babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(13-09-2012 19:51 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Hang on there a minute marxian, it's one thing talking about a one piece swimsuit and another requesting a full secretary outfit. You cannot make any comparisions between the 2. When I posted that on the Bailey Cream thread you need only have to look back on the caps to see just how erotic and sexy that outfit was. It was sexy and erotic because it was very revealing. It left very little to the imagination and also it fell off very very easily. Big fucking difference there bladewave

As for Rammy saying the majority on this forum like to see the models dressed up like secretarys as opposed to seeing them in the flesh I'd be very interested to know exactly where he get's his statistics from Cool

why are you twisting what ive said. i never said the vast majority of people on the forum prefer people dressed like secretary's. i said it doesnt bore the vast majority of people, meaning the vast majority of people who call the shows. if they didnt like it then secretary outfits wouldnt be worn on nights

as ive said before i like a nice mix of sexy lingerie, outfits and nakedness each night, too much of one thing is boring

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2012 21:29 by Rammyrascal.)
13-09-2012 21:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

(13-09-2012 20:32 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Totally agree with you mr mystery, leave the fully clothed look to the dayshows, I think you'll find that the majority on this forum would support that view Cool

You can make a poll if you want to back it up.

Oh I love a good pollBig Laugh

Reading the last few pages of this trend though, its fairly obvious that its important to have variation to cater for all tastes and keep everyone happy
14-09-2012 23:42
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
what do people think is the worst babe channel
15-09-2012 07:41
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

probably storm

Piper Niven Superfan
15-09-2012 10:04
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Well first and foremost the babe channels exist to provide a phone sex service, that's their primary function and they are classed as Teleshopping programming , so the worst ones have to be the ones that provide the worst service for what they are primary intended so i will give my opinion based around their primary function , so i'm going for RLC because of all their phone problems and "alleged" scams, and BS because of their set up girl callers that never time out and queue jump .

Like i say in this case my opinion is just based on how bad their primary function is , ie being able to speak to your desired girl, and not based in this case on who provide the worst visual experience , bad sets, lack of variety, least channels etc .

PS i would have gone for xxxPanded or Storm but both provide decent or cheap phone calls, so both provide a good service and do well for what they are there for , ie chatting to a girl .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 15-09-2012 12:02 by mr mystery.)
15-09-2012 11:52
vampire555 Offline
Senior Poster

This has been a something that has confused me for some time, the pricing structure of calls to the shows. With one or two exceptions, all of the shows charge a fairly standard £1.50 per min from landlines. I've never understood why a more tiered pricing structure doesn't exist.

For example if you compare the Asian show to red light... It seems strange to me that it costs the same to call a top model like Holly McGuire as it does to call a Thai girl who can only manage pigeon English. I'm not criticising any of those girls or callers it just surprises me that a standard charge seems to apply to everything.

What are your thoughts?
15-09-2012 12:26
shankey! Online
Posting Machine

(15-09-2012 11:52 )mr mystery Wrote:  Well first and foremost the babe channels exist to provide a phone sex service, that's their primary function and they are classed as Teleshopping programming , so the worst ones have to be the ones that provide the worst service for what they are primary intended so i will give my opinion based around their primary function , so i'm going for RLC because of all their phone problems and "alleged" scams, and BS because of their set up girl callers that never time out and queue jump .

Like i say in this case my opinion is just based on how bad their primary function is , ie being able to speak to your desired girl, and not based in this case on who provide the worst visual experience , bad sets, lack of variety, least channels etc .

PS i would have gone for xxxPanded or Storm but both provide decent or cheap phone calls, so both provide a good service and do well for what they are there for , ie chatting to a girl .
well i think they are all as bad as each other , their prime target(the punter) is charged an extortionate rate per minute for something which over the past 2 years have been a total rip off, they are forever trying to get more for less if you get my meaning, blaming everyone (especially ofcom)but themselves, as scottish bloke pointed out the channels after midnight are allowed to let the girls perform naked or the use of the hand to cover genitals , now how many if any some nights are we treated to that, apart from the ever present lori or camilla, you might get danni once a week , the rest of the time some the girls might as well be posing for photographs , they take the piss, simple as ! and as for the none nude shows yes they can be good ,but not with the model lying one her back with her arse pointing the opposite way to the cameraSad
15-09-2012 12:34
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Grim would be how I'd assess last nights shows, what saddened me most was that I was watching the webstream for Babestation24 and eurotic tv and both these channels perfectly understood what a babe show should be.

Last night far too many models and channels just simply not up to the pace, I never accept a poor show irrespective the night of the week but for a Friday night especially it was far less than acceptable. I think a lot of the models just think it's their job to simply turn up, look pretty without bothering to make any real effort. Plenty of phone waving last night and to be perfectly honest none of them deserved any calls.

Just for the record without naming names we also have certain models who will refuse any special requests by the callers (ie get your kit off) by stating that's not what I do.

The babe shows are a farce, they are not serving their purpose, a mass cull is needed, we need to get models in who will first and foremost attract new callers and most importantly ones in who actually give a fuck. I also didn't stick it out to the bitter end, it was a poor night allround.

Ofcom rules and regulations is far too easy an excuse these days. To label any of what was aired last night as 18+ is a bloody insult.
(This post was last modified: 15-09-2012 15:24 by Scottishbloke.)
15-09-2012 15:22
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

has any of the babes ever.....
has any of the babes ever..... farted on mic????Importantlaugh

15-09-2012 21:50
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

the shows cant be as bad as you say they are sb as your still watching them even though you think theyre so bad. also think youre wrong to place the blame at the babes working on them. they can only go as far as the producers will let them based on the ofcom rules and therefore diasgree that a mass cull of models

pretty much the only way the shows will get better is if ofcom relax their rules and give the shows breathing space to really push things

Piper Niven Superfan
16-09-2012 00:36

Click here to watch Babestation TV