Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Don Tingley Offline
Retired

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(01-04-2013 01:09 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Eh..........Who exactly made you chief of this thread. What are you Don......The fucking chairman or something Big Laugh

Once again I see you are trying to play boss Cool

Yes.

I don't have to try. I am a boss.
01-04-2013 01:14
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
alwayswanking Offline
Banned

I always see fan boys as being people who think they know "the babes personally". You guys are so quick to defend some of the babes its unreal.

a babe could just lay on the bed all night like a dead fish and you'd say "well if you don't like it, turn over." lol
01-04-2013 01:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(01-04-2013 00:18 )D T Wrote:  
(01-04-2013 00:12 )mr mystery Wrote:  Maybe the fan boys should take note

Who are you calling fan boys? Name some names please.

I just used the term fan boy to describe the people that do what SB and alwayswanking describe below . It's a case of if the cap fits wear it .

(01-04-2013 01:02 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Answer - Somebody who will automatically pounce on anybody who dares to say anything that's not praising the models and the channels to the hilt.

(01-04-2013 01:14 )alwayswanking Wrote:  I always see fan boys as being people who think they know "the babes personally". You guys are so quick to defend some of the babes its unreal.

a babe could just lay on the bed all night like a dead fish and you'd say "well if you don't like it, turn over." lol

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
01-04-2013 01:33
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

well in that case im not a fanboy as i dont know the babes personally, which probably goes for a lot of people here who have been labelled fanboys. yes im a fan of several studio66 babes (some babes for years) and regularly chat to them on twitter etc but dont know where they live (other than what they say themselves) and any other personal info other than what they reveal themselves

in general you could say everyone on the forum is a fanboy as this is a babeshow forum and everyone who is a member is a fan of the babeshows and the babes that appear on them

Piper Niven Superfan
01-04-2013 01:37
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

By eck STD 66 is shit tonight, bloody OSG's all over the place , boring sets and girls , it's even behind Storm these days, they need to sack the lot in charge and get some new people in IMO Big Grin Bounce

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
01-04-2013 01:41
alwayswanking Offline
Banned

(01-04-2013 01:37 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  well in that case im not a fanboy as i dont know the babes personally, which probably goes for a lot of people here who have been labelled fanboys. yes im a fan of several studio66 babes (some babes for years) and regularly chat to them on twitter etc but dont know where they live (other than what they say themselves) and any other personal info other than what they reveal themselves

in general you could say everyone on the forum is a fanboy as this is a babeshow forum and everyone who is a member is a fan of the babeshows and the babes that appear on them

you clearly cant read, i said people who "think" they know the babes personally.

and no not everyone is a fan boy, I'm not a fan of any really, i just see them as material
01-04-2013 01:41
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yeah i know you said people who "think" they know the babes personally. all i was doing was saying i dont know the babes personally so based on that im not a fanboy

Piper Niven Superfan
01-04-2013 01:44
alwayswanking Offline
Banned

(01-04-2013 01:44 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yeah i know you said people who "think" they know the babes personally. all i was doing was saying i dont know the babes personally so based on that im not a fanboy

are you thick or something? Sorry, but you clearly don't understand what i mean
01-04-2013 01:45
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

perhaps i dont understand clearly what your saying regarding fanboys, but doesnt give you the reason to call me thick at all

Piper Niven Superfan
01-04-2013 01:59
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Let's keep it light folks. Afterall it's a family show ( So Ofcom seem to think) laugh

I'm all in favour of a debate and one thing that I think needs to be injected more is a sense of humour. Rational discussion is fine.

I have to admit on a personal level I fully expected this thread to escalate into another forum war and for this to all end up in the twilight zone. Still time yet folks laugh

I will however back up DT's comment about where his favourite models appear on and what his favorite channel is and the only reason his BS Cap's are a bit thin on the ground of late is because of the woeful webstream.

PS - Thank my caps Don and I'll do likewise with your's. Don't think I haven't noticed you sneaky bastard Big Laugh
01-04-2013 02:00