babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

sierraman Offline
Master Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
I had to miss the paris show falnor but am definitely going to look out for her.she sounds good.with regard to a previous very good post about what bsx should REALLY be named.i would be happy if the name equalled what they show.i am old fashioned.its named bsx so in my book that's what it should be and not full of non-x shite 70% of the time.why should any of us have to guess or work out?if it was renamed bsx weekend and surrounded guaranteed x rated live shows with something other than the tame *rap they surround it with at the moment,fair enough.bsx has shown that it is able to put on some first rate live shows,but to live up to its name either needs to be re-named,or redesigned so that its output equals its advertising.i still believe it has the potential to turn into a really good x rated station if it got itself fully organised.we are all entitled to our personal opinion on this open forum and that's mine.
11-06-2013 08:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

Only problem with re-naming it, is you need to then rename sky channels 942 (LiveXXXBabes), 940 (SportXXXGirls), 931 (XXXpanded TV), 930 (XXXGay), 926 (XXXMums), 925 (XXX 18 & Dirty), and 922 (XXXCESS).

You might also want to rename 915 (ExGirlfriends), 935 and 936 (Northern Birds and Essex Babes), 939 (Storm - but doesn't show weather, or X-men characters), and why not 908 and 909 (Get Lucky TV and Lucky Star).

I'm not trying to be facetious, but the name thing is a problem that is un-solvable as there is no legal definition or X or XXX. If it was named BSR18 then that is a term with a legal definition which can be challenged.

On a different note, it might be worth asking why they have gone to only the three nights of live shows. My understanding is that there aren't enough reliable (which is important, as we all get riled when the line-up changes at the last minute), willing and available girls to fill a week.

It may also be the case that they need some nights of non-live stuff or tamer stuff to cater for other viewing tastes, although I'm just guessing here.

I fully agree that it shouldnt be up to us to try and work out their schedule, and I have been in touch with the company to suggest (in a polite way) better ways for them to do things. Hopefully that might help.

Cheers
11-06-2013 08:44
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(10-06-2013 22:20 )Falnor Wrote:  But man.. is this Paris girl new? I think she is beautiful! I hope she does not enhance anything. I purchased saturday nights show because of Lacey.. but stayed for Paris.

Yes I think she is new. BabestationX has had Paris on the live show 3 times previously, but I think that was a different Paris.
11-06-2013 08:50
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

thanks William.youve just solved a problem for me.am feeling a bit dim but I didn't realise that there would be two different paris girls.
11-06-2013 08:55
blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

(11-06-2013 06:43 )Grawth Wrote:  
(10-06-2013 22:20 )blackghostuk Wrote:  debates are great when conveyed with a learned mind, not one that is narrowed.

Oh dear.

You repeatedly tell me off for putting my own opinions, but then claim you're not suggesting I can't have them? You have repeatedly mis-read or misunderstood what I've posted. And even though I've asked you for some specific examples of what you've complained about you haven't provided them.

And then you finish off by suggesting I have a narrow mind. When what you mean is debates are fun with people who agree with you.

Don't forget I simply offered my opinion - you were the one who decided to reply with an insult and a rant.

Do I want to insult you back? Yes. Will I? No, because I don't think it helps.

Let me just ask you two questions instead.

1) Do you think the live shows have been good or better on Friday to Sunday for the past month?

2) Do you think is is fair to throw a general criticsm of tame shows and inconsitency at the whole BSX channel?

Not that I expect you to answer - I mean you didn't answer the other questions I asked either.

I'm sorry you only see this as an argument, insult and "telling off", as if you go back, I answered the questions posed and then left it at that! If this raises your ire then leave it and walk away! I will be doing so after this, as you seem to have some issues with critique, but totally happy to express your own!

Clearly we will not resolve this, as you are unable to see it other than provocation, so do as you will.
11-06-2013 09:24
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

a genuine thanks for making the effort to reply with your views about my previous post grawth,but to answer your question, it doesn't help with or alter my personal opinion that is this\ I lived under intense pressure in my last few years at work.for those fortunate enough to have work the working environment for millions seems to be tough at the moment.we seem to be living in the days of target setting where millions have to work hard and get themselves really organised to fulfill all sorts of targets.why should bsx be any different?am really looking forward to the next time ms solis or little turn up.how lovely if their show wasn't surrounded by anything to do with lori, geri,asian *rap or tame boy/girl rubbish.best wishes sierraman.
11-06-2013 09:57
blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

Who's on Naked Babestation tonight
#BabestationX: A 30 min special from Charlie C and Lolly LIVE TONIGHT on BSX.tv from 12.30AM....
11-06-2013 16:36
wanda Offline
Junior Poster

(11-06-2013 16:36 )blackghostuk Wrote:  Who's on Naked Babestation tonight
#BabestationX: A 30 min special from Charlie C and Lolly LIVE TONIGHT on BSX.tv from 12.30AM....

But will it be knickers off?
11-06-2013 16:42
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

Tuesday.half hour non x live show.will make sure im doing something different.enough said.
11-06-2013 16:52
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

Checking the schedule it's a cam show which means it will be designed to get people to sign up for the babestation cam site. Don't be surprised if all there is is a promise of what will be seen on the cam show later.
11-06-2013 17:23

babestation xtra