babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

'BigBen' Offline
Sifu

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
For all people might have a go at Scottishbloke, I have to agree with the point about the channels needing to up their game and some of it becoming samy.

However, I think we have to realise the spontinuity of the 'old' days where the shows were actually a show with things going off all over the place, babes presenting etc have gone. Due mainly to the channels finding that they maximise their profits most by getting one babe full screen taking a constant stream of calls. Effectively, like a dirty call centre.

Having said that, the point I was going to originally make was, in fact, is it just me, because i've actually avoided most of the babe channels for awhile and got rid of sky. Has Babestation in particular not upped their standard recently?

Over the past week or so i've been checking out the channels again via the magic of the internet, where as before I would normally bemoan the standard of babe and turn off. Latly quite alot of 'new' Babestation babes in particular, have taken my fancy.

My all time favourite babes to date: Ashleigh Doll (Paradiso), Emily Dean (Ex Babecast, Ex Bangbabes, Ex TVX), Courtney Luv (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Paradiso), Camilla (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Babestation), Reed (Ex Hotel Voyuer Know as Lolly, Ex Babestation), Elise (Sexstation), Dani O'Neil (Babestation), Abbie (Ex Hotel Voyuer), Antonia Stokes (Ex Sexstation), Twinkle (Ex Sexstation), Rosie Lee (Babestation), Tina Love (Sexstation,TVX Call Girls), Bella (Ex Live 960), Jo Jo (Ex Sport XXX, TVX), Nikki Lee (TVX), Jet Black (Ex Babecast, Ex Sexsation, TVX, Bangbabes), Bailey (Sport XXX), Lucy (Ex Sport XXX), Sidney JJ (Sexstation), Foxy Blonde (Sexstation), Jasmine Jones (TVX), Caty Cole (Elite), Morgan (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Ex TVX, Paradiso), Makara Kai (Ex Live XXX, Ex Sport XXX), Cleo (Sexstation), Tixxie (Ex Babestation), Siobhan (TVX), Alice Goodwin (Elite), Annie Bullah (Babestation), Kerrie Louise (BangBabes), Jess West (Sexstation), Jess Llyod (Sexstation), Kiran Khan (Sexstation), Mai Bailey (Sexstation), Lucy Summers (Redlight), Paige Turnah (Sexstation), Demi Scott (ChatGirl)
(This post was last modified: 28-06-2013 00:39 by 'BigBen'.)
28-06-2013 00:37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hotfuzz Away
Banned

i can't watch the new gay channel for 1 second let alone 5-6 hours if it was badcock ,jada ,peeti then i could watch for 5-6 hours gay channels are not my thing babe channels are my thing
28-06-2013 03:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

lots of people swing both ways these days but not me, i would never watch that gay channel even if i had sky, infact i might ring ofcom to complain about it and get it taken off air

nah, im not gonna stoop to the same level as the sados that do complain about the adult channels
(This post was last modified: 28-06-2013 03:40 by Joey 27.)
28-06-2013 03:40
skully Offline

Surely they wouldn't keep trying to get a gay channel to work if there wasn't an audience for it, so good luck to them.
It doesn't bother me that it's with the babe channels, in fact I think it's good that it exists. The more tolerant and open minded we can be about it the better, straight guys and bi girls have lots of choice, so why shouldn't gay guys...oh and stick a straight guy channel on for the ladies if there's a market for it.
If everyone is catered to, then the adult chat channels will have more support, which can only be a good thing.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
28-06-2013 13:12
mido Offline
Happy Man

Are we having a new section on the forum for this
28-06-2013 14:54
Doddle Online
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(27-06-2013 13:15 )sala Wrote:  I watched for a few hours the other night, not once did the guy on scren crack a smile,or pout, or blow a kiss.
Sounds like they've got the idea, judging from some other channels Rolleyes

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
28-06-2013 14:58
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

What ever happened to sexual equality,surely this is a case of sexual discrimination ! I have to pay £1.50/min to call a hot chick,but it,s only 5p/min to call a gay guy.
Outrageous ! Ttis is an almighty cock-up !

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
28-06-2013 16:27
sala Offline
Junior Poster

(28-06-2013 14:54 )mido Wrote:  Are we having a new section on the forum for this

Good idea, the people that don‘t like this channel wouldnt have to visit that section and those who do like Cruzr tv can discuss it with out any bad feeling.
28-06-2013 16:46
hotfuzz Away
Banned

the gay channel no they would not get many callers at £1.50/min thats why they have to make it 5p/min it is Outrageous i would love to call my favourite babes for 5p/min thats a bargan it won't happen unless its a gay channel each to our own if you like that sort of thing
28-06-2013 16:56
mido Offline
Happy Man

they can charge what they want as long as it meets regulations. 5p a min is an absolute bargain!
(This post was last modified: 28-06-2013 19:42 by mido.)
28-06-2013 18:09

Click here to watch Babestation TV