Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
Dionne is being defeated by the lack of set variety she works to.
The danger with this is the performances can become samey, predictable and tedious.
She is too hot, too sexy and too curvy to just be left in a limited number of poses in one set all the time.
For crying out loud give the lass a fighting chance Sad.
Get her in the pink bed or the shower or the bath tub or the perspex chair - put her in my lounge if you want Wink.
Anything just to create a bit of spark.
The poor lass deserves better Sad.

23-03-2013 14:48
Find all posts by this user
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Dionne was Ok Last Night But She Needs Different Sets And Quickly Her Shows On The Beds are Very Samey and Really Dull,Im a Big Fan of Dionne But She Needs Variety Particulary Standing Sets Where She Gives her Best Perfermances,Heres Hoping Tonight Might Be The Night.
23-03-2013 14:57
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(23-03-2013 14:42 )Chilly Wrote:  
(23-03-2013 14:32 )alwayswanking Wrote:  For £1.50 p/min you'd think they'd be more appreciative

Yeah, but like she honestly gives a shit. She knows she doesn't have to bother, as her friendship with the boss means she can get away with doing bugger all. Still, if you believe what Caty Cole said on MFC, then the way to get Dionne motivated is to give her a grand. Wink

Ahem, I didn't realise you were watching as well when Caty let that slip laugh

If only someone had recorded that Bounce

Caty tried to backtrack on that as soon as she said it, but I think many of us took it the way you and I took it...

Dionne would have changed if she wanted to though, so it's likely not going to happen, unless they pay her more money. If anything, it would be fun if Dionne made "It" big again, off screen of course laugh

A shame that bit of the recording will never surface here...
(This post was last modified: 23-03-2013 15:44 by mrmann.)
23-03-2013 15:29
alwayswanking Offline
Banned

I can get hookers for cheaper than a grand. Charlie Sheen style Big Laugh
23-03-2013 16:05
robwon Offline
Senior Poster

If Dionne was a better performer she might be my favorite babe , as it stands she is negatively affecting ST66 who in my mind has fallen far behind Babestation and RLC !!
23-03-2013 16:05
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

A babe showing far more interest in the crew/other babes than the actual caller had long been a problem on this channel. Dionne's a guilty one, Mica (pre Babestation) was another and Ashley Emma was the worst.

There's no argument about Dionne's looks & body (especially that peachy booty Tongue), but she's never looked comfortable to me on actual phone sex interaction. I guess some babes are just more naturally filthy talkers & performers than others, but you can't blame some callers for being disappointed for not getting what they expect from a night babe.

Dionne needs only look at Adele, who's consistently gives sexy, thong teasing, sultry performances that would suit Dionne better than the say 'in your face' style of the others. Adele is a mistress of giving her callers her total attention, with constant eye contact and dirty talk.
23-03-2013 16:54
marco01 Offline
Senior Poster

Totally agree with kerravon points, instead of the crew flirting and joking with dionne, both the crew and dionne should show the caller alot more respect and not keep chatting away while she is on the phone, especially as the person has took time out to spend the money to call her up, and as we know its not cheap to call either, to be honest i feel imo studio 66 is more of a social thing for dionne, were she can go and catch up and have a chat to the crew and other babes, and isnt really seen as work for her and feel thats how she treats it imo.
23-03-2013 17:41
alwayswanking Offline
Banned

Dionne needs to look at the other Dionne (Mendez), she's great at what she does because i think she just naturally loves getting dirty and horny with guys.
23-03-2013 18:15
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

think caty was having a laugh when she said the best way to get dionne motivated is to give her a grand. fair comments about dionne chatting etc with the crew rather than her callers and not being comfortable on the phones, that's your opinion but think dionne isnt as bad as some people think on the phones given she's been on the babeshows as long as he has. about 4 years on elitetv/studio66 (dionne was on studio66/elitetv the very first night) and think about 2-3 years on bangbabes

Piper Niven Superfan
23-03-2013 19:12
gingerbloke Offline
Trainee Stud

(23-03-2013 14:48 )snookered147 Wrote:  Dionne is being defeated by the lack of set variety she works to.
The danger with this is the performances can become samey, predictable and tedious.
She is too hot, too sexy and too curvy to just be left in a limited number of poses in one set all the time.
For crying out loud give the lass a fighting chance Sad.
Get her in the pink bed or the shower or the bath tub or the perspex chair - put her in my lounge if you want Wink.
Anything just to create a bit of spark.
The poor lass deserves better Sad.
But every time she has been on the table or standing up you can she her moaning to the crew about doing it.......i'm not denying she a good looking girl and has a great body but come on she is the most boring predictable girl on all the stations in my opinion........she needs to up her game, and as for people saying she must be doing something right thats why she's still there...........load of shite...........and trust me she looks like high maintainence I think she tell Studio66 whats she's prepared to do.....

Free speech is a democratic right so I will say what I feel is right.... I'm not here to gain brownie points
23-03-2013 20:08
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV