Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Yes snookered Dionne Daniels is also not exactly my cup of tea. The thing about her even back in the day when the rest of the models were going wild as you say Dionne's performance was no different then to what it is now.

I'd also be willing to place bets that this channel like most has 2 or 3 different producers obviously with very different idea's. The form at Studio 66 in particular is alarming. We've seen some quite brilliant stints at the start of the week to the damp low key performances of the absymal shows of the weekend.

All I've got to say in responce to ilovemegan's post above is that capping takes time and effort and without them this forum just wouldn't have the same value to it so my opinion is more than valid and without them then this forum would probably die.

Do I like to be critical of this channel or any other channel for that matter. No ofcourse I don't. On the other hand I'm not going to be silenced. To post that everything is rosy in the garden when it's clearly not is bullshit and you'll never hear it from me.

Unfortunately yet again to be honest in this place you always risk a backlash from the fanboys who would defend this channel like the captain of the titanic would do likewise with such ignorant comments such as these amoungst various others.

"If you don't like it then don't watch it"
"Plenty of other channels are showing the type of show's you like to see"
"You've got a remote control so change the channel"

Great way to debate in a forum, I don't think so. Either say something constructive or not at all. I'm getting fed up and tired of having to read through so many trolling posts.
31-03-2013 22:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
towny Offline
Senior Poster

(31-03-2013 10:43 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  agree mickster, thought last night wasnt bad at all and definately not as bad as some people have said it was last night. sophia was great all night, especially in her famous skin tight red catsuit, paige turnah looked glorious in gold and was her usual filthy self in the office, mica, dionne and caty all had good nights too. also disagree that the s66 girls arent sexy. they are some of the sexiest babes on the babeshows

also agree if you dont like s66 then dont watch it simple as that and watch the channels and babes you do like. do share your frustrations as elite/s66 does have forum members who do nothing but come in her and do nothing but have a go at s66 on a regular basis and cant accept people liking and enjoying s66

for me s66 is the 2nd best babechannel at the moment. rlc is first, s66 is second and bs after a strong start to 2013 has fallen back and is now 3rd again.

Just because you see a critical post doesn't mean someone doesn't like S66, it might just mean they have something constructive but perhaps not as positive to say among lost of positive posts that they make most of the time - especially when they spend money with S66, which in my view gives me the right to be honest, just as long as it's not below the belt. I really get annoyed when these kind of post are trivialised by 'if you don't like it don't watch' type comments. I find them rude, childish and offensive. And I'm particularly surprised Rammy that you use these offensive cliches as someone who has the most experience on this forum judging by the number of posts you've made.
31-03-2013 22:55
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Shouldn't the whole idea of a successful channel be to entice new callers in. I mean if I went into a pub and ordered a pint of beer and it tasted like rat's piss, then complained and was told to go elsewhere if I didn't like it then I'd be truly fucked off.

Also Studio 66 has 4 channels. I mean.................Is it not outwith the realms of possibly that it should consistently cater for everybody's tastes. Cheap comments such as if you don't like it then go elsewhere isn't doing the credibilty of this channel any good.

If you ask me, it's really a piss poor line of defence and one I'm getting sick to the back of teeth of having to read over and over again.
31-03-2013 23:23
alwayswanking Offline
Banned

Scottishbloke and Towny, you've got to realise that some of the fan boys on here are all in one group together. I've seen it over the last few months that there's about 5 or 6 of them like Wazo, rammy, mickster etc.....that always defend and back eachothers views. So you're never going to win lol.
31-03-2013 23:23
alwayswanking Offline
Banned

(31-03-2013 12:32 )mickster Wrote:  If you can't be constructive with your boring criticism's how can S66begin to meet your "requirements" ?

They can get girls that move, and axe Dionne Daniels
31-03-2013 23:34
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(31-03-2013 23:23 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I mean if I went into a pub and ordered a pint of beer and it tasted like rat's piss, then complained and was told to go elsewhere if I didn't like it then I'd be truly fucked off.

But in that scenario you've bought a beer, so you're entitled to complain if you don't like it. What you're currently doing with your complaints about S66 is the equivalent of going to a pub, telling the bartender you don't like the look of the place and have no intention of buying a drink. They would likely tell you to go elsewhere (i.e. change the channel).

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
31-03-2013 23:36
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

(31-03-2013 23:23 )alwayswanking Wrote:  Scottishbloke and Towny, you've got to realise that some of the fan boys on here are all in one group together. I've seen it over the last few months that there's about 5 or 6 of them like Wazo, rammy, mickster etc.....that always defend and back eachothers views. So you're never going to win lol.
Sorry ,but I am not in league with any of the people you mention .I only attempt to give positive remarks on the babes ,it's just coincidence that they /I may have similar tastes .I'm not the greatest fan of Sophia Knight ,but I felt she deserved praising for her "Britney"catsuit .What I post is my opinion and is never done to "stick up" for anyone and I don't expect any back .I don't see the point in constantly posting negative comments day after day about something your not really interested in .
P.S. Please don't anybody post any thank you notes to this post.It might be construed as a conspiracy!
Important
31-03-2013 23:49
alwayswanking Offline
Banned

(31-03-2013 23:49 )mickster Wrote:  
(31-03-2013 23:23 )alwayswanking Wrote:  Scottishbloke and Towny, you've got to realise that some of the fan boys on here are all in one group together. I've seen it over the last few months that there's about 5 or 6 of them like Wazo, rammy, mickster etc.....that always defend and back eachothers views. So you're never going to win lol.
Sorry ,but I am not in league with any of the people you mention .I only attempt to give positive remarks on the babes

But the whole point of the forum is to give pos/neg remarks on the girls.
31-03-2013 23:53
dirtbag Offline
Twilight Zone Exempt

Could somebody let me know what the number is to call the channel. I don't seem to be able to locate it so they must be hiding it on the screen somewhere. Big Grin
31-03-2013 23:55
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Maybe the fan boys should take note of what Jamie say's in this post about positive and negative comments, like he said at that time the Elite sections were the busiest, they are no longer the busiest these days the BS sections are, maybe people don't post as much in the STD 66 sections these days due to the fan boys jumping on people if they post anything negative .

(01-04-2011 02:00 )elitetvonline Wrote:  Thanks to all of you who have followed us on the journey so far, thanks for the support, the comments both positive and negative, the caps and vids, the feedback and for making our sections of the forum the busiest and most popular sections for posting.

I hope we can continue to provide you with plenty to post, cap, vid and debate over the coming year.

Here's looking forward to the month ahead!

All the best,

Jamie and all the Elite family WinkBig GrinSmileTongueWink

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
01-04-2013 00:12