babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

doc7576 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(06-09-2012 17:28 )HoneyRocks Wrote:  Can anyone tell me why the sections for xxXpanded TV and Flirtxchange have disappeared altogether off the forum?

PuzzledHuh

Thanks!Sad

The sections are temporarily unavailable at the moment. There are no technical issues with the sections or the forum however we have needed to remove access for the time being.

We will update when available.
06-09-2012 21:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
xxXpanded TV Offline
Senior Poster

(06-09-2012 21:47 )doc7576 Wrote:  
(06-09-2012 17:28 )HoneyRocks Wrote:  Can anyone tell me why the sections for xxXpanded TV and Flirtxchange have disappeared altogether off the forum?

PuzzledHuh

Thanks!Sad

The sections are temporarily unavailable at the moment. There are no technical issues with the sections or the forum however we have needed to remove access for the time being.

No need to be coy.

We issued them with a takedown notice for our copyright content which they were publishing without our permission on one of their other sites. Their response was to remove the threads relating to our channels from this forum.
Apparently the admins are offended that we would ask them to stop infringing our content rights.

See our babes live on cam only at xxXpanded.com
http://www.xxxpanded.com
Live Cams, Live Phonesex, Live TV Babes - follow us on twitter @xxXpanded
See which babes are on tonight : xxXpanded TV Schedule
06-09-2012 22:40
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

^^^^Dont make such a big deal about it,the channel isnt even worth recording Rolleyes

Its not like ofcom can fine you for your girls wearing too much clothes Wink
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2012 22:52 by anchorman.)
06-09-2012 22:52
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

(06-09-2012 22:52 )babefinder Wrote:  ^^^^Dont make such a big deal about it,the channel isnt even worth recording Rolleyes

Its not like ofcom can fine you for your girls wearing too much clothes Wink

Don't give them any ideas Bounce lol

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
06-09-2012 22:57
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Now you know why i Don't bother with them. They expect us to call their girls but they wont let us record their streams ETC! I've said it before & i'll say it again - xxxpanded is a bloody joke.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
08-09-2012 11:12
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(06-09-2012 22:40 )xxXpanded TV Wrote:  
(06-09-2012 21:47 )doc7576 Wrote:  

PuzzledHuh

Thanks!Sad

No need to be coy.

We issued them with a takedown notice for our copyright content which they were publishing without our permission on one of their other sites. Their response was to remove the threads relating to our channels from this forum.
Apparently the admins are offended that we would ask them to stop infringing our content rights.

The admin or the mods should ban this asshole. Hmm (No need to be coy.) who the hell does he/she think their talking to? If that was any of us we'd be banned. If your going to post on this forum show the staff some respect if not F Offfffffffffffff....

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
08-09-2012 11:42
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

Copyright holders are of course fully within their rights to request removal of content - they do after all own such content. And it is for us as responsibile citizens to not post it in the first place (so long as it's been fully understood what we can and can't post, and there's no ambiguity around things like posting extracts of their shows as a "catch-up" service for those that missed it when shown live).

The method by which they deal with it is by far the most telling. It would seem they don't see this forum as a positive influence on the revenue stream, which I fear is a mistake and one they may live to regret.

This forum accounts for a sizable percentage of viewers and callers, and pissing off too many here may mean the number of calls and subscribers to their web services will diminish. That will impact their bottom line.

Clearly a lot of people call the channel and have no idea that this forum exists, so it's not going to be "awful" for them in any way. But I think to assume zero impact is naive.
08-09-2012 12:30
Captain Vimes Offline
Deus Ex Machina

(08-09-2012 12:30 )dirk362 Wrote:  Clearly a lot of people call the channel and have no idea that this forum exists, so it's not going to be "awful" for them in any way. But I think to assume zero impact is naive.

And now I have no outlet to let the world know that Lizzy James will be the the next Sergeant Vimes, Sergeant obviously coz you have to be a lower rank when married to me, I give the orders.*

It's an outrage, it's an an outrage wrapped in an abuse, an affront, a damage, a desecration of my bloody minded fantasy based pursuit of Lizzy James. An injury, a hurt, an indignity, an insult, a mischief against my good self. Sad

* Yeah, like that is likely.
09-09-2012 00:04
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

If xxXpanded TV and Flirtxchange dont want the free advertising this site gives them thats their decision, but they can hardly complain about lost sales, the usual gripe of copyright holders. There is also such a thing as fair use where a small sample can be used without the copyright holders consent. Legitimate purposes could include reviews and comments (like this site).

Gone fishing
09-09-2012 02:21
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Officially or certainly as far as music and it's copyright is concerned legally that sample is no more than 20 to 30 seconds and no more.

This includes podcasts too. Unless the website concerned is willing to pay full copyrights. This was a reason Amazon don't use music clips in the main these days.

The rules for streaming clips of prerecorded material are different than those for live streaming.

We've been into this lots of times at work with PRS, PPL & MCPS.

The copyright bodies can and do pester & hammer sites for payments and the library music used by the various babe channels would be under the duristriction of MCPS via PRS.

Yes a lot of people do get away with this, but websites have had their audio or video taken down because of this including YouTube!

Just legal use of music can be a minefield let alone video clips.

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
09-09-2012 09:58

Click here to watch Babestation TV