Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(13-08-2012 04:24 )oklahoma001 Wrote:  
(13-08-2012 03:31 )Woiiii Wrote:  Which way is the easiest, most simple and takes up the least time while also proving my point about how the older something is the more likely they're going to be more popular/bigger? Checking the post count.
More specifically you should be checking how many different users posted in that rather than post count. Which thread is more popular? The one with 10 posts made by the same person. Or the one with 10 posts made by 10 different people?

Now can anyone even remember what this discussion is about without checking back 2 pages? Something about politicians turned soccer players? Wink

nah was about some big event in london laugh agree last night was a good sunday night, capped off by both sasha and ainsley going nude

Piper Niven Superfan
13-08-2012 07:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(13-08-2012 03:31 )Woiiii Wrote:  Which way is the easiest, most simple and takes up the least time while also proving my point about how the older something is the more likely they're going to be more popular/bigger? Checking the post count.

Checking post count still doesn't prove anything except how many post were made.

I think you are confusing brand awareness with 'popularity'.
Certainly babestation as the oldest channel is probably the most well known, but that doesn't mean it's more popular or bigger than anyone else.

Anyhow, back to topic, I thought last night was OK, not as good as the Opening ceremony, the fireworks were spectacular, but too many 'old' stars from yesteryear ... oh no wait, wrong subject again .... Blush

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
13-08-2012 08:45
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(13-08-2012 03:31 )Woiiii Wrote:  That would be a decent argument if RLC were the continuation of anything or two groups coming together. But as far as I know that's not the case

RLC is the channel that replaced Bang Babes, and took on much of the behind the scenes staff and on screen talent when it did so.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
13-08-2012 10:37
Woiiii Offline
Senior Poster

This will be last post on the whole thing because I don't want to come off topic too much.

(13-08-2012 04:24 )oklahoma001 Wrote:  
More specifically you should be checking how many different users posted in that rather than post count. Which thread is more popular? The one with 10 posts made by the same person. Or the one with 10 posts made by 10 different people?

Now can anyone even remember what this discussion is about without checking back 2 pages? Something about politicians turned soccer players? Wink

That wouldn't be the easiest or fastest way. I agree it would be a better way but I feel like it would take too long.

(13-08-2012 08:45 )munch1917 Wrote:  

Checking post count still doesn't prove anything except how many post were made.

I think you are confusing brand awareness with 'popularity'.
Certainly babestation as the oldest channel is probably the most well known, but that doesn't mean it's more popular or bigger than anyone else.

Anyhow, back to topic, I thought last night was OK, not as good as the Opening ceremony, the fireworks were spectacular, but too many 'old' stars from yesteryear ... oh no wait, wrong subject again .... Blush

Wouldn't it being well known = it being the biggest? The original question asked by KerrAvon was what makes BS bigger than RLC/Studio 66. You and I both agree it's the most well known. The more well known something is the bigger it is, No? I would ask for your opinion here but like I said at the start This would be my last post on the matter and me asking for your opinion would prolong things.

(13-08-2012 10:37 )iloveMegan Wrote:  
(13-08-2012 03:31 )Woiiii Wrote:  That would be a decent argument if RLC were the continuation of anything or two groups coming together. But as far as I know that's not the case

RLC is the channel that replaced Bang Babes, and took on much of the behind the scenes staff and on screen talent when it did so.

Fair enough
13-08-2012 15:16
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Looks like the phones are working tonight, as Jayde and Alexandra just had another phone given to them even though it wasn't broken, and they are now option 4!

I guess the moment on Thursday morning was just a one off then? A fluke of sorts?

That still doens't answer the question as to why they didn't just swap phones last week...
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2012 00:05 by mrmann.)
13-08-2012 23:57
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

One girl now covering four channels and its the boring one Rolleyes

I wonder what the other six girls are doing Wink

Funny the same thing happened last night too laugh
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2012 04:21 by anchorman.)
14-08-2012 04:19
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

(14-08-2012 04:19 )babefinder Wrote:  One girl now covering four channels and its the boring one Rolleyes
I wonder what the other six girls are doing Wink
Funny the same thing happened last night too laugh

Why don't you give her a bell,you might exite her with your scintallating conversationBig Laugh
14-08-2012 04:28
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

You trying to make elite money again Rolleyes

No need ainsley is back Wink
14-08-2012 04:31
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

(14-08-2012 04:31 )babefinder Wrote:  You trying to make elite money again Rolleyes
No need ainsley is back Wink

Nice Onelaugh
But I think there doing alright by themselves,as the epg states-The UK's Premier live interactive chat show.
Speaks for itself really!!!!!!!
14-08-2012 04:39
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(14-08-2012 04:39 )the truth Wrote:  Nice Onelaugh
But I think there doing alright by themselves,as the epg states-The UK's Premier live interactive chat show.
Speaks for itself really!!!!!!!
Good way of changing the subject Rolleyes

The last hour and a half was covered by just one girl on four channels......UKs premier chat show is abit much seen as all the other channels at least have their girls finish at the right time!!!!!!!
14-08-2012 05:37