babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(16-09-2012 11:24 )Digital Dave Wrote:  I agree. I'm actually sick to the back teeth of this tedious, almost word for word repetition of posts between rammy and scottishbloke. It's been going on for weeks.

Unless you have anything new to say please stop, or at least take it to PM.
Or a third option a thread called the Rammy and ScottishBloke handbags trend could be createdBig Laugh
16-09-2012 12:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Digital Dave Away
Retired

^^^ Haha! They could call it the Pot and Kettle forum.
16-09-2012 12:41
Private Eyes Offline
Anastasia Harris Fan

Why are people on this forum looking to point score off each other all the time over how bad the babe channels are or how good they are yes i know everybody is with in there right to have an opinion about the shows but really point scoring all the time is really silly i know myself how the shows are not as good has they used to be back in the day but we all know why that is but nobody is going to stop ofcom doing want they want to do with these channels at the moment and if you don't like what you are watching then its simple don't watch the shows but in my opinion i think things will get worse before they get better.

Eavesdroppers never hear any good of themselves.

Anastasia Harris, Clare Richards, Paige Phillips, Paige Green,
16-09-2012 13:21
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(16-09-2012 02:40 )Addison Wrote:  If anyone's guilty of providing a tedious "running commentary" it's you and your almost nightly condemnations of the current state of the babe shows, using almost the same words and sentences, week-in-and-week-out.

Lets be real about the rammy vs scottishbloke spamming debate,its a one sided battle

Surely rammy with over 35000 posts would win that hands down laugh
16-09-2012 18:17
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(16-09-2012 18:17 )babefinder Wrote:  Lets be real about the rammy vs scottishbloke spamming debate,its a one sided battle

Surely rammy with over 35000 posts would win that hands down

On post count, maybe.

But if you were to do a word count..........laugh
16-09-2012 22:52
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(16-09-2012 13:21 )Private Eyes Wrote:  Why are people on this forum looking to point score off each other all the time

You bring about a vary valid point here, with this being the forum we are all never ever going to agree with each other all the time, for what's it's worth I think it's high time we all just let bygones be bygones, we have had our handbags out and exchanged our's views which could so easily have turned into a full scale forum war. I'm pretty sure nobody wants this thread degenerating into a place where daily insults are passed back and forward because the subject matter at hand then get's lost. I've said my piece and I will make no further comment.

Now one of the most common posts I read is allways stating well if you don't like the shows then why do you continue to watch them, simple answer to that one, I am a Dundee United supporter and have followed them all my life through the good times and the shit times, I have paid my money at the turnstyles with the hope that this might be the game when my time and money becomes worthwhile. I have ranted and raved after a game but I've still went back the following week despite numourous times declaring that's I'd never watch them again. It's in your blood to do so, which is also the case of the babe channels.

When I've seen the good times with the channels I've praised them to the hilt and when I've seen the opposite I've been highly critical. For what it's worth I thought Saturdays shows were a slight improvement, as for last night, bloody awful with reasons which I don't have to repeat because what I witnessed was blatantly obvious for all to see. Number of problems are causing this, Ofcom, lack of ambition by the channel execs, inconsistant choice of models. Some will deliver more than others, almost like watching a football team, we all know which ones bring about the success and which ones bring about the downfalls.

10 years now since this type of entertainment first hit our screens, I just hope that it picks up pace once again and in the future we have less restrictions, the direction the channels will take is a simple throw of the dice.
(This post was last modified: 17-09-2012 19:03 by Scottishbloke.)
17-09-2012 19:02
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Quote:You bring about a vary valid point here, with this being the forum we are all never ever going to agree with each other all the time, for what's it's worth I think it's high time we all just let bygones be bygones, we have had our handbags out and exchanged our's views which could so easily have turned into a full scale forum war. I'm pretty sure nobody wants this thread degenerating into a place where daily insults are passed back and forward because the subject matter at hand then get's lost. I've said my piece and I will make no further comment.

this coming from you sb who has a track record of going after anyone who disagrees with you insisting they are wrong and you are always right.

hope you back up what your saying here

Piper Niven Superfan
17-09-2012 20:00
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Eh.............what the fuck Rammy, trust you to shit stir things up once more, I'll allways stand my ground and you know that and especially with you. The words hypocrite and contradiction spell out your name.
(16-09-2012 00:36 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  the shows cant be as bad as you say they are sb as your still watching them even though you think theyre so bad.
This is exactly the type of comments I am referring to. Can I advice you read my above post correctly again before passing comment on it.
(This post was last modified: 17-09-2012 20:32 by Scottishbloke.)
17-09-2012 20:06
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

here we go again, why dont you just ignore a post that gets you riled or the person in question whoever it may be from now on, thats what i have started doing,, either that or contact admin so you can block a fellow member and their posts
17-09-2012 21:55
Digital Dave Away
Retired

Surely all you have to do is to put them on ignore, rather than involve admin?
17-09-2012 22:08

Click here to watch Babestation TV