babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Lori doesn't do outfits or clothes for that matter laugh Something tells me that if she turned up for a fancy dress party that she'd probably arrive in her Birthday suit Tongue Next time I throw a party she'll be the first one on my invitation list and the only invite for that matter Rolleyes
01-11-2012 01:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(01-11-2012 01:31 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  lori is just doing the same things over and over again

As opposed to daryl and louise who have done a completely different show to what they normally do Rolleyes
01-11-2012 01:36
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(01-11-2012 01:31 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  lori is just doing the same things over and over again

You spelled Louise wrong.
01-11-2012 01:37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

think you need to go to specsavers don. nice try, unoriginal as youve made same point as babefinder above you

Piper Niven Superfan
01-11-2012 01:48
Silky Crotch Offline
Banned

wot man would rather see lori in clothes than naked? she always puts on good show luv her landing strip
01-11-2012 01:50
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

im not saying lori shouldnt go naked. just saying she should stay in her lingerie/outfits longer than she does. at the moment as soon as she gets on a set after 11pm she immediately goes naked and stays naked. would be better i think if lori starts her stints in her lingerie/outfit and then gradually strips till she's naked. then after being naked for a bit, put her outfit on again and repeat

overall not a bad night from bs, plugging hasnt been as bad as it can be both from mic girl and osg's and good to see the likes of louise, daryl and georgie serino get decent screentime

Piper Niven Superfan
01-11-2012 02:07
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Fuck the outfits, don't you think we have enough similar models doing it allready, no fuck that, naked all the way as far as I'm concerned.
01-11-2012 02:17
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

I see both points of the argument here but we all see lori completely naked now night after night, i haven't a problem with this at all, lori has an amazing body, but as shes constatly doing the same routine night after night, she's in a way restricting herself somewhat, id like to see her keep maybe her panties on and be able to move around more and show us how flexible she is ect, just tease a bit more, she is on a lot more than most the other girls so she would still have plenty of time for long naked stints, aswell as some other stints where she could tease us, by wearing some nice outfits ect and showing off some other aspects of her game, that way all fans of lori would be kept happier, paige tyler was great at teasing us and building up to the big moment where she would loose the knickers!! It felt like you'd accomplished something when you stay and saw her finally slide them off, with lori theres just no excitement factor anymore, you just know exactly what your in for

On a seperate note, you'd think babestation would have taken into consideration it's halloween and maybe get a bit more of a theme on the go just be pretty cool seeing some of the girls dressing up as some sexy zombies or something... Just a thought?

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2012 02:43 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
01-11-2012 02:40
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

babestation have considered its halloween. lori and louise have both been on a set decorated with haloween things and occasionally the osg's plugging naked pics have used a pumpkin graphic. so bs have acknowlegdged its haloween but kept it in the background.

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2012 02:47 by Rammyrascal.)
01-11-2012 02:47
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(01-11-2012 02:47 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  babestation have considered its halloween. lori and louise have both been on a set decorated with haloween things and occasionally the osg's plugging naked pics have used a pumpkin graphic. so bs have acknowlegdged its haloween but kept it in the background.

Yea i just noticed behind lori, although its not the best of efforts lets be honest! I would have had full on sexy halloween costumes fake blood couldrens, the works lol

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
01-11-2012 02:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV