Junior Poster

RE: BabestationX - Chat & Discussion
Can't be bothered watching that
04-05-2013 17:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SimonH Offline
Junior Poster

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
To be honest last nights show was what we all expected. But the camera work was very poor. Did he think he was filming on the freeview shows? any slight glimpse of pussy and the camera was away in a flash.
Charlie's tits do look great though!!!
04-05-2013 17:49
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(04-05-2013 17:49 )SimonH Wrote:  To be honest last nights show was what we all expected. But the camera work was very poor. Did he think he was filming on the freeview shows? any slight glimpse of pussy and the camera was away in a flash.
Charlie's tits do look great though!!!

agree with the last 2 posters...the cameraman (or was it u megan??) must be a fuckin poofter...every time the girls flashed the useless cunt panned away, instead of zooming in on the goodies. he had fuck all to worry about, the girls were never in danger of going knuckle deep up their cuntolesImportantHeartBig Grin

04-05-2013 18:22
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

Charlie and tammy show their tits all the time on free channels.thats where both girls should until stay they come on and open their pussies.other girls do it because it is.and is advertised as,an encrypted x channel.if they are going to fall short it should be advertised correctly and free to view.hopefully tonight and tomorrow there will be plenty of gaping pussy to get us excited and back on track.am sure there will be plenty of nudity and tits on the free to air stuff for those who are content with the tamer stuff.
04-05-2013 18:42
gtheboy Offline
Sin Binned

It looks like we will be getting this crap for as long as people keep paying for it.
The crap that has been on lately,plus the two boxes at the bottom of screen,the fact that the camerawork is always crap and the shows never seem to be consistent,have all been talked about before.
We all know that the robbing gets from babestation read these reviews,but do they take any notice?
The only way to get what we all want is to stop subscribing and then maybe they will start listening.
Oh and does anyone really believe that the text messages are all real,well you must be living in cuckoo land,just compare them from night to night and you will see what I mean.
I hope that something else other than the bsx.tv site comes along on freeview and then maybe these lying thieves will get there come-uppance.
Like I said previously,I will continue reading these threads,but will not be subscribing to these robbers until I see some good write-ups about the show.
04-05-2013 19:12
george lusk Offline
Senior Poster

(04-05-2013 16:40 )Just_Gazz Wrote:  I really enjoyed it, I did have go in with really low expectations to make this possible. Good girls gone bad? Well yeah they obviously went miles further than they normally do

I thought the show was just about OK, but I agree that how you look at it depended on what your expectations were in the first place. Those 2 girls will probably be back again on BabestationX at some time
04-05-2013 19:22
KRISB Offline
Senior Poster

"I've even been ignoring the free pin offers they text me"

I got sent 2 of those texts last weekend. They cost me £1.50 each time. I did not take up the "free" offer, which so far had cost me £3,and do not intend to ever again be a customer of Cellcast.

BRING THE SUMMER OF 2010 BACK TO THE BABECHANNELS!!!
04-05-2013 19:27
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

Last night was the worst "show" i've ever seen.
04-05-2013 19:41
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SantaClause Offline
Junior Poster

(04-05-2013 19:41 )D T Wrote:  Last night was the worst "show" i've ever seen.

I completely agree it was terrible.
04-05-2013 19:46
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

Yer .... being a fan of Charlie C's Boobies, i was foolish enough to pay for last nights show.....

As above posters have said.... Total Rubbish! For the first hour the stream was broken. I emailed them, and in all fairness after an hour they fixed it. However the show was so tame, it didnt really matter.

Silly thing is that there were a couple of quick pussy flashes. If you are gonna show your pussy, then why only for 5 seconds.... either do or dont, otherwise it looks like you are just taking the piss.

Will be a while before I fall for it again, although no doubt they will get me again at some point......annoyed
04-05-2013 21:19

babestation xtra