babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
I think the trouble is that bs1 is mostly to advertise bsx and bsx is now only advert for bs cams so there does not seem to be the enthusiasm to improve bs in terms of sets or content strength.I have also noticed that the only time they explpoit there advantage is when i rival channel has a big name babe pushing the boundaries.

im always open to positive change
05-07-2013 15:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(05-07-2013 07:44 )shankey! Wrote:  i would just like to ask what was the point in babestation getting a dutch license if they are not going to use it to their advantage ? rlc is just as raunchy , in fact babestation lately and in particular the camera work is as tame as studio Huh

BS do use the Dutch licence to their advantage in one way, they use it to broadcast on freeview from 10pm, if they didn't have it and they had a Ofcom licence they wouldn't be allowed by Ofcom to broadcast at 10pm as Ofcom prohibit babe channels from broadcasting on freeview before 12am, this gives them a advantage over rival channels that cannot broadcast on freeview until 2 hours later than BS and lets BS broadcast with no competition from a rival channel for those hours .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2013 16:22 by mr mystery.)
05-07-2013 15:59
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

17 different channels on sky and free view including the ones we dont talk about , 11.23 and not one of the girls is nude and no where near raunchy , adult entertainment ? pile of cack i say Huh
05-07-2013 23:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

so what? more to the babeshows than nudity

Piper Niven Superfan
05-07-2013 23:47
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I've just got a gut instinct that tonight is yet again going to be another dire affair. When you see this discussion thread going off topic by discussing that bloke show and whether or not Babestation is using their Dutch Licence to their fullest extent then that says it all really.

Just about every model is playing it safe once again tonight, RLC seems to think that shitty 2 for 1 domination themes is the way to go. I thought last night on the whole was absymal as was the shows that went previous.

Friday night or not the shows stink of mediocrity not helped by the fact that certain members on this forum seem as pleased as punch with the shit that's on offer. Like I said before no wonder ofcom don't have an issue the current shows because there is literally fuck all on show to get excited about anymore these days.

The glory nights of a few years ago seem so far away and distant that it's really hard to see them ever come back as the words tame and tease become the new norm. The shows are literally dying on their arses at the moment.
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2013 23:59 by Scottishbloke.)
05-07-2013 23:57
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(05-07-2013 23:47 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  so what? more to the babeshows than nudity

you know if i remotely cared what you thought i would seek help, this is the first reply to one of your comments in about 12 months mainly because you talk a load of bull, so it will no doubt be a long time before i do again, but what i will ask is what is the adult entertainment value in cuckoo /err sorry rammyrascal land tonight for you ,or shall i guess ?
06-07-2013 00:05
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

the babeshows are never going to get back to how they were at their best, wish some forum members would accept that. I would like the shows to get back to how they were, but as ive said before it aint going to happen so I enjoy them as much as I can

if people don't like the babeshows as they are at the moment, don't watch them. constantly posting and whinging about them aint going to change the babeshows.

also the babeshows are still getting a good amount of callers each night so the people who do call the shows clearly are happy with how they are

Piper Niven Superfan
06-07-2013 00:10
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(06-07-2013 00:05 )shankey! Wrote:  
(05-07-2013 23:47 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  so what? more to the babeshows than nudity

you know if i remotely cared what you thought i would seek help, this is the first reply to one of your comments in about 12 months mainly because you talk a load of bull, so it will no doubt be a long time before i do again, but what i will ask is what is the adult entertainment value in cuckoo /err sorry rammyrascal land tonight for you ,or shall i guess ?

Adult entertainment is not all about adult entertainment. Wink
06-07-2013 00:13
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I think to say if people don't like the babeshows then don't watch them is a very flawed argument and it's got to up there with the number 1 forum cliche that this place has.

People watch the babe channels in hope of seeing a good show, I will say this for the very last time so as to drum it into anybody's head who is in any doubt.

If we knew in advance that the shows were going to be abysmal then would we have watched it - NO. Unfortunately none of us has a fucking time machine to take us 5 hours into the future.

I'm getting pissed off with having to read through such trolling as if you don't like it then don't watch it bullshit of a comment. Once again it serves this discussion thread no purpose other than pissing off us members who are here for a debate.

On the subject of nakedness - does it make for a good show, only if the model is willing to tease us a little. To fuck with this lying flat on your stomach sorry excuse for a so-called naked stint.
06-07-2013 00:20
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

Really dire night for me tonight.
On S66 we have the original group of "old lags" lying around looking bored and talking to the producers. BS is dominated by some of the "usual suspects", including Preeti, Lolly and (worst of all) Geri.
RLC has several pneumatic blondes I can't tell apart.
It's a rare night when I can't even find even one channel/girl I want to watch, but this is one of 'em. annoyed
06-07-2013 02:34

Click here to watch Babestation TV