babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
must admit watching the Allstars and Extra recording shows back now looks like a great night got a bit of everything

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
02-11-2012 08:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(02-11-2012 05:42 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(01-11-2012 22:20 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  agree good to see lynsey back on bs but bs allstars will be another pointless gimmick, at least the other bs shows, blue, apprentice, masti and ebony had good ideas behind them whereas allstars doesnt

I suspect it's more linked to the 10th aniversary thing. This is probably the show they're going to use for guest appearances from past babes. They could never have them all in for one big reunion on the same night anyway.

yeah probably right silent majority, theyll probably use allstars to have guest appearances from former bs babes who are back for the 10th anniversary.

last night on bs was ok, a bit too much geri for me

Piper Niven Superfan
02-11-2012 10:34
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

they don't need to bring back past girls... they need to look to the future and sort out the lack of variety... too many babes now all trying to look the same, implants, endless tattoos, n botox lips n piercings, i have nothing against the girls doing this but there is just way too many now.. the only babe worthy of coming back to bs is paige tyler, but i don't see any reason why she would feel the need too return as she used bs as a stepping stone to go onto better things... They should look into getting some babes on nights with a distinct indevidual look... i think tashie for example would be great

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
03-11-2012 18:34
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(03-11-2012 18:34 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  they don't need to bring back past girls... they need to look to the future and sort out the lack of variety... too many babes now all trying to look the same, implants, endless tattoos, n botox lips n piercings, i have nothing against the girls doing this but there is just way too many now.. the only babe worthy of coming back to bs is paige tyler, but i don't see any reason why she would feel the need too return as she used bs as a stepping stone to go onto better things... They should look into getting some babes on nights with a distinct indevidual look... i think tashie for example would be great
i disagree, paige did have a following but also had viewers who switched as soon as she came on, me being one of them , i always said she would have been a good daytime girl ,my own opinion she looked out of her depth on nights ,i didnt know she had moved on to better things,please feel free to let me know what she is doing Huh
04-11-2012 16:46
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

Tv programmes, film appearances, endless magazines... Paige wasn't at all out of her depth on nights, she was hell of a lot better than 90% of the girls on nights now..

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
05-11-2012 00:39
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree, paige tyler wasnt out of depth on nights, if she had been out of ther depth, she wouldnt have lasted on nights as long as she did on nights. did you see the film your highness that was out last year shankey in the cinema, paige was in that

Piper Niven Superfan
05-11-2012 00:53
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(04-11-2012 16:46 )shankey! Wrote:  she looked out of her depth on nights

Bounce

We probably don't know the half of what Paige is up to just now but, considering she went from 10/11 nights a month to nothing overnight, it's fairly safe to assume she's doing more than ok, thank you very much.
Otherwise she'd have been back on a show by now, or at least webcaming.
05-11-2012 06:51
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

well good for her, and no rammy i didnt see the film you mentioned , now you have filled me in i sure as hell wont,did she leave b/s for all this ? or was she pushed out ? tv work you say , and what happened to her joining elite ? , like i said she had a following and by no means am i being insulting its just that in my own opinion (which i am reminded of so much that i am entitled to on here) i didnt rate her, ive been here before with you paige fans who think you can boss your way into making certain members into submission , i am clearly stating a point that not everyone thought she was the bees knees !
05-11-2012 07:29
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

^^^ She still looks ok though Smile

[Image: image-EE2E_509779AD.jpg]
05-11-2012 09:35
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Looked like it was a good night last night with Letesha, Penny, Britney etc Smile

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
05-11-2012 10:46

Click here to watch Babestation TV