Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

camelot Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
where's Eva Rose today? Has she left as well? I hope not.
09-08-2012 17:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

(09-08-2012 13:49 )mr mystery Wrote:  STD 66
Am I the only one that can't read this without a smirk? There has to be a better nickname without any relation to gonorrhea.Wink
09-08-2012 17:05
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(09-08-2012 17:01 )camelot Wrote:  where's Eva Rose today? Has she left as well? I hope not.

Eva's most likely not well or had something happen at the last minute which has meant she's had to cancel.

Cant wait to see Paige Turnah and Beckiie tonight

Piper Niven Superfan
09-08-2012 17:58
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

Dont know whos who on this channel these days.Sad

Im like marmite.
09-08-2012 22:18
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

well look at the schedule then Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
10-08-2012 00:12
robwon Offline
Senior Poster

(09-08-2012 13:16 )Wazo Wrote:  All the above is down to personal opinion i would rather watch someone like Ashley than someone like Lori throwing themselves across a bed which i dont find sexy or a turn on at all but thats my personal opinion.
Just like People who like Feet they would love for the girls to show them but for the rest of us we would find that boring because its not to our taste
The outfits or the sets why is it always the Girls or producers fault if there not on a set you want them to be on if you want to see them on a certain set that badly phone in an ask the girl or tweet them the day before an ask them if they could use a certain set or wear a certain outfit they aren't mind readers at the end of the day
I know someone who gets off on girls wearing Catsuits an would quite happily watch a girl in a cat-suit all night while others would find it boring its all down to personal taste again with what outfits the girls wear on a certain night.
Also the girls/Producers will know exactly what type of shows an sets an outfits generate the most calls for them from there fan-base by there Call-Stats
All of the above that you mentioned could be said about any channel or any model thought the year though.

I hear what your saying ,it is a matter of opinion but one that im not alone in sharing. Its why variety is the answer , theres more than enough time for the girls to cover most fetishes, sets and outfits within the rules in a single night . These shows are a form of adult entertainment and although im not really a Lori fanatic I do appreciate her effort more than Ashley who is gorgeous but makes a motion picture look like a screenshot.Lets not pretend that these girls dont know what men like and want to see , they are all too familiar and the same goes for management .
10-08-2012 00:15
towny Offline
Senior Poster

^
Ashley always sounds and acts like she's been mildly sedated, which I hear some men quite like. Cool
10-08-2012 15:44
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

an international lineup last night. sophia k and caty from scotland, sophia lares from trinidad, ally lou and nicki from england and abbee kimberly who is also english but has spanish and maritius heritage

Piper Niven Superfan
11-08-2012 09:53
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

^^^ Wow, I guess Jamie's plan for world domination by rebranding is really taking shape now Important

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
11-08-2012 10:58
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(11-08-2012 09:53 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  an international lineup last night. sophia k and caty from scotland, sophia lares from trinidad, ally lou and nicki from england and abbee kimberly who is also english but has spanish and maritius heritage

So that's five British girls out of six. Very international Wink

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
11-08-2012 12:49