babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
why that would cost money and wouldnt make them any extra should know by now all they care is about ringing every penny out of the caller Wink not spending it on set design

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
01-11-2012 07:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

Lori's the only girl on BS who reliably DOES go naked, so I'm certainly not going to whinge about THAT! I'm not interested in watching Daryl and Louise stay pretty much fully dressed all night. It's just as predictable, if predictability is a problem, and you know there isn't even going to be a pay-off!
01-11-2012 09:04
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(01-11-2012 02:40 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  I see both points of the argument here but we all see lori completely naked now night after night, i haven't a problem with this at all, lori has an amazing body, but as shes constatly doing the same routine night after night, she's in a way restricting herself somewhat, id like to see her keep maybe her panties on and be able to move around more and show us how flexible she is ect, just tease a bit more, she is on a lot more than most the other girls so she would still have plenty of time for long naked stints, aswell as some other stints where she could tease us, by wearing some nice outfits ect and showing off some other aspects of her game, that way all fans of lori would be kept happier, paige tyler was great at teasing us and building up to the big moment where she would loose the knickers!! It felt like you'd accomplished something when you stay and saw her finally slide them off, with lori theres just no excitement factor anymore, you just know exactly what your in for

Can't comment on last nights show because I didn't see it but I often think Lori's body language is poor. Of course Lori looks good naked but the likes of Georgie and Camilla move about alot more and can keep it up for the whole section while Paige is a good example of a girl who knew how to build tension, which is exciting.

Different people like different things but, for me, it's about sexual positions. When Paige was naked her favourite position was all fours with her ass turned slightly away and legs apart. Ok, you've no chance of a slip there (like you're going to see Lori's anyway) but it was easy to picture being there, especially when you were talking to her, which is what it's all about surely?

I'm sorry, but it's hard to imagine what kind of intercourse you could be having with Lori when she's lying there, side on, with her legs clamped together like a vice.

Don't get me wrong I like Lori, even with the boob job (second only to Daryls imo) I just think she needs to rethink her style. Just seems a waste of all the solo time she gets not to use the space more. Alot of the time you could easily stick another couple of girls on and they wouldn't get in her way.
01-11-2012 09:15
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I used to think that "start nude" problem about Camilla, and it's just the same complaint - if you start nude, where do you go from there?

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
01-11-2012 15:38
thescientist Away

(01-11-2012 07:52 )HannahsPet Wrote:  why that would cost money and wouldnt make them any extra should know by now all they care is about ringing every penny out of the caller Wink not spending it on set design

Spot on. I think all the girls are great, but I'm sure all of them would really put on a fantastic show if some money was spent on having few different sets available, but not like the cheap sets they have on X. Also a bit of money could be spent on putting together an new introduction video to the show, how old is the one in use at the moment.
01-11-2012 16:18
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

New name for tonights Show Babestation All stars. ANother 2 week wonder but glad to see Lynsey Back

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
01-11-2012 22:14
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree good to see lynsey back on bs but bs allstars will be another pointless gimmick, at least the other bs shows, blue, apprentice, masti and ebony had good ideas behind them whereas allstars doesnt

Piper Niven Superfan
01-11-2012 22:20
thescientist Away

For a change I've just been watching the last 30mins of Masti chat and Shanti was on wearing the tightest, shortest low cut dress she could possibly get on, she was awesome looking, just would great to see her back on nights on a BS bed or even a new set.
01-11-2012 22:26
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(01-11-2012 22:20 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  agree good to see lynsey back on bs but bs allstars will be another pointless gimmick, at least the other bs shows, blue, apprentice, masti and ebony had good ideas behind them whereas allstars doesnt

Geri said it was for the well known girls maybe gonna be the place where Lynsey alex and Kelly will be on

01-11-2012 22:37
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(01-11-2012 22:20 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  agree good to see lynsey back on bs but bs allstars will be another pointless gimmick, at least the other bs shows, blue, apprentice, masti and ebony had good ideas behind them whereas allstars doesnt

I suspect it's more linked to the 10th aniversary thing. This is probably the show they're going to use for guest appearances from past babes. They could never have them all in for one big reunion on the same night anyway.
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2012 05:42 by The Silent Majority.)
02-11-2012 05:42

Click here to watch Babestation TV