Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
Looks like a tame one tonight Sad

I think a channel should do the handthong again!
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2012 01:06 by mrmann.)
26-11-2012 01:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Yes I have to say its not the most enticing or exciting night really. I have seen worse but I have definitely seen better too. Maybe it might perk up in the next 5 hours or so. Heres hopin'

26-11-2012 01:11
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(26-11-2012 01:06 )mrmann Wrote:  Looks like a tame one tonight Sad

I think a channel should do the handthong again!

Living in past with that one. Plus, you can just imagine the delight of a rival channel seeing a babe do this. Yep, they'd be filling in that complaint form within seconds.
26-11-2012 01:42
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

What's pissing me off is I'm almost getting the feeling that certain forum members are relishing the fact that we are seeing declining standards unfold in front of our very own eyes. At which point do people stop accepting piss poor well below par shows and performances and start voicing their disdain for the current situation too.

Despite the fact I've been capping quite a few of the shows lately doesn't mean I view them any differently from what I did before or at present. As far as tonights efforts goes, agree I've seen worse, they are still watchable and only just.

Maybe all the channels need to have a sit down and arrange together on how they might best tackle those bloody miserable censors. The channels are all at present stumbling along but they are not a patch on what they were a few years ago when we had the likes of Bailey Cream, Lucy Summers and Caty Cole bang on form each night of the week.

To accept that's the way they are now is to admit you are a defeatist. Also nobody's living in the past as Chilly so elegantly put's it. It's wanting change for the present and the future.
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2012 02:15 by Scottishbloke.)
26-11-2012 02:09
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I am still hoping that Ofcom can be replaced by cwpussylover as the new regulator eek. The shows have been tame, lame and lacking in variety and excitement for a good while and I do think there needs to be a collective will on the part of all the channels to challenge the Mary Whitehouse brigade and make the shows more like what they should be.

(This post was last modified: 26-11-2012 02:23 by Snooks.)
26-11-2012 02:20
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i do want the babeshows to get back to how their best but it aint going to happen simple as that so im enjoying the shows as much as i can. i strongly disagree this makes me a defeatist at all and relishing the decline from when the shows were at their best. for me im a realist who knows there is nothing i can do to change the shows to how they were at their best so enjoy them as they are now as much as i can

first of all ofcom are showing no signs of getting things back to how they were then and things will be as they are now for a good while yet. also the channels themselves are showing no signs of challenging ofcom and also cant see them getting together to see what can be done

so for me the shows will be as they are at the moment for a good while yet

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2012 02:37 by Rammyrascal.)
26-11-2012 02:36
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

While ever the money is coming in the channels will keep the same format.The girls know this too and they also know if you want "hardcore"action its available on numerous websites.
Like Mr Rascal ,I'm a realist and don't believe the shows of old will ever return on sky.
Would you risk losing your company for 10minutes of madness?
26-11-2012 03:01
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(26-11-2012 02:09 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  What's pissing me off is I'm almost getting the feeling that certain forum members are relishing the fact that we are seeing declining standards unfold in front of our very own eyes. At which point do people stop accepting piss poor well below par shows and performances and start voicing their disdain for the current situation too.

What's the point though? They couldn't give a fuck what people say on here as they know the majority of people who frequent this site, watch far too much and never call, if people were moaning about the actual calls, they might take notice then but everybody who calls (baring a few from the operators using underhand tactics to gain monies) seem happy with the service they get which is what they care about.

Happy callers = money
People who watch all night everynight and never call unhappy = who gives a fuck

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2012 13:34 by gazfc.)
26-11-2012 12:32
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

What I don't get some are 'allowed' to get excited enough to cap, while knowing the shows aren't 2010 anymore. But then others are not allowed to get any enjoyment viewing/calling the shows, despite them also knowing it's not 2010 anymore.

Double standards if you ask me.
26-11-2012 13:49
schmoo Away
Master Poster

(04-11-2012 12:44 )schmoo Wrote:  
(29-10-2012 16:16 )mr mystery Wrote:  The licencee must ensure that the presenters are wearing appropriate clothing that adequately covers their bodies, in particular their breasts, genital area and buttocks, presenters should not wear revealing underwear , swimwear , gym wear or fetish clothing

Re the Ofcom quote from mr mystery above:

Can someone therefore explain to me why i no longer get to see upskirts on the day shows?

Girls always show bras under/down their tops, so why not knickers up their skirts? There’s no flesh being shown, so...? This was the only reason i watch(ed) and therefore call(ed).

I’m now having to watch the bloody night shows in the hope of catching some upskirt action, but all too often, it’s a non-starter as the girls either wear very little to start off with, or should they not, it’s not long before the clothes come off anyway.

Where’s the type of show to therefore cater for me now!?

Following my post above (in the daytime general discussion thread), i’m sure many know i love upskirts, so i’m having to trawl through the night shows now in the hope to see them.

Anyway, it seems some of the channels use the 9-10pm slots as basically day shows with night show talk, so i thought, okay, i’ll try a call and see...

... and what do i get told...?

I can’t do that i’m afraid.

What the f*ck!?

Yet the very same person that told me this was later (still within the 9-10pm time) happy to sit there in bra and knickers (as are others)! But yet, to see a girl fully fkn clothed, but show their bra and knickers is (still) a no no.

Go figure, ‘cause i’m f*cked if i can.

There is nothing to tell these channel bosses the girls cannot do this – on the night show or the day show. It’s not even misinterpretation of the rules by the channel bosses, it’s just them being too over fkn cautious, safe. And in turn, boring. Meaning i will not call any of the channels again until i see change (upskirts!)

In some weird fashion (although maybe not really?) i really do hope these channels all go down the plughole – they all fkn deserve it.
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2012 14:32 by schmoo.)
26-11-2012 14:29

Click here to watch Babestation TV