▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
Just before I make my point,I've just been accused of not finishing what I
29-11-2012 02:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Just watched the Clare moment again, and it's blatantly clear that she's enjoying herself. She even puts her finger to her mouth to say shhhh to someone off screen (don't know why, as this is more than allowed) and is smiling the whole time, and after the logo is put up and disappears, Clare makes a pouty face and gives the thumbs down sign to the producer.

I think the producer attributed the small towel in front to that of the handthong, and felt it was too scary Rolleyes

Still a bit odd, considering some recent sessions from certain women, and how they've been allowed more freedom without the logo popping up or the producer stopping the show.
(This post was last modified: 29-11-2012 03:34 by mrmann.)
29-11-2012 03:29
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

So basically she was about to get naked and someone told her not to. Why does that need such a big discussion? Who gives a fuck Rolleyes
29-11-2012 03:43
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I think without sounding like a killjoy it's yes probably time to bring the Clare incident to a conclusion. Also as a diplomat both mrmann and Don have got a very good point and we've all had our say and all discussions on this topic have probably become exhausted. Time to look forward now I think Smile

RLC have been top dogs tonight in my opinion, I'm sure you all have your own favourite channel tonight and I don't think anybody including myself was expecting to see this much nudity based on what on paper didn't look like to be the strongest line up but often as has been the case and proved tonight that line up's can be deceptive. All in all not a bad nights viewing Big Grin

Also great to see Camilla being given the time on the bed which her talent really deserves. I will look at the positives tonight. On the bigger picture yes I'll agree that a lot of the performances are still not at the level which I'm sure we'd all love to see. But all in all I'm quite happy with what I've seen so far on some of tonights channel's most notably RLC Wink

Edit - Not long to wait now until the legend that is Lucy Summers make's her triumphant return back to the nightshift tommorow on RLC Tongue
(This post was last modified: 29-11-2012 04:26 by Scottishbloke.)
29-11-2012 03:58
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I have to say I have enjoyed tonights viewing more than I have for a while across the channels. Like Scottishbloke I think RLC have produced some excellent output tonight and that Camilla has been superb on BS. Enjoyed Elle on Storm too.
All in all a very enjoyable night compared to the very mediocre stuff I have become all too used to witnessing.

(This post was last modified: 29-11-2012 04:17 by Snooks.)
29-11-2012 04:17
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(29-11-2012 03:43 )Don Tingley Wrote:  So basically she was about to get naked and someone told her not to. Why does that need such a big discussion? Who gives a fuck Rolleyes

Don, you're missing the point by the proverbial country mile. It deserves discussion because it's another example of inconsistency and proof that the Babeshows practice needless self-censorship.

Sound to me like you don't give a fuck, full stop.
(This post was last modified: 29-11-2012 04:37 by StanTheMan.)
29-11-2012 04:36
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(29-11-2012 04:36 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(29-11-2012 03:43 )Don Tingley Wrote:  So basically she was about to get naked and someone told her not to. Why does that need such a big discussion? Who gives a fuck Rolleyes

Don, you're missing the point by the proverbial country mile. It deserves discussion because it's another example of inconsistency and proof that the Babeshows practice needless self-censorship.

Sound to me like you don't give a fuck, full stop.

It's not a soap opera, some people look way too deeply into these channels, like don said, the girl didn't get naked in the end.... No big deal, why would we really give a fuck anyway, it's Studio 66, not as if we are paying extra for it, why worry about it, there's no need for a mass-debate Wink

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 30-11-2012 20:56 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
30-11-2012 20:35
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I think anything that happens on the babe channels good or bad warrants a discussion on it. However I've always felt once a certain subject has been exhausted then it's time to bring that topic to a conclusion.

At the time I was one of the first to note my discontent over the Clare incident. I think like all things they get old very quickly and sometimes it's probably best not to dwell too much but to embrace the present and the future more.

PS - 2010 - A great year for the babe channel's Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 30-11-2012 21:20 by Scottishbloke.)
30-11-2012 20:43
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(30-11-2012 20:43 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I think anything that happens on the babe channels good or bad warrants a discussion on it. However I've always felt once a certain subject has been exhausted then it's time to bring that topic to a conclusion.

At the time I was one of the first to note my discontent over the Clare incident which BTW was on Studio66 and not Babestation Wink

I think like all things they get old very quickly and sometimes it's probably best not to dwell too much but to embrace the present and the future more.

PS - 2010 - A great year for the babe channel's Big Grin

I was just on my way to correct myself lol but seeing as you've already done it for me I won't bother Wink thanks!

I know what your saying scottishbloke, your right, things that happen on the channels should be discussed as this is what the forum is for, I just think that some things are looked into too deeply and drag on and on far too long.

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
30-11-2012 20:47
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

What the fuck is going on tonight Rolleyes It's Friday night and the channels ain't shite Wink The only problem I've got tonight is to decide which one to watch Smile It's like a throwback to the old days Big Grin

PS - I would be posting this on the great night for the babe channels thread but I really don't want to temp fate Rolleyes
01-12-2012 03:10

Click here to watch Babestation TV