Posting Machine

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
thank god i don't have sky then
25-06-2013 22:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I don't think channel 943 will last for all that long laugh - Fuck me I accidently stumbled across it the other night, I also have to admit I had a brief check after 11PM to see if the blokes on that channel would show anything and was only because I wondered the same as probably most of you did, one rule for them and one rule for the babe channels Cool

Anyway I'm happy to report they never showed anything, not even some topless action and I must stress I only checked out of curosity for literally 2 seconds to see if they would be subject to different rules Big Laugh

I've personally got nothing against these Gay Channels but really do we have to have them next to our beloved babe channels. Each to their own I suppose but I reckon they should have been placed instead on the later part of the 800's next to the other ones that cater for this minority.

With regards to the normal babe channels, it's the same old tired story. Take RLC for example, fantastic one night, dire the next, studio66 exactly the same. The highlight however for me was the glorious sight of Bailey Cream once more gracing our screens. A babe channel legend and really a much needed boost as far as I'm concerned Cool
(This post was last modified: 26-06-2013 19:45 by Scottishbloke.)
26-06-2013 16:31
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

I agree with you SB i seem to remember a gay phone channel was launched before but did not last long,and also think 900s should be for babechannels only.

im always open to positive change
26-06-2013 18:34
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

(25-06-2013 20:59 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Everyone be careful changing channels tonight new gay channel on 943. hmmm nearly said would love to see what they are allowed to show but that came out wrong BounceBounceBounceBounce meant will they be allowed to show everything when the girls cant SmileSmile

Not my kind of thing but a successful gay channel would make it harder, sorry, more difficult, for Offun to use supposed moral outrage to clamp down on babe channels. Babes cant kiss or rub each others thighs in case it "widespread offence". But Oftoss don't have the backbone to go against Political Correctness, and allow strong same gender kissing in prime time hospital dramas and soaps.

And yes, the rules are supposed to be the same. Ofcum said so when they found against XXX Gay a couple of years ago for showing genitals in freeviews.

Gone fishing
27-06-2013 02:04
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

I can sense alot of closet cases making an appearance

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
27-06-2013 06:51
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sala Offline
Junior Poster

I watched for a few hours the other night, not once did the guy on scren crack a smile,or pout, or blow a kiss. Looks like CRUZR TV have more restrictions than the channels with girls on screen. And those clothes he was wearing! You are on Tv, ditch the Primark crap.
27-06-2013 13:15
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(26-06-2013 16:31 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I had a brief check after 11PM to see if the blokes on that channel would show anything

Lol.
27-06-2013 18:12
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

With regards to the actual babe channels as I'll pass no further comment on that gay channel thank you very much Big Laugh it just sort of feels to me like they need to start upping the game.

Ofcom problems, rules and fucking regulations has been the bugbear for far too many years now and it needs to be looked at. Even the sight of a naked women on the channels isn't enough to keep me interested for all that long these days.

It's just that the pose looks so forced and not natural. We have a number of naked poses being adopted.

Pose 1 - Flat on the stomach.
Pose2 - Arse up in the air facing forward.
Pose3 - Still facing camera with only the pubic hair being shown.

It's just become all so common and cliche, its the same old poses being repeated over and over again on a nightly basis. It lacks any kind of spontaneity with zero chance of any kind of pussy slip.

I remember a few years ago Storm used to get a lot of stick for being so static but if truth be told they were really setting the bench mark for what the rest of the channels would eventually become.

I'm finding myself more and more these days watching other stuff at night as the shows continue to go through the motions of exactly the same formula of the previous night that to be honest with you is really beginning to look like old hat now Cool
27-06-2013 18:16
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(27-06-2013 18:12 )D T Wrote:  
(26-06-2013 16:31 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I had a brief check after 11PM to see if the blokes on that channel would show anything

Lol.

(27-06-2013 18:16 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  .

I'm finding myself more and more these days watching other stuff at night as the shows continue to go through the motions of exactly the same formula of the previous night that to be honest with you is really beginning to look like old hat now Cool

It's good that you've finally listened to all the suggestions that have been made to you by various posters on this site and watched something else.

Now isn't watching something else a far better way to spend your time instead of endlessly complaining about something not been to your taste on these channels?

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
(This post was last modified: 27-06-2013 21:58 by gazfc.)
27-06-2013 21:20
mido Offline
Happy Man

I watched the new gay channel for 5 or 6 hours the other night just in the hope that this may be the channel that suits my needs and was prepared to be a rule breaker

I after a couple of hours i thought "wey-hey here we go" when Dean moved over to another position but alas no, so I went on watching a show that was thoroughly depressing me for a few more hours, i didnt touch the remote, but i made sure I took a few photographs on my Kodak instamatic for artistic purposes and my manbag of evidence.

At 4am i decided the show didnt suit my needs and thought time for bed so i did and got up at 6 for work...i was feeling sad Sad
(This post was last modified: 27-06-2013 21:57 by mido.)
27-06-2013 21:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV