Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite isnt good anymore
(08-08-2012 23:32 )mr mystery Wrote:  Can you tell me were in Ofcom's "old rules" it states that the cupped hand thong could be used ?, if i remember correctly Lori used to use the cupped hand thong when she worked STD 66/Elite and STD 66 was found "in breach" for doing so
The same goes for the see through knickers mentioned in a previous post that the girls used to wear , i've never seen it mentioned anywhere myself that they could , in fact the Asian babes were found in breach for wearing flesh coloured knickers a few years ago , so i can't see that Ofcom allowed the girls to wear see through knickers in 2009/2010 but found Asian babes in breach for wearing flesh coloured knickers at around that time , so if anyway can give me a link to were it was stated in Ofcom's rule's "in the good old days" that girls could wear see through knickers and use the "cupped hand thong" then please do so . I just think that nobody complained about the see through knickers or the cupped hand thong for a good while so channels use to use both methods until people started complaining to Ofcom , Bangbabes "allegedly" complained about Lori using the cupped hand thong .

I'm certainly not going to trawl through paragraphs of Ofcom rules, I'll never get those minutes or hours back in my life laugh. But you've made a valid point that the rules may already have been there.

But whether the rules were there or not, Ofcom are now enforcing them a lot more than they did in the 'good old days'. Which in my eyes pretty much amounts to the same thing as a rule change.
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2012 00:13 by KerrAvon.)
09-08-2012 00:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
robwon Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
The rule changes arent completely responsible for poor shows. Its not ofcom making the girls wear stockings all the time or telling them to stay in boring positions all night . It has to be a mixture of management and the girls making these decisions . There dont seem to be any rules against the bathtub,shower,dancing,foot fetish or oil shows as demonstrated by certain girls on occasion.
09-08-2012 12:50
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(09-08-2012 12:50 )robwon Wrote:  The rule changes arent completely responsible for poor shows. Its not ofcom making the girls wear stockings all the time or telling them to stay in boring positions all night . It has to be a mixture of management and the girls making these decisions . There dont seem to be any rules against the bathtub,shower,dancing,foot fetish or oil shows as demonstrated by certain girls on occasion.

All the above is down to personal opinion i would rather watch someone like Ashley than someone like Lori throwing themselves across a bed which i dont find sexy or a turn on at all but thats my personal opinion.

Just like People who like Feet they would love for the girls to show them but for the rest of us we would find that boring because its not to our taste

The outfits or the sets why is it always the Girls or producers fault if there not on a set you want them to be on if you want to see them on a certain set that badly phone in an ask the girl or tweet them the day before an ask them if they could use a certain set or wear a certain outfit they aren't mind readers at the end of the day

I know someone who gets off on girls wearing Catsuits an would quite happily watch a girl in a cat-suit all night while others would find it boring its all down to personal taste again with what outfits the girls wear on a certain night.

Also the girls/Producers will know exactly what type of shows an sets an outfits generate the most calls for them from there fan-base by there Call-Stats

All of the above that you mentioned could be said about any channel or any model thought the year though.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2012 13:36 by Wazo.)
09-08-2012 13:16
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(09-08-2012 12:50 )robwon Wrote:  The rule changes arent completely responsible for poor shows. Its not ofcom making the girls wear stockings all the time or telling them to stay in boring positions all night . It has to be a mixture of management and the girls making these decisions . There dont seem to be any rules against the bathtub,shower,dancing,foot fetish or oil shows as demonstrated by certain girls on occasion.

Accepted. I think the Ofcom discussion was only in response to why babes can't do some of the more risky stuff from back in the day.
09-08-2012 13:21
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(09-08-2012 00:12 )KerrAvon Wrote:  
(08-08-2012 23:32 )mr mystery Wrote:  Can you tell me were in Ofcom's "old rules" it states that the cupped hand thong could be used ?, if i remember correctly Lori used to use the cupped hand thong when she worked STD 66/Elite and STD 66 was found "in breach" for doing so
The same goes for the see through knickers mentioned in a previous post that the girls used to wear , i've never seen it mentioned anywhere myself that they could , in fact the Asian babes were found in breach for wearing flesh coloured knickers a few years ago , so i can't see that Ofcom allowed the girls to wear see through knickers in 2009/2010 but found Asian babes in breach for wearing flesh coloured knickers at around that time , so if anyway can give me a link to were it was stated in Ofcom's rule's "in the good old days" that girls could wear see through knickers and use the "cupped hand thong" then please do so . I just think that nobody complained about the see through knickers or the cupped hand thong for a good while so channels use to use both methods until people started complaining to Ofcom , Bangbabes "allegedly" complained about Lori using the cupped hand thong .

I'm certainly not going to trawl through paragraphs of Ofcom rules, I'll never get those minutes or hours back in my life laugh. But you've made a valid point that the rules may already have been there.

But whether the rules were there or not, Ofcom are now enforcing them a lot more than they did in the 'good old days'. Which in my eyes pretty much amounts to the same thing as a rule change.

I was assuming you had already gone through Ofcom's "old" rules and had seen it mentioned somewhere that the cupped hand thong was once allowed by Ofcom, hence why i thought you made the claim that banning the cupped hand thong was among the biggest rule changes , so i was asking were i could find this old rule allowing the cupped hand , i'm not saying there was never a rule that did allow the cupped hand to be used by the way or that there wasn't one ,but i was/am unaware that there was one.

You also mention in another post that any action that shows vaginal lips is now not allowed , so pulling panties so tight is another widespread "good old days practice" that is no more , well this wasn't to my knowledge allowed in the good old days Ofcom rules either as many channels were found in breach for doing this and were given fines even before the rules got changed in 2010 such as Bangbabes, Asian babes, and various Cellcast channels, so Ofcom were enforcing the rules back then and dishing out fines and in breach rulings, but back then the channels didn't seem to bother as much about fines or being found in breach, maybe the channels had more money in those days to pay the fines or weren't so scared of Ofcom ? .

I'm not sure the official rules concerning what STD 66 now as to adhere to in 2012 compared to 2009/2010 are that much different other than the times that the girls can get officially topless and non full frontal naked.
Some of the girls were using the cupped hand thong technique well after the rules got changed in 2010 and were found in breach , Storm , RLC/Playboy and Elite (i think) were just some of the channels that were found in breach .

The Ofcom new rules/rule changes thing just seems to get used to often by fans of various channels/girls and by some girls/channel reps themselves to explain why the channels are not so entertaining (not specifically aimed at STD 66/ Elite) and in a some cases Ofcom rules are definitely not to blame
I think the main rule change came about in late 2007 or early 2008 when pussy rubbing was outlawed .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2012 14:24 by mr mystery.)
09-08-2012 13:49
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(09-08-2012 13:49 )mr mystery Wrote:  I was assuming you had already gone through Ofcom's "old" rules and had seen it mentioned somewhere that the cupped hand thong was once allowed by Ofcom, hence why i thought you made the claim that banning the cupped hand thong was among the biggest rule changes , so i was asking were i could find this old rule allowing the cupped hand , i'm not saying there was never a rule that did allow the cupped hand to be used by the way or that there wasn't one ,but i was/am unaware that there was one.

Why are you being so pedantic?
As I am sure you are only too aware, there was never a written rule stating that the 'hand-thong' was acceptable, however, there was a rule-change that explicitly outlawed it.
(if you want to be so petty, I think the actual rule outlawed rubbing or continued touching of the genitals, so technically the hand-thong was OK as long as the girl didn't physically touch her pussy while doing it, and for some time, many girls did just use their hand as a 'shield' instead)

There have been other changes such as the restriction on use of fluids. I believe the new regulation is that fluids cannot be used in such a way as to simulate seminal fluid, which pretty much oulaws the use of lotion, and led to oil not being used for a while, although it doesn't explicitly disallow oil.
That doesn't mean there was previously a rule saying that 'pretend spunk' was permitted.

Also 2-4-1's are pretty much outlawed now. I forget the exact way the ruling is worded, but as with most of these things, it's done in such a way that it is open to interpretation, it doesn't explicitly say 2 girls aren't allowed on screen together, or can't touch each other, but it's said in such a way that most channels won't take the risk at the moment.

It's not just rule changes that impact the shows, it's also the enforcement of those rules. In recent years, Ofcom has increasingly had an agenda against the channels, which has led to stricter enforcement, which in turn has meant the channels have had to more carefully regulate their output to avoid punishment.
Certainly that can be used as an excuse at times, but I think we can all tell the difference between a restricted performance and a plain lazy one.

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
09-08-2012 14:16
mr mystery Away

(09-08-2012 14:16 )munch1917 Wrote:  Why are you being so pedantic?
As I am sure you are only too aware, there was never a written rule stating that the 'hand-thong' was acceptable, however, there was a rule-change that explicitly outlawed it.
(if you want to be so petty, I think the actual rule outlawed rubbing or continued touching of the genitals, so technically the hand-thong was OK as long as the girl didn't physically touch her pussy while doing it, and for some time, many girls did just use their hand as a 'shield' instead)

There have been other changes such as the restriction on use of fluids. I believe the new regulation is that fluids cannot be used in such a way as to simulate seminal fluid, which pretty much oulaws the use of lotion, and led to oil not being used for a while, although it doesn't explicitly disallow oil.
That doesn't mean there was previously a rule saying that 'pretend spunk' was permitted.

Also 2-4-1's are pretty much outlawed now. I forget the exact way the ruling is worded, but as with most of these things, it's done in such a way that it is open to interpretation, it doesn't explicitly say 2 girls aren't allowed on screen together, or can't touch each other, but it's said in such a way that most channels won't take the risk at the moment.

It's not just rule changes that impact the shows, it's also the enforcement of those rules. In recent years, Ofcom has increasingly had an agenda against the channels, which has led to stricter enforcement, which in turn has meant the channels have had to more carefully regulate their output to avoid punishment.
Certainly that can be used as an excuse at times, but I think we can all tell the difference between a restricted performance and a plain lazy one.

I ain't got a clue what pedantic means or why you want to know and i was not intentionally being petty, also i am not aware if there was or wasn't rules that allowed the cupped hand thong to be used before the rule changes, that's why i was asking questions about this in my post after seeing what KerrAvon had said in his post were he what i had said about the new rules and was asking if there was once such a rule allowing this cupped hand thong stuff that i was unaware of , like i said i assumed wrongly that he may have seen this rule after reading his post and was surprised that he said it was among the biggest rule changes .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2012 21:12 by mr mystery.)
09-08-2012 14:38
mr mystery Away

(09-08-2012 14:16 )munch1917 Wrote:  
(09-08-2012 13:49 )mr mystery Wrote:  ...

Ofcom say this concerning girls on the babe channels using oil, fluids/liquids "at no time broadcast shots of presenters using liquids of a sort in a way which suggests the liquid is ejaculate", that statement is word for word what is written on Ofcom's website .
just thought i would be pedantic and quote Ofcom's exact wording of the use of fluids (if you also want to be petty)

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2012 15:57 by mr mystery.)
09-08-2012 15:01
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

(09-08-2012 14:38 )mr mystery Wrote:  I ain't got a clue what pedantic means or why you want to know , and i am not aware if there was or was not rules that allowed the cupped hand thong to be used before the rule changes, that's why i was asking questions about this in my original post asking KerrAvon if there was once such a rule allowing this that i was unaware of , like i said i assumed wrongly that he may have seen this rule .

Pedantic means being very careful and strict about exact meanings and facts
If thats wrong Oxford dictionary is going down in my list of enemiesBounce
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2012 15:06 by dan g 27.)
09-08-2012 15:06
mr mystery Away

(09-08-2012 15:06 )dan g 27 Wrote:  Pedantic means being very careful and strict about exact meanings and facts
If thats wrong Oxford dictionary is going down in my list of enemiesBounce

Well if thats the meaning of Pedantic i hadn't realised i was being this, but if munch1917 thinks i was and wants to know why then i suppose it could be that i'm being subconsciously pedantic about the exact meanings/rules that people mention in posts because i have been accused on this forum in another section of posting slanderous comments that were not based on fact , i was also told that the mods would be asked to remove my non pedantic posts.(not exact words) so maybe it stems from this or maybe i'm just curious as to were members get their info from concerning the rule changes that i can't find anything about so ask questions..
So maybe everyone should try and make pedantic posts and not just me lol .

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2012 20:09 by mr mystery.)
09-08-2012 15:23