Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 2.82 Average

Daytime Shows - General Chat & Discussion

Shawnwilson Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Daytime Shows - General Chat & Discussion
Anybody that complains to ofcom about what they've seen on a babeshow is a knob. Sadly, most of these knobs work at rival channels!!!!
29-10-2012 23:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
schmoo Away
Master Poster

(29-10-2012 16:16 )mr mystery Wrote:  The licencee must ensure that the presenters are wearing appropriate clothing that adequately covers their bodies, in particular their breasts, genital area and buttocks, presenters should not wear revealing underwear , swimwear , gym wear or fetish clothing

Re the Ofcom quote from mr mystery above:

Can someone therefore explain to me why i no longer get to see upskirts on the day shows?

Girls always show bras under/down their tops, so why not knickers up their skirts? There’s no flesh being shown, so...? This was the only reason i watch(ed) and therefore call(ed).

I’m now having to watch the bloody night shows in the hope of catching some upskirt action, but all too often, it’s a non-starter as the girls either wear very little to start off with, or should they not, it’s not long before the clothes come off anyway.

Where’s the type of show to therefore cater for me now!?
04-11-2012 12:44
Jack Bishop Offline
Account Closed

I am with you on that Schmoo although you do get the occasional up-skirt knicker flash from some of the ladies it tends to be very few and far between and they all seem very careful when moving about so the chances of getting a flash when you are on the phone are very slim and it only going to be seconds if you do. Fortunately some of the nightime babes do put on good up skirt show though. Although probably most of my favs models work the daytime shifts.
04-11-2012 21:15
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Are RLC doing a naughty service during the day now? Looked like Candy was doing the 'phone over the mouth' thing the girls on other channels do when they have a naughty caller. I'd love it if RLC were offering this.
06-11-2012 18:55
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

For the last 18 months I have actually preferred the dayshows to the nightshows. The dayshows have exceeded my expectations while the nightshows have been drab in relative terms. There are so many hotties on the dayshows that I wish would do nights just to perk up the nightshows somewhat.
Its all a bit depressing to me though that I find myself preferring the dayshows bladewave.

26-11-2012 20:50
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

sorry to everyone on the forum an connected to the channels
even I know I moan about the shows a lot but I just wanted to wish you all a happy chritmas an wish you's all the best for the new year too

amazed at the comments in thee above post coz the shows I feel suffered when all the sexier daybabes did the nights and vice versa

it saw the end of savannah.secretary harwood
saucy miss goodwin.sexy Emma spellar.sasha the flasher and a hundred more babes that would rock the shows day or night

holly James April summer. ..

lookslike were all snookered now Cool

best wishes TigerPETExXx Xx

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2012 11:41 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
19-12-2012 11:40
londonpete72 Away
Posting Machine

Spoilt for choice on the dayshows this afternoon, there are some great babes on. Mikaela, Gracie, Lexie, Cara, Gemma, Caitlin,Rochelle plus a couple of others elsewhereHeartHeart
02-01-2013 17:31
mrfantastic1 Offline
Senior Poster

(02-01-2013 17:31 )londonpete72 Wrote:  Spoilt for choice on the dayshows this afternoon, there are some great babes on. Mikaela, Gracie, Lexie, Cara, Gemma, Caitlin,Rochelle plus a couple of others elsewhereHeartHeart

Agreed! I have a very achey wrist, but a very satisfied persona.....
02-01-2013 19:13
schmoo Away
Master Poster

I never thought i’d say this.

Generally, the day shows as they are at the moment, in my opinion, are not worth viewing at all, not even to see if things have gotten a little better (back to the slightly cheeky/naughtier shows as were) as there seems fat chance of it. Not even worth bloody broadcasting - no visual tease, let alone any “adult” visual tease, very little "adult" talk, even just tease talk (that i like) or even innuendo.

Christ, pull the plug, it’s embarrassing. It’s embarrassing for me to watch, let alone what it must be like for the girls trying to entice (entice? Now that is a word used embarrassingly!) us to call.

I thought i was maybe a little odd(!) liking what i liked and liking the day shows for it, but even i’ve now reached a point of “why bother?” So fk knows the kind of people that are obviously calling, keeping these day shows on air. Surprises even me.
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2013 21:22 by schmoo.)
09-01-2013 19:20
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(09-01-2013 19:20 )schmoo Wrote:  I never thought i’d say this.

Generally, the day shows as they are at the moment, in my opinion, are not worth viewing at all, not even to see if things have gotten a little better (back to the slightly cheeky/naughtier shows as were) as there seems fat chance of it. Not even worth bloody broadcasting - no visual tease, let alone any “adult” visual tease, very little "adult" talk, even just tease talk (that i like) or even innuendo.

Christ, pull the plug, it’s embarrassing. It’s embarrassing for me to watch, let alone what it must be like for the girls trying to entice (entice? Now that is a word used embarrassingly!) us to call.

I thought i was maybe a little odd(!) liking what i liked and liking the day shows for it, but even i’ve now reached a point of “why bother?” So fk knows the kind of people that are obviously calling, keeping these day shows on air. Surprises even me.

I thoroughly enjoy calling the shows, I got great pleasure calling a babe last week to have a chat, fantasize about the short skirt and legs she had on show, to discuss her latest naughty shoots and then for her to hear me cum at the end.

To me the outfits generally remain sexy enough to lure me in and as long as the convo has that edge to be satisfying then its only the cost that Offcom should be looking into for me lol as it is daft for anyone to pay £1.53 per minute really lol
12-01-2013 07:26