babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
Tammy & Charlie are both Gorgeous girls but the way they treat their fans / paying members etc is bloody ridiculous. That also goes for Lolly, Tiffany & a few of the other Girls.

We spend a lot of £ on them - calling & pvting them & all they ever do is beg for MORE. The top 3 beggars have to be Charlie C, Lolly & Tiffany. Don't get me wrong some times the £ is worth it but the problem is the begging goes to their heads & to be honest they are getting to be really sickening to look at cause every time you go into their chat you know what the topics going to be tip me tip me tip me. Hmm I'd gladly tip them (into the nearest bin to teach them a lesson) TongueTongue

It was the same last night with Savannah & Pretti, Pretti was perfect but All Savannah wanted was £ & when she got it all you got was a flash. Well that's all i saw!! If any 1 else saw more plz say cause i'd like to know... Big Grin

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
14-06-2013 17:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

(14-06-2013 16:35 )mr mystery Wrote:  I don't bother with this channel these days, so i'm unsure how they do things, i take it from reading a few posts that the channel just shows old recorded stuff and is mainly used as promotional tool for the BSX website and the live shows are just short teaser sections before the girls go off tv and go onto BS cams these day's ? .

Recent times have recorded stuff on Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday and Thursday have half hour webcam previews and Friday Saturday Sunday have proper live shows which in recent times have been fairly explicit but this weekend is less promising!
14-06-2013 17:57
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
(14-06-2013 17:22 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  
(14-06-2013 10:12 )marlowe Wrote:  
(06-05-2013 23:16 )marlowe Wrote:  If Tammy and Charlie brought enough customers in they are sure to return, as if there's a market for their shows then BSX will meet it.

I'm quoting my own post because the above is what I wrote 6 weeks ago when Tammy and Charlie were on last time. I can only repeat that if there's a market for such shows it's not surprising if BSX meet it.
Yes that may be true,but why should we be expected to pay for a show that based on last time could have been shown on bs1,dont get me wrong if Charlie or Tammy are not comfortable with bsx levels fair enough just put them on bs xtra instead where expectations are lower.

You're NOT expected to pay for it - unless you want to watch it. Obviously enough people DO want to watch it, and are prepared to pay for it. Otherwise they wouldn't be putting on the show.

I've said it before but it's worth saying again - if you know you're not going to enjoy the show, don't watch it! It's exactly the same argument we use against people who claim to have been offended by the babe channels in general so why shouldn't it also apply to us?
14-06-2013 18:04
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

If i was running bsx and people kept on paying for something even though they dont like it, why would i change it? Its making money and thats the important thing. People know before they buy it which girls will be x rated and which wont be, so if people are buying it expecting X rated with a girl like tiff or charlie then that is their own fault, not Bsx

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
14-06-2013 18:34
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

Cost cutting, simple as that. I don't think there is a shortage of girls willing to do it or anything, I think there's a shortage of money to pay them

[Image: Capture.jpg]
14-06-2013 18:58
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

(14-06-2013 18:58 )D T Wrote:  Cost cutting, simple as that. I don't think there is a shortage of girls willing to do it or anything, I think there's a shortage of money to pay them

[Image: Capture.jpg]

So when one girl from a rival channel ASKS another girl from a rival channel IF the pay rates have been lowered, you immediately conclude that there is cost cutting at BSX and that is why Charlie C and Tammy are on tonight?

If money was actually tight at BSX (and who knows, it may well be) then they would surely respond by putting on the shows that would make them the most money. It's basic business sense. If you had to choose between paying say £500 for Charlie and Tammy, and that would make you £10k profit, or paying £2000 for Ms Solis, but she would make you £20k profit, then you wold go with Ms Solis all the time even though she might cost 4 times as much.

Any sensible channel will ALWAYS follow the biggest payday or they run a greater risk of going out of business.

DISCLAIMER: I have no idea what the actual pay rates or relative profits of any girl or girls might be - I simply plucked numbers out of the air to make the point
14-06-2013 20:49
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(14-06-2013 20:49 )Grawth Wrote:  So when one girl from a rival channel ASKS another girl from a rival channel IF the pay rates have been lowered, you immediately conclude that there is cost cutting at BSX and that is why Charlie C and Tammy are on tonight?

No, I know there is cost cutting. I can't be arsed going to find it, but Cellcast said it themselves.

I didn't read the rest of your post, so I don't know what else you said.
14-06-2013 20:55
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

(14-06-2013 20:55 )D T Wrote:  
(14-06-2013 20:49 )Grawth Wrote:  So when one girl from a rival channel ASKS another girl from a rival channel IF the pay rates have been lowered, you immediately conclude that there is cost cutting at BSX and that is why Charlie C and Tammy are on tonight?

No, I know there is cost cutting. I can't be arsed going to find it, but Cellcast said it themselves.

I didn't read the rest of your post, so I don't know what else you said.

Very intelligent response! So, you ignored the business argument that points out a company will always go for what makes money, and instead went for "I know there's proof out there, but I don't know where is is"

Cost cutting doesn't mean you go for the cheapest option, it means you go for the most profitable option.

So by your argument that means Charlie and Tammy are actually the MOST profitable girls for BSX.

Which means they'll be on a lot more.

Of course you won't read this, because it would interfere with your beliefs.
14-06-2013 23:11
wetty0308 Offline
Junior Poster

HARDLY EVEN A FLASH OF TIT, LET ALONE PUSSY, WHY NOT PUT THESE TWO ON REGULAR NIGHT SHOW AND FREE UP BSX FOR SOMEONE WILLING TO SHOW FULL PUSSY, WHICH IS WHAT THE CHANNEL IS SUPPOSEDLY FOR?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
15-06-2013 00:18
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(15-06-2013 00:18 )wetty0308 Wrote:  HARDLY EVEN A FLASH OF TIT, LET ALONE PUSSY,

You can't be watching the same show as me then!
15-06-2013 00:37

babestation xtra