babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(29-08-2012 17:51 )skully Wrote:  They also have them zoomed in close during the day when there's nobody manning the camera, you'll sometimes see the girl adjust it herself.

I see this with Caty Cole a lot during the night shows. Maybe the cameramen know she won't have a slip, since they rarely allow her to go nude, so they feel like it's not a risk to leave the camera unattended. She's constantly adjusting the camera more than the other women, at least when I watch her. I also think with some women, if they aren't moving much and aren't nude during a session, then the cameramen can go and get a drink or bite of food, or use the bathroom, without really needing to be there at every minute.

When they zoom in to a woman during a nude session and stay there, I think it's because this allows them to move the camera only minimally to avoid a slip, whereas they'd have a harder time avoiding slips with the camera far back or zoomed out.
(This post was last modified: 29-08-2012 21:36 by mrmann.)
29-08-2012 21:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shawnwilson Offline
Senior Poster

I just don't get why some channels feel the need to leave the camera zoomed up for most of the day, when the likes of storm (and others) leave it zoomed out, which is how it should be. I want to see the whole of the girls, the whole of the time. Is that to much to ask?!!
30-08-2012 16:56
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Got to say the shows last night were fucking dire, I know it was only a Tuesday night but in all honesty they were brutal. Just when you think perhaps they have turned the corner along comes this crap which to use the word tedious it wouldn't even come close. Very few highlights. Abysmal from start to finish. Keep serving this crap up and the shows will close down without any help from ofcom.
05-09-2012 17:07
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Didn't know which section to put this in, but for anyone with SKY, did the picture quality just turn to shit for you all five minutes ago? I don't think it's my TV/connection, but every channel at the same time just dropped down a few notches in terms of picture quality. Could SKY have screwed something up?
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2012 00:59 by mrmann.)
06-09-2012 00:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

mine was ok. could just have been a bad signal where you are

Piper Niven Superfan
06-09-2012 01:02
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(06-09-2012 01:02 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  mine was ok. could just have been a bad signal where you are

Thanks. It's just that this has never happened on my TV like this, and SKY has had some weird mess ups in the past. The channels are brighter and in les detail as if the TV has aged by ten years. I thought it was the cameras at first, but it's on all the channels.
06-09-2012 01:05
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

(28-08-2012 16:21 )iamthatjack Wrote:  Mainly it's when they are having a drink, but sometimes it's to tell the producer/camerman that they need a piss/shit and you don't really wanna see them mouth that on tv! Big Grin

Sounds like the Dutch channels.Surprised

Maybe it legitimises the times they zoom in on other body parts.

Gone fishing
06-09-2012 01:53
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Can anyone tell me why the sections for xxXpanded TV and Flirtxchange have disappeared altogether off the forum?

PuzzledHuh

Thanks!Sad

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
06-09-2012 17:28
stagmonkey Offline
Master Poster

(06-09-2012 17:28 )HoneyRocks Wrote:  Can anyone tell me why the sections for xxXpanded TV and Flirtxchange have disappeared altogether off the forum?

PuzzledHuh

Thanks!Sad

noticed that too ! really hope Brook Little hasn't disappeared Sad
06-09-2012 19:19
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

With abit of luck the channel has gone under Important

That way the likes brooke,flo,hazel and others will end up on a half decent channel...Big Grin
06-09-2012 20:15

Click here to watch Babestation TV