babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
What you were correct in regards to last nights show Steve was that you had a hunch feeling. The biggest disappointment for me was RLC. It was extremely poor. Levi in the bathroom looked like a possible ray of light but soon that set was abandoned.

Studio66 was mostly piss poor throughout despite the brief moments of full nudity because it was all just so static. Babestation was the only channel that kept me remotely interested, but even Babestation wasn't exactly a vintage night last night either.

I happened to stumble across a few old threads last night and it really left me thinking. Have we really sunk this low when years gone by the dayshows even put the present nightshows to shame.

This is the links which are all worth a look if you really want to see what a babe show used to be about Cool

Flash The Gash - Dayshows from the past

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=12628

Encrpted shows from the past

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=11916

Knickerless Daytime Clips

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=9821

And finally Hotbox XXX

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=1580

Enough to make you weep when you see the shit that's currently being served up to us now Huh
(This post was last modified: 18-05-2013 18:34 by Scottishbloke.)
18-05-2013 18:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Tonight looks to me like:

Yasmine James v Babestation.

Yasmine, a one woman band on a mission to single handedly take on the collective might of naked Preeti, naked Jennifer, naked Jada, naked Jenna and oily Georgie. Quite a battle Big Grin.

Meanwhile at the temple of boredom S66 are a shambles Rolleyes.
Abysmal stuff Sad.

19-05-2013 00:12
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

for me rlc the best channel of the night and by a good distance as its had the best variety of shows and sets tonight compared to the other channels. michelle thorne has been very good in the dominatrix set and dominatrix outfits, kandi kay has been good in her pvc outfit in the piano set and then the babe of the night blowing all the other babes and channels out of the water has been yasmine james with a sensational show in the shower set.

yes s66 has been flat tonight and has been the worst of the big 3 channels (bs, rlc and s66) but wouldn't call it a shambles and abysmal. had some nice nudity from becky roberts and Sophia knight has been good too as has caty cole

see I can be negative about s66 Smile

also i think the shows will never get back to how they were at their best about 2-3 years ago unless Ofcom stop enforcing the rules as strictly as they do at the moment which I don't think will happen, at least for the foreseeable future

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2013 01:27 by Rammyrascal.)
19-05-2013 01:20
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Hold the line, now Michelle Thorne has mounted a serious challenge, if Becky Roberts on Studio66 can just do some more positions then a late challenge also could come from her too.

I want nothing more than all the channels and not just the big 3 competing on a regular basis just like it was in (dare I say it - oh....go on then) laugh in 2010 Big Grin
19-05-2013 01:27
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I'm sorry Rammy but I am sticking to my guns about S66.
A bit of Becky nudity does not make up for the rest of the appalling drivel S66 has thrown up.
Their brand of predictable, no movement, no energy, no variety rubbish has well and truly hacked me right off.
They are a million miles behind BS tonight while the phenomenal Yasmine and to a lesser extent Michelle are keeping RLC just about in the game.
I don't usually get this pissed off but S66 are doing my head in at the moment. annoyed.

19-05-2013 01:31
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Why are they not allowed to even kiss, they show more kissing on Eastenders at 7:30pm and a lot more people watch that than babestation, they even show lesbian and gay kissing on Eastenders now, even though some sad people complain about it
19-05-2013 01:33
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

I think we all know by now that its Ofcom Rolleyes

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
19-05-2013 01:33
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Bloody Ofcom annoyed. Don't even get me started on them annoyed.
How many Mary Whitehouses are there out there I wonder Rolleyes?

19-05-2013 01:38
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I think we can all agree to a certain extent that the taming of the shows has got something to do with ofcom but thats where I'll leave it.

I agree with snookered, whilst Babestation and RLC consistently perform, Studio66 does not and the ofcom excuse is too convient an excuse to explain away a poor night from them.

Studio66 has one massive problem too, it's choice of models. Some are just not cut out for the nightshow, ie - Ashley and the absymal Hannah from last night.

If a model won't even get topless then they should do the decent thing and move off the nightshift and give somebody else a try. The only daytime model that has any potential for me is Becky Roberts. The rest, just far far too tame and it's got absolutley nothing to do with the ofcom question.
19-05-2013 01:44
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

BS is on fire though.
Nakedness galore. Jada, Jen and Preeti have been spellbinding.
As I said before its a battle royal between BS and Yasmine James imo.
A titanic struggle for supremacy Big Grin.

19-05-2013 01:50

Click here to watch Babestation TV