babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(09-06-2013 15:35 )blackghostuk Wrote:  Saying what you mean and meaning what you say are two totally different things... Maybe YOU need to read what you wrote, not said. Wink

I said the proper live shows on Friday Saturday and Sunday have all been good for a while. Which they have.

I said that the rest of the week sometimes has warm-ups for webshows and has a lot of crap. Which it does.

I said that I would happily recommend the shows on Friday to Sunday but advise caution for the rest of the week. Which I would.

Which bit exactly do you find so outrageous?
10-06-2013 07:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

I was going to be sarcastic and post a review suggesting that Beth's show last night was bad because she didn't use her fingers enough and we had to sit through far too much footage of her sticking a toy inside herself, but then I thought some people might actually believe I was complaining! So . .

Excellent show from Beth. Much stronger than I was expecting from her. And all the better for being a surprise.

Good work
10-06-2013 07:41
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

personally beth not my type,but im pleased she kept up the x standards of the station .very well done to her!!
10-06-2013 08:13
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

Yes Beth was excellent last night. I don't think there'll be any compaints about that show. Cool
10-06-2013 10:26
blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

(10-06-2013 07:37 )Grawth Wrote:  
(09-06-2013 15:35 )blackghostuk Wrote:  Saying what you mean and meaning what you say are two totally different things... Maybe YOU need to read what you wrote, not said. Wink

I said the proper live shows on Friday Saturday and Sunday have all been good for a while. Which they have.

I said that the rest of the week sometimes has warm-ups for webshows and has a lot of crap. Which it does.

I said that I would happily recommend the shows on Friday to Sunday but advise caution for the rest of the week. Which I would.

Which bit exactly do you find so outrageous?

Never said I was outraged, just find the reason behind your expression flawed and flaccid!

"I think we're in danger of complaining about the wrong thing here! Maybe we need to distinguish between nights that have actual live shows, and nights that don't." Technically, if they say it's live and don't show live then it's deceitful and blatant lying. Not recommended when money is involved, as the legality is pretty clear about obtaining money through deception.

"As I understand it, at the moment the live shows are running on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Yes there are other days when they have "warm-ups for web shows" or whatever, but the weekend seems to be when that proper shows are on." Not strictly true, as you can filter back and see the amount of complaints referring to the weekends that have not done live and as previously said, if it's a change in schedule then it should be announced so people can change their mind. It is their money, after all.

"If I look back through the Who's On section and also through what I've recorded then the shows themselves are pretty good." Slightly hypocritical! You have your opinion, but rebuff those with theirs... This is a forum to decide what is happening and people's thoughts!

"Going back over the last month then the worst show I've seen was the Jada show - and that was very popular with the supporters of BS girls going further. In amongst that we've had good shows, and some excellent shows (for me) eg Chloe Lovette and Kiki Minaj, Kiki and Hanna Shaw, Lacey, and Elicia Solis." Yes they have been, but they are not the ones in question. The Geri, Lori, Charlie and Tiffany experiences are, and there are more!

"The only other issue that has happened has been the non-show of Katie K and then the good in parts but crap in others show provided by Cody and Jess." Again, pushing aside all issues mentioned to express your own. Forum, is not a sole thing and has room for others to express themselves. As coarse (within reason), or as eloquently as they like!

"Yes it's frustrating / annoying that there's a lot of crap on for the rest of the week, but I'm never surprised by what Geri and others like her provide so that in itself doesn't bother me." Whilst initially empathic, you again express it from a "self" perspective and not accepting that other people are hoping that the reason they have put the women on, is because they are going to bring a set standard, not fleece the public for an easy few quid.

"Strangely, it might even be better having 3 good nights a week rather than trying to do that every night - maybe it keeps it fresher and exciting." An empty statement, which you keep reiterating about ignoring the week and waiting for the weekend, which is hit, or miss.

"In a nutshell, based on the last month I would thoroughly recommend the live shows on Friday Saturday and Sunday and advise caution for the rest of the week." Again "self" and being almost nonchalant after such a long post!

I hope that is in-depth enough for you. laugh
10-06-2013 13:33
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

Monday is made up of stuff ive seen before or just total rubbish.most importantly,no live show.oh well,at least its good of them to let me know so that I don't bother tuning in and plan to do something else. personally I hope girls like ms solis and little are on in fresh, new, non-repeated live shows soon.might just have a look around to see if the likes of ms harewood,summers sammi j,j jade,a blue,l zara, r petra and so on are writhing around naked.not x level but at least theyre good to look at and wont be spouting the same kind of bullshit as lori,geri and tiffany.apologies,just seen that none of the last 3 just mentioned are on tonight.at least thank god for that.
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2013 20:24 by sierraman.)
10-06-2013 18:48
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

(10-06-2013 13:33 )blackghostuk Wrote:  Never said I was outraged, just find the reason behind your expression flawed and flaccid!

Snipped as its just too long to re-repost!

I hope that is in-depth enough for you. laugh

Let me try again.

Firstly the question of "outrage". You said what I had written was "seriously a load of crap" and "up there with Clegg and Pickles" which sounds pretty outraged to me. Especially if it stirred you to rant about it when you "don't often come out and complain".

You repeatedly complain that I am putting my own point of view!!!! Seriously??? Who's point of view did you want me to express? I think you'll find YOU are putting YOUR point of view, which obviously is something you'll be telling yourself off for later!

You want the forum to "decide people's thoughts" but I'm not allowed to express mine?! Who is hypocritical now?

You frequently refer to various complaints from the past about not having shows on the weekend, or show strength in general. If you go back far enough you'll manage to find complaints about anything you like. I for example was very pissed off when SportXXX stopped having an encrypted show. I very clearly stated I was talking about shows from the past month. I may be wrong but I believe there has been a quality live show every Friday Saturday and Sunday in that time. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but please remember we are talking about the past month only.

To cover a few of your other points - I agree if schedules change people should be informed. I was the one who suggested people might want their money back when Katie K didn't show.

I agree if they say there is a live show and there isn't then they should get in trouble but again I don't know of an example of that in the past month. If you do I'd be happy to hear it.

And as for it being "The Geri, Lori, Charlie and Tiffany experiences" that are in question, well I don't remember any of them being on a Friday Saturday or Sunday in the past month, and as I keep saying - those are the nights with proper live shows on and that I stated I was talking about in the original post!

When they publish the schedule there are some nights with no live shows, some that say BSX Cam Show and some that say BSX Live. The BSX Live shows are the Friday - Sunday ones. I watch those. The rest are not what I'm interested in so I don't watch those. Where is the problem in that? And if that sounds "nonchalent" then maybe that's because I'm happy I've worked out which shows I like and which I don't.

And before you go on about misleading advertising from Geri, I agree. I complained about it a lot a while ago. I have learnt from experience that if she says something she can twist out of later then she will. So I don't bother any more. If everyone else ignored her too then she would stop being an issue. Just don't watch her!!

Apologies to everyone else for the length of both this post and this argument. I honestly didn't think I was doing anything controversial. I was just trying to say that tarnishing BSX as having tame shows and being inconsistent across the board seemed wrong due to the consistent and strong weekend performances. Surely I can't have been the only one to notice that Friday Saturday and Sunday have quality live shows and the rest of the week is not worth watching?

Grawth
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2013 22:53 by Grawth.)
10-06-2013 22:51
blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

*sigh*

I wasn't the one saying you had no right, I questioned you mannerism in questioning others!
I broke down the feelings, not my opinion as I did that in my initial "outrage"... It carries no emotion, so not exactly an outrage, unless stated, however, you like your opinion, so it's all yours...

debates are great when conveyed with a learned mind, not one that is narrowed.

Have fun and whatever it is you do! Big Grin
10-06-2013 23:20
Falnor Offline
Apprentice Poster

Well. I don't have anything serious to say.

But man.. is this Paris girl new? I think she is beautiful! I hope she does not enhance anything. I purchased saturday nights show because of Lacey.. but stayed for Paris.

Oh, and Jada is asian?? learn something new every day

Did Brookie ever do a g/g show? if not.. when? and hope it involves oil.
10-06-2013 23:20
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

(10-06-2013 23:20 )blackghostuk Wrote:  debates are great when conveyed with a learned mind, not one that is narrowed.

Oh dear.

You repeatedly tell me off for putting my own opinions, but then claim you're not suggesting I can't have them? You have repeatedly mis-read or misunderstood what I've posted. And even though I've asked you for some specific examples of what you've complained about you haven't provided them.

And then you finish off by suggesting I have a narrow mind. When what you mean is debates are fun with people who agree with you.

Don't forget I simply offered my opinion - you were the one who decided to reply with an insult and a rant.

Do I want to insult you back? Yes. Will I? No, because I don't think it helps.

Let me just ask you two questions instead.

1) Do you think the live shows have been good or better on Friday to Sunday for the past month?

2) Do you think is is fair to throw a general criticsm of tame shows and inconsitency at the whole BSX channel?

Not that I expect you to answer - I mean you didn't answer the other questions I asked either.
11-06-2013 07:43

babestation xtra