babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

sierraman Offline
Master Poster

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
well we could ask for more William and no doubt I eventually will,but fully agree that its great to be back to good looking sexy girls like Victoria and Carla putting on proper x shows that are both entertaining and sexy.
06-05-2013 11:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

All i can say is that having watched 2 of the 3 shows this weekend my main issue was none of the shows were as originally billed,but Fridays was more of a piss-take by two girls who should stick to fta nightshows and not expect us to pay for that level of performance,also worth saying this is not the first time Dionne has not shown up for a show with another girl,although maybe she is not prepared to interact with other girls,her choice of course.

im always open to positive change
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2013 13:37 by jimmyt73.)
06-05-2013 13:36
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

Have to say I'm getting a bit fed up with the number of advertised girls not showing up.

Also (and I realise I may be in the minority here) I had a bit of a problem with Carla's show. Don't get me wrong, most of it was enjoyable. Very enjoyable. But I got a bit narked with the way she covered up what she was doing so there was no danger of the camera catching anything.

Surely the girl's job is to entertain. It's up to the camera person / producer to make sure the output is OK. At times she seemed more worried about covering herself than providing the show. Make the camera people WORK for their money!!!
06-05-2013 19:08
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

grawth I did wonder myself why they couldn't stick to the girls that are advertised.sometimes by 11 oclock we still don't know whos on and have to sit through the crap that such as lori and geri talk to find out.hardly seems fair as the free channels always seem to have their schedules planned and accurate hours in advance.sometimes I just give up and go out or go to bed.surely it would be beneficial to themselves to get a bit more organised.
06-05-2013 20:28
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(04-05-2013 19:22 )george lusk Wrote:  Those 2 girls will probably be back again on BabestationX at some time

If Tammy and Charlie brought enough customers in they are sure to return, as if there's a market for their shows then BSX will meet it. I'm a bit surprised that this show was on a Friday night though as I wouldn't have expected this kind of show to be scheduled for a weekend.
06-05-2013 23:16
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

2 cracking nights and then tonight! no live show girl.theyre advertising hard boy/girl stuff.whats hard about it?its censored shitless!as for the total crap involving lori buckby,its so tame and pussyless it would more appropriate to show it on childrens t.v.inexplicable how they can go from Victoria summers and Carla mai to this crap.hopefully tomorrow will bring us another live girl spreading it wide.hopefully a stunner like Jennifer jade who is so nude and sexy on freeview shes not a million miles from the x stuff.
06-05-2013 23:31
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(06-05-2013 20:28 )sierraman Wrote:  grawth I did wonder myself why they couldn't stick to the girls that are advertised.

It's because girls pull out of the shows, sometimes at short notice.
07-05-2013 13:18
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

you are probably right William.that said,you think theyd have enough about them to get x level girls who are more reliable.how many viewers on here go,or have gone,through their working lives not bothering to go to work at the last minute because they didn't feel like it.personally ive only known 2, but they both got sacked.
07-05-2013 13:55
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

[Image: Capture.jpg]
07-05-2013 15:42
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

(07-05-2013 13:18 )William H Bonney Wrote:  
(06-05-2013 20:28 )sierraman Wrote:  grawth I did wonder myself why they couldn't stick to the girls that are advertised.

It's because girls pull out of the shows, sometimes at short notice.

Well, yes. Obviously. But it happens to BSX so often that you have to wonder how firm the bookings were in the first place! Out of the two "pink" shows this weekend, half the girls didn't show.Any way you look at it that's a pretty pathetic situation.

"Sorry mate, half your furniture is still in Luton! We booked 2 vans but one of them had engine failure. You'll just have to make do with what we've got here."

We wouldn't accept customer service like that in ANY other situation, so why is it OK here?
07-05-2013 19:59

babestation xtra