ppl insult SB because his comments actually has truth in it and honesty, it may be long but still makes interesting read, its so obvious loads of ppl on this forum cant handle the truth, when they see SB's comments they close their eyes and then proceed to insult or bash him.

least he doesn't live in fairy tale land
06-07-2013 17:35
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i haven't attacked anyone here, what complete and untrue rubbish to say i have and neither am i part of a "lynch mob" which is also completely untrue. just offering my opinion on what has been said here. i don't call people "sad bastard" or " childish bastards" or accuse people of being trolls and saying what they post is "bullshit", "insulting" and tell them to "get a life" all of which is completely unacceptable forum behaviour

shan, completely untrue i like every single babeshow babe. there are quite a few babeshow babes i don't like. regarding annie bullah. when she was first linked with s66/elitetv i wasn't happy with her joining because of what she was saying on twitter at the time, now though she seems to have calmed down on twitter and as ive said in her s66 thread am giving her a chance

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2013 17:46 by Rammyrascal.)
06-07-2013 17:38
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Exactly shan, far too many members on this forum are either blind or don't want to know that the shows are average at best these days.

I mean last night, fucks sake, Friday night, start of the weekend, yet the channels chose to serve us up that shite. The night of the week should never have a bearing on the quality of the show in my opnion but the weekend shows should certainly never have an off night.

Improvement will never happen until people are willing to accept that they've somehow been brainwashed into thinking what they are seeing is good. It's fucking embarrassing having to read through such bad shows being talked up like they were something special.

IE - Ashley Emma - I mean FFS - At which point on this forum did certain members begin to lose the plot eek

If last nights shows were aired say a few years ago then they would have all have been lamented. I also don't think the channels can use ofcom as an excuse to hide behind anymore because even they aren't interesting in reviewing the shows anymore Cool
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2013 18:04 by Scottishbloke.)
06-07-2013 18:02

Click here to watch Babestation TV