babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

marxian Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(13-09-2012 19:51 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Hang on there a minute marxian, it's one thing talking about a one piece swimsuit and another requesting a full secretary outfit. You cannot make any comparisions between the 2. When I posted that on the Bailey Cream thread you need only have to look back on the caps to see just how erotic and sexy that outfit was. It was sexy and erotic because it was very revealing. It left very little to the imagination and also it fell off very very easily. Big fucking difference there bladewave

As for Rammy saying the majority on this forum like to see the models dressed up like secretarys as opposed to seeing them in the flesh I'd be very interested to know exactly where he get's his statistics from Cool

It's entirely subjective. It's not exactly difficult to see naked women if that's what you want, which is the very reason why many prefer to see a woman in an outfit that leaves something to the imagination. I've seen plenty of pussy up close, so I couldn't give a toss about seeing it on the telly. Cool
13-09-2012 20:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I see you lot stick together. Are you Rammyrascal in disguise Smile
13-09-2012 20:19
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(13-09-2012 20:19 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I see you lot stick together. Are you Rammyrascal in disguise Smile

Why you trying to deflect onto rammy?

You see, what marxian has just exposed is that your fine with clothing but just as long as your favorite girls are wearing it. Like many have said before, you're just a fanboy like the rest of us Cool

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
13-09-2012 20:23
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

No gazfc marxian's comments achieved nothing, like I said it's one thing watching a fully dressed model and another thing one wearing a very revealing one piece costume. There is no comparision and it's got fuck all to do with being a fanboy. When Bailey was on the shows she allways delivered 100% unlike half the model's these days who couldnt give 2 fuck's and treat the viewers and callers with contempt.
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2012 20:29 by Scottishbloke.)
13-09-2012 20:29
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(13-09-2012 20:11 )marxian Wrote:  
(13-09-2012 19:51 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Hang on there a minute marxian, it's one thing talking about a one piece swimsuit and another requesting a full secretary outfit. You cannot make any comparisions between the 2. When I posted that on the Bailey Cream thread you need only have to look back on the caps to see just how erotic and sexy that outfit was. It was sexy and erotic because it was very revealing. It left very little to the imagination and also it fell off very very easily. Big fucking difference there bladewave

As for Rammy saying the majority on this forum like to see the models dressed up like secretarys as opposed to seeing them in the flesh I'd be very interested to know exactly where he get's his statistics from Cool

It's entirely subjective. It's not exactly difficult to see naked women if that's what you want, which is the very reason why many prefer to see a woman in an outfit that leaves something to the imagination. I've seen plenty of pussy up close, so I couldn't give a toss about seeing it on the telly. Cool

It's entirely subjective . It's not exactly difficult to see a clothed woman if that's what you want , which is the very reason why many prefer to see a woman naked , I've seen many clothed girls up close, so couldn't give a toss about seeing it on late night tv :Cool

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2012 20:32 by mr mystery.)
13-09-2012 20:29
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Totally agree with you mr mystery, leave the fully clothed look to the dayshows, I think you'll find that the majority on this forum would support that view Cool
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2012 20:33 by Scottishbloke.)
13-09-2012 20:32
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(13-09-2012 20:29 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  No gazfc marxian's comments achieved nothing, like I said it's one thing watching a fully dressed model and another thing one wearing a very revealing one piece costume. There is no comparision and it's got fuck all to do with being a fanboy. When Bailey was on the shows she allways delivered 100% unlike half the model's these days who couldnt give 2 fuck's and treat the viewers and callers with contempt.

So every single woman last night was fully clothed?

Is this not really a 'one piece' leaving very little to the imagination http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1130651

As for the highlighted bit, we're not discussing performances, this is all about the clothing issue and how it's ok for your favs to wear outfits but you seemingly having problems when other girls do Cool

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2012 20:44 by gazfc.)
13-09-2012 20:38
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(13-09-2012 20:32 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I think you'll find that the majority on this forum would support that view Cool

Only 800 odd names on a petition campaigning to prise more explicit nudity out of the shows out of over 50,000 forum members might suggest otherwise. I prefer seeing a nude body, but have to accept that a lot of viewers are into clothing that plays the revealing/concealing game. A lot.
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2012 20:52 by Addison.)
13-09-2012 20:47
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I think if anybody's in any doubt over what I mean of the one piece swimsuit then here is the evidence to back it up. A hell of lot more revealing than any of Caty Coles recent outfits.
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...5&page=263
13-09-2012 20:51
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

love the way scottish bloke thinks he speaks for the whole forum Wink

i for one like both tease and naked shows there are enough channels and girls for both styles

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2012 20:56 by HannahsPet.)
13-09-2012 20:52

Click here to watch Babestation TV