Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(30-10-2012 16:41 )Doddle Wrote:  
(30-10-2012 11:27 )marlowe Wrote:  
(30-10-2012 11:13 )SteveHG Wrote:  Interesting, and confirms what some of us have always thought, that if you're on long enough then statistically you're bound to get more calls, which then means they keep you on longer ....
Not quite. It's not how many calls a girl gets, it's how many call minutes per hour. Being onscreen for longer won't make a girl's call stats better.
Logically, a girl who isn't onscreen can't clock up any minutes, though Important

If one girl hogs one channel for several hours, she might well clock up more minutes than a girl who gets stuffed with others on another channel for a short amount of time.

That's why I get annoyed a lot with the lack of screentime Louise porter gets at times. How can she get good call stats when she is hardly on during the night. At times she can be off screen for over 2hours. For me the more screentime a babe gets the better her stats will be

Piper Niven Superfan
30-10-2012 17:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

It's funny how people who claim not to watch Lori know exactly how much she's phone waving & 'not earning' more than Cellcast themselves, who presumably don't like making money anymore.

What about the number of callers she's stacking up in the queue while phone waving (or really on handsfree) or texts for vids/pics she's get? Do those stats not count?
(This post was last modified: 30-10-2012 17:58 by KerrAvon.)
30-10-2012 17:57
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

As I have said before, where the money is really made is not on call minutes but on how many listeners in you get and for how long you can keep them listening in, along with the number of pics and vids they sell that bumps up the money that the girls and the channel make and will have a impact on how long the producers will keep a girl on screen or at least that is how it should work.

(30-10-2012 11:13 )SteveHG Wrote:  
(30-10-2012 02:27 )JadeSamantha Wrote:  Guys if you really want to support the girls you like then call them.. if you like the newish girls, give them a call. We are given shifts based on our performance and amount of calls we bring in, so if you want to see a change in the line up then give your fave girls a call to help them out and get them on your screens more often. xx

Interesting, and confirms what some of us have always thought, that if you're on long enough then statistically you're bound to get more calls, which then means they keep you on longer ....
(This post was last modified: 30-10-2012 19:43 by mikedafc.)
30-10-2012 19:42
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Yet another example of Babestation idiot, illogical programming/production.......annoyed

This morning...

5.03am Apprentice Harmony takes over from Lolly Badcock on BS Xtra.
5.04am Babeshow veterans Alex Adams & Geri take over from Apprentice Kartel K on BS Apprentice.
5.05am Apprentice Kartel K joins Apprentice Harmony on BS Xtra.

Logically, WTF didn't Harmony rejoin Kartel on BS Apprentice & Geri/Alex take over from Lolly?????????

31-10-2012 07:51
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Maybe they thought Alex & Geri would generate more calls on freeview. Alex, in particular, has been off freeview a very long time.
31-10-2012 08:05
mr red nose Offline
Senior Poster

(30-10-2012 17:57 )KerrAvon Wrote:  It's funny how people who claim not to watch Lori know exactly how much she's phone waving & 'not earning' more than Cellcast themselves, who presumably don't like making money anymore.

What about the number of callers she's stacking up in the queue while phone waving (or really on handsfree) or texts for vids/pics she's get? Do those stats not count?

I have gone on prevcam when Lori is on it and you get the audio as well as video and she is often on loudspeaker to callers and still waving the phone about as if she has no callers
31-10-2012 09:23
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

would have been nice for bs to carry on the halloween theme tonight that theyve had on the dayshows today. so far its just a bit of spider web on louise's set

Piper Niven Superfan
31-10-2012 23:53
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Personally speaking I want to see tits and ass tonight and thank god Lori has got no intention of putting on a halloween costume. Leave the fancy outfits to the dayshows as far as I'm concerned, it a gimmick that adds nothing to the value of the show. Glad to see Babestation tonight not getting involved in such childish antics.
01-11-2012 00:50
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

While I like outfits, I too am enjoying Lori tonight, and think she's giving the best show!
01-11-2012 01:22
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

have to say daryl and louise (when she's on) for me tonight. lori is just doing the same things over and over again

Piper Niven Superfan
01-11-2012 01:31

Click here to watch Babestation TV