Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
Doesn't look like abuse to me, more like rough play that she agrees to every so often...

Anyway, enough from me Shy
(This post was last modified: 22-03-2013 23:55 by mrmann.)
22-03-2013 23:52
Find all posts by this user
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Miss Dionnne Daniels as the most beautiful body, without doubt one of the finest that as ever been seen on any of the babechannels. Also her telephone skills must be of the highest order, how else could she still have a job on the channels after so long? But Dionne, you have not learned how to use that beautiful asset of yours yet. I hope no one try's to shoot me down by saying this is primarily a telephone service and she gets plenty calls, (that last statement was aimed at Rammy). She as chosen to work in the visual medium of television.That means she as to be seen to do a good job not just be heard. And before her fans get on to me, which I am sure they will. Just think how good she could be if she started shaping up to the job. And the first thing she could curb is the chat to the crew around her. And at least pretend that the viewers(all potential callers)are the most important part of the show. Tonight she is wearing the briefest of panties, please Dionne tease your watchers a little. Go on I dare you to.
22-03-2013 23:58
alwayswanking Offline
Banned

She's probably laughing with the camera man because he's stroking his tiny dick to her Big Laugh
23-03-2013 00:03
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(22-03-2013 23:58 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  Miss Dionnne Daniels as the most beautiful body, without doubt one of the finest that as ever been seen on any of the babechannels. Also her telephone skills must be of the highest order, how else could she still have a job on the channels after so long? But Dionne, you have not learned how to use that beautiful asset of yours yet. I hope no one try's to shoot me down by saying this is primarily a telephone service and she gets plenty calls, (that last statement was aimed at Rammy). She as chosen to work in the visual medium of television.That means she as to be seen to do a good job not just be heard. And before her fans get on to me, which I am sure they will. Just think how good she could be if she started shaping up to the job. And the first thing she could curb is the chat to the crew around her. And at least pretend that the viewers(all potential callers)are the most important part of the show. Tonight she is wearing the briefest of panties, please Dionne tease your watchers a little. Go on I dare you to.

i will shoot you down responsible adult as the babeshows are about how a babe is on the phone (phone sex) and not how she is visually. if she is good on the phone and brings in calls, then she'll stay, if she doesnt bring in calls, she'll wont last. simple as that

as for dionne. looking good as always and on good form tonight

Piper Niven Superfan
23-03-2013 01:04
alwayswanking Offline
Banned

(23-03-2013 01:04 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(22-03-2013 23:58 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  Miss Dionnne Daniels as the most beautiful body, without doubt one of the finest that as ever been seen on any of the babechannels. Also her telephone skills must be of the highest order, how else could she still have a job on the channels after so long? But Dionne, you have not learned how to use that beautiful asset of yours yet. I hope no one try's to shoot me down by saying this is primarily a telephone service and she gets plenty calls, (that last statement was aimed at Rammy). She as chosen to work in the visual medium of television.That means she as to be seen to do a good job not just be heard. And before her fans get on to me, which I am sure they will. Just think how good she could be if she started shaping up to the job. And the first thing she could curb is the chat to the crew around her. And at least pretend that the viewers(all potential callers)are the most important part of the show. Tonight she is wearing the briefest of panties, please Dionne tease your watchers a little. Go on I dare you to.

i will shoot you down responsible adult as the babeshows are about how a babe is on the phone (phone sex) and not how she is visually. if she is good on the phone and brings in calls, then she'll stay, if she doesnt bring in calls, she'll wont last. simple as that

as for dionne. looking good as always and on good form tonight

Rammy is right in some way, but they surely have to look good visually? Because a fat 26st obese woman could be a great flirt and know how to press the right buttons, but you wouldn't call her if you could see her right?
23-03-2013 02:15
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yes a babeshow babe has to look attractive, but responsible adult was on about the visual show she does i.e how she moves etc which isnt as important compared to how a babe is on the phones

back to dionne last night. thought she was very watchable last night in her trademark tiny thong with some nice views of her lovely rear

Piper Niven Superfan
23-03-2013 11:33
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

The problem with Dionne's shows at the moment is a thing called the double level set getting overused an last night was no different as it was just the same set all night again at this rate the only way we will ever see Dionne on a different set is when studio 66 decided to replace the double level set an bulid some other set

Fingers crossed for a few different sets tonight Tongue

As Dionne could do some enjoyable shows on sets like the office an that new bed set but where not getting to see them as she is always on the double level set Sad

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 23-03-2013 13:25 by Wazo.)
23-03-2013 13:12
gingerbloke Offline
Trainee Stud

(23-03-2013 11:33 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yes a babeshow babe has to look attractive, but responsible adult was on about the visual show she does i.e how she moves etc which isnt as important compared to how a babe is on the phones

back to dionne last night. thought she was very watchable last night in her trademark tiny thong with some nice views of her lovely rear
Well i'll shoot you down because i've phoned her on several occasions and she is shit..........all you get is hi babe whats your name......what can i do for you then when you request something its no i don't do that or I don't want to do that.......and that is a simple request on turning round and bending over doggy style to the camera........so when I say she's shit she is she never looks interested in what she's doing and to be honest I haven't bothered with her for a while......I find the girls on RLC far better especially Kandi Kay she is more than accommodating.....

Free speech is a democratic right so I will say what I feel is right.... I'm not here to gain brownie points
23-03-2013 13:50
alwayswanking Offline
Banned

For £1.50 p/min you'd think they'd be more appreciative
23-03-2013 14:32
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(23-03-2013 14:32 )alwayswanking Wrote:  For £1.50 p/min you'd think they'd be more appreciative

Yeah, but like she honestly gives a shit. She knows she doesn't have to bother, as her friendship with the boss means she can get away with doing bugger all. Still, if you believe what Caty Cole said on MFC, then the way to get Dionne motivated is to give her a grand. Wink
(This post was last modified: 23-03-2013 14:43 by Chilly.)
23-03-2013 14:42
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV