Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(27-08-2012 09:20 )bytor Wrote:  
(27-08-2012 05:40 )rj242 Wrote:  The usual fun debate: who is correct - fanboys with anecdotal evidence of more phone waving or producers (whose jobs depend on getting this right) with actual call statistics.
Calling people derogatory names like fanboy does not add validity to your argument.
This is a forum-It's where people come to air their views.
I recall you have quite rightly pointed out in the past that nobody is made to watch these shows and if they do not like them then they can switch over.
Surely the same could be said about your constant haranguing of those complaining-if you don't like the thread why bother with it?
Do you come in here in the faint hope things might have improved?
That could be just the very reason some people watch BS and when it hasn't they come in here to vent their spleen. Not sure but just a thought.
Perhaps the forum should have a thread dedicated just to complaints and ideas for improvements from viewers and callers but I fear that this 'General Chat' thread would then become very quiet, with the exception of you and one or two others.

Really! Fanboy is offensive now, I do apologise maybe discerning viewer would be more appropriate although lets be honest can any of us claim to be completely neutral - we all have some girls we like more than others and some we dislike so are we not all 'fanboys' at the end of the day.

I am perfectly fine with valid complaints, you may have noticed that I have outlined quite a few myself but when people start complaining that "Girl A is not as popular as Girl B because Girl A seems to be waving the phone more - the producers don't know what they are doing" I get frustrated because it is a futile complaint as the only way to find out popularity is to see the call figures and none of us are ever going to see those so we end up with stupid circular arguments where nobody can prove anything.

If someone says "I hate Lolly being onscreen so much" that is an opinion which I have no problem with but do get irritated when people start to try to state opinions as fact "Lolly should not be on so much as other girls would bring in more calls". I shouldn't rise to the bait but can't help myself and become drawn into arguments which are based on pure speculation and both sides end up looking stupid because nobody has a single fact to back up what they are saying.

I totally agree about a complaints/improvement thread although that is what the General discussion thread seems to have degenerated into.
27-08-2012 12:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Woiiii Offline
Senior Poster

(27-08-2012 08:34 )bytor Wrote:  
(26-08-2012 19:18 )Woiiii Wrote:  I'm almost very certain if Clare Richards came on every night for the next 3 weeks, hours on end there would be no complaints.

Yes there would be-variety is the spice of life.

Not even. This forum is just incredibly biased. People aren't annoyed because Lolly and Lori are on all the time. They're annoyed because these girls are at BS instead of S66
27-08-2012 13:48
Thomas Halls Offline
Apprentice Poster

I have been writing Babestation for a week or so, and I have to say that I am not that impressed. It's mostly Lolly and Lori and they are not my type of girls to call. Charlie seems okay, but want a little more.bladewave
27-08-2012 14:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(27-08-2012 13:48 )Woiiii Wrote:  Not even. This forum is just incredibly biased. People aren't annoyed because Lolly and Lori are on all the time. They're annoyed because these girls are at BS instead of S66

what complete and utter rubbish to say that people are annoyed because the likes of lori and lolly are on bs and not on studio66. i have said several times ive nothing against lori, lolly etc, its just the amount of time theyre on screen that annoys me which is nothing to do with them. not just me that has said that.

yes i would be annoyed if clare richards was on every night for 3 weeks as it would be annoying and boring. as has been said variety is the spice of life and bs doesnt have variety at the moment. seems to be just the usual suspects and 1 or 2 other babes

Piper Niven Superfan
27-08-2012 15:31
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

Isnt clare richards in steps? Wink

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
27-08-2012 17:24
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(27-08-2012 15:31 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(27-08-2012 13:48 )Woiiii Wrote:  Not even. This forum is just incredibly biased. People aren't annoyed because Lolly and Lori are on all the time. They're annoyed because these girls are at BS instead of S66

i have said several times ive nothing against lori, lolly etc, its just the amount of time theyre on screen that annoys me which is nothing to do with them. not just me that has said that.

Why do you respond as if he was talking directly to you when clearly he wasn't Rolleyes

I know you post in EVERY thread but that doesn't mean every post is for you! I believe his post was for bytor....thats why he replied to him.

And yes rammy if lolly and lori were on elite you would have nothing but praise for them,just like the way you constantly post your moaning posts about babestations osgs when elites are just as bad if not worse Important

Your anti BS and pro elite and thats the end of it,you will never call it like you see it!!!

For the record elite is better than bs at moment IMO
Which is a shame as bs was putting on some great shows for a few months and now seems really restricted but then again when bs were doing great shows all you did was complain then too Surprised
(This post was last modified: 27-08-2012 18:20 by anchorman.)
27-08-2012 18:19
Woiiii Offline
Senior Poster

(27-08-2012 18:19 )babefinder Wrote:  
(27-08-2012 15:31 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  

i have said several times ive nothing against lori, lolly etc, its just the amount of time theyre on screen that annoys me which is nothing to do with them. not just me that has said that.

Why do you respond as if he was talking directly to you when clearly he wasn't Rolleyes

I know you post in EVERY thread but that doesn't mean every post is for you! I believe his post was for bytor....thats why he replied to him.

And yes rammy if lolly and lori were on elite you would have nothing but praise for them,just like the way you constantly post your moaning posts about babestations osgs when elites are just as bad if not worse Important

Your anti BS and pro elite and thats the end of it,you will never call it like you see it!!!

For the record elite is better than bs at moment IMO
Which is a shame as bs was putting on some great shows for a few months and now seems really restricted but then again when bs were doing great shows all you did was complain then too Surprised

Near perfect response mate. +1

And Rammy how can you say it's complete and utter rubbish that people are annoyed at Lolly and Lori for being on BS and not on S66. Certain posters on this forum have already proven that when girls move to certain channels they start to dislike them more. Look at the reaction in the Charlie O'Neal thread ffs from when she moved to BS.

You yourself have proven your opinions on girls change as soon as they move channels.
27-08-2012 18:44
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well said babefinder Smile First of all Rammy you do make some very good points however it's hard to ever get 100% behind you because you continue to defend that other channel which you are clearly a fanboy of. Threads and forums are merly opinions and thus cannot be dominated only by one persons's point of view. We need posters not some who try to come across as official spokesman.

I haven't really passed much comment on this channel recently because simply there hasn't really been a lot to talk about. Last night was slightly better for a change but Babestation has lost it's way recently after such a fantastic start to 2012 when we were getting proper 2 for 1's and even the occasional 3some.

On the point of Georgia since her return to this channel she has failed to match what went previous. Charlie O'Neil overall her performances have also bored me. Although Lori still continues to get her kit off her performances also have become rather restrictive. I haven't seen her do the hand thong in months now. Camilla well when she get's a good run out normally delivers a fairly decent show but unfortunately hasn't been getting the same screen time that she used to get.

All is not lost on this channel because overall I'd still say that it's still delivering the best shows but no way as good as it was a few months back. Babestation is fast approaching it's 10th Birthday so that's going to be a massive achievement as they have managed to survive when many others in the last 10 years haven't been as fortunate.
27-08-2012 18:46
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

ah the im a official spokesman of elite/studio66 scottishbloke comment again SadSadSad . the same can be said of you and babestation as your the same about babestation pretty much positive about it. besides how am i defending it when ive said recently its not the no1 babechannel at the moment and before that have said its been off form. rlc is no1 at moment for me with studio66 not far behind. so how is that being pro studio 66/elite. I THINK NOT!!!!!!!! annoyedannoyedannoyed

and ill say again if lolly was studio66 doesnt necessarily mean ill praise her, depends on what her show is like.

babestation must definately be off form/lost its way when someone like you, one of its biggest fans is being negative about it. hopefully its quiet spell will end soon as the babeshows need babestation firing on all cylinders

Piper Niven Superfan
27-08-2012 19:50
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(27-08-2012 19:50 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  rlc is no1 at moment for me with studio66 not far behind.

id agree with this girls like kandi on there are putting on some great shows at the minute and the camera work is a lot better... but tbf to Babestation a lot of stick is given to the girls when in all fairness the guys on the camera should be the ones to blame..

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
27-08-2012 19:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV