babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(01-12-2012 03:10 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  What the fuck is going on tonight Rolleyes It's Friday night and the channels ain't shite Wink The only problem I've got tonight is to decide which one to watch Smile It's like a throwback to the old days Big Grin

PS - I would be posting this on the great night for the babe channels thread but I really don't want to temp fate Rolleyes

What exactly has happened to make you form that opinion, SB, cos I must've missed it? Seems to be the same old shit from what I've seen.
01-12-2012 04:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Digital Dave Away
Retired

SB must've broken out the single malt again. Wink
01-12-2012 04:57
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

No I haven't been drinking, honestly Wink And I also don't want to sound like a fanboy neither, because that I ain't. But what my point is based on is the shit we've usually had to endure on a Friday night and tonight all in all has been a pretty decent one.

Sure not as good as 2010 but that goes without saying. It would also be very easy to knitpick on what hasn't gone right tonight.

IE - Studio66, lame from the word go. Babestation and RLC meanwhile have been very entertaining. Sometime's it's best to look at the positives rather than dwell too much on the negatives.

I mean surely Stan you must have seen something you enjoyed watching tonight.

Sure there is nothing better than I'd love to see is the Bailey Cream and co era but as we all know time's have changed so that's why I'm taking more of a pragmatic view on thing's tonight.

PS - Fuck Ofcom Big Grin
01-12-2012 05:21
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

SB can't have had the single malt cos I have been drinking it Tongue Wink.
My verdict on tonight: Iv'e seen worse and seen better. Small periods of decent viewing in amongst some long periods of very average stuff.

01-12-2012 05:28
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

have to say i also think last night wasnt bad at all. a good start to the weekend

Piper Niven Superfan
01-12-2012 10:42
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

(01-12-2012 05:21 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  No I haven't been drinking, honestly Wink And I also don't want to sound like a fanboy neither, because that I ain't. But what my point is based on is the shit we've usually had to endure on a Friday night and tonight all in all has been a pretty decent one.

Sure not as good as 2010 but that goes without saying. It would also be very easy to knitpick on what hasn't gone right tonight.

IE - Studio66, lame from the word go. Babestation and RLC meanwhile have been very entertaining. Sometime's it's best to look at the positives rather than dwell too much on the negatives.

I mean surely Stan you must have seen something you enjoyed watching tonight.

Sure there is nothing better than I'd love to see is the Bailey Cream and co era but as we all know time's have changed so that's why I'm taking more of a pragmatic view on thing's tonight.

PS - Fuck Ofcom Big Grin

SB you must have been watching channels from another satelite!! Cause it was still average at best last night.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
01-12-2012 10:56
Kevin555 Offline
Posting Machine

Freeview Channels
Hi
RLC Has now gone from the Freeview,on these cannels does anuone know if there will be any new ones along to add to the existing or just to replace RLC.
In truth at the end RLC was to much of the same, shame as it used to be a great channel, If it could come back with some variety it would have been superb
04-12-2012 18:10
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Problem is that Freeview is a very expensive mode of transmission, Sky in comparison is lots cheaper so I would gather regardless of whether Freeview had lots of viewers or even maybe more viewers than Sky (who knows?) it would have been the massively higher or uneconomical even costs of being on Freeview that would have called the shots in RLC disappearing from Freeview as it would have done previously with Elite.

Whether being on Freeview is financially profitable for Cellcast/Babestation who knows but I guess Cellcast as a parent company can sort of underpin the costs even if it is at a loss.

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
04-12-2012 21:04
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(04-12-2012 21:04 )HoneyRocks Wrote:  Whether being on Freeview is financially profitable for Cellcast/Babestation who knows but I guess Cellcast as a parent company can sort of underpin the costs even if it is at a loss.

Well various Cellcast/BS babe programs have been broadcast on freeview since early 2006 , starting with Party People freeview Ch 37, so if it wasn't profitable i don't think they would have stayed on freeview for near on 7 years, also 2 freeview channels don't belong to BS/Cellcast they just do what Elite and RLC did and use a channel and licence belonging to another company.
Square 1 Management Limited is the parent company of freeview Ch 172 called "smile tv 2" that broadcasts BS1 and also freeview Ch 175 called "Party" that broadcasts BS Blue/Apprentice etc and not Cellcast .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2012 21:31 by mr mystery.)
04-12-2012 21:26
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

I think Kimmy Haze off Sexstation is one of the most underrated girls on the shows, she's got an amazing personality always seems like shes really enjoying herself and up for a laugh, not to mention that tight body of hers and natural look, and puts on a filthy show everytime Smile one of my faves!

if she was to go on one of the bigger channels like babestation or rlc i think she would really be a massive boost, she would definately liven up the shows somewhat!

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
04-12-2012 21:43

Click here to watch Babestation TV