babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(19-05-2013 01:31 )snookered147 Wrote:  I'm sorry Rammy but I am sticking to my guns about S66.
A bit of Becky nudity does not make up for the rest of the appalling drivel S66 has thrown up.
Their brand of predictable, no movement, no energy, no variety rubbish has well and truly hacked me right off.
They are a million miles behind BS tonight while the phenomenal Yasmine and to a lesser extent Michelle are keeping RLC just about in the game.
I don't usually get this pissed off but S66 are doing my head in at the moment. annoyed.

no need to apologise snookered at all, your entitled to your opinion about how s66 is tonight and fair enough you think it has been appaling and doing your head in and also you think that bs has been the best channel tonight (that's what it looks like to me that your saying bs has been the best tonight)

as ive said before rlc has been the channel of the night for me because of the reasons ive said earlier. babestation 2nd best channel and whilst s66 for me hasn't been as bad as you've said it has been, it has been a distant third tonight

Piper Niven Superfan
19-05-2013 01:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(19-05-2013 01:44 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I think we can all agree to a certain extent that the taming of the shows has got something to do with ofcom but thats where I'll leave it.

I agree with snookered, whilst Babestation and RLC consistently perform, Studio66 does not and the ofcom excuse is too convient an excuse to explain away a poor night from them.

Studio66 has one massive problem too, it's choice of models. Some are just not cut out for the nightshow, ie - Ashley and the absymal Hannah from last night.

If a model won't even get topless then they should do the decent thing and move off the nightshift and give somebody else a try. The only daytime model that has any potential for me is Becky Roberts. The rest, just far far too tame and it's got absolutley nothing to do with the ofcom question.
I remember people saying the same thing about a certain lori buckby gotta give daytime girls time to bed in so to speak Wink

S66 is poor though will get worse when sam tye is away wish they would pursuade fernanda to do a night show

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2013 09:34 by HannahsPet.)
19-05-2013 06:10
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

BS had an absolutely superb night.
On any other night my babe of the night would have been Jennifer Jade with the way she performed.
She just came up against an unbelievable display from Yasmine on RLC.
But Jen, Jada, Preeti, Georgie D and Jenna were all amazing.
It was an excellent nights viewing what with Michelle Thorne and Lucy Summers also in fine form on RLC.
The only let down was S66 but enough about them already Wink.

19-05-2013 07:07
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Not keen on these landing strips some of the girls are now cultivating. Give me the clean smooth look anytime.
21-05-2013 23:15
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

i don't like that silly haircut with the shaved side, that rochelle hardy, emily dean and gemma massey have, i hope more girls don't follow suit it looks stupid
21-05-2013 23:24
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(21-05-2013 23:24 )Joey 27 Wrote:  i don't like that silly haircut with the shaved side

I quite like that style, especially on Rochelle Hardy and Jasmine James.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
22-05-2013 04:54
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(22-05-2013 04:54 )iloveMegan Wrote:  
(21-05-2013 23:24 )Joey 27 Wrote:  i don't like that silly haircut with the shaved side

I quite like that style, especially on Rochelle Hardy and Jasmine James.

Me too. I see a lot of Eastern European and Dutch women with this style, and it can be rather sexy!
22-05-2013 19:06
king of a lost kingdom Offline
Junior Poster

That haircut's been around for some time, but has undergone a revival recently. A lot of singers (trendsetters) have it, so there must be something going for it.
22-05-2013 19:34
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

i hate that haircut with the shaved side Angel Long has that haircut it looks alful
23-05-2013 07:05
hotfuzz Away
Banned

i would like to see the babes with short hair
23-05-2013 07:15

Click here to watch Babestation TV