babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
You are entitled to an opinion but at the same time you have to be realistic and you can't expect a business to cater to your whims and desires if you do not financially support the business. It is like me complaining about all the ads on my local radio station spoiling the show when the reality is if it was not for those ads there would not even be a radio station.
02-08-2012 09:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
-PJ- Offline
Posting Machine

(02-08-2012 09:04 )rj242 Wrote:  The usual whining about OSG's, shared beds and mic girls etc is getting tiresome. The channels use some or all of these things in an attempt to make a profit. Putting on shows that someone can watch for hours is not a priority - their priority is to find ways to encourage people to spend money. A person who merely watches all night does not contribute anything to the channels, and coming on here praising the channel in the morning is not going to pay the bills. I don't understand what part of this concept some of you seem to have such a hard time grasping.

I'm sure the OSG's would discourage some people to call the show, I certainly wouldn't call if I knew that I wouldn't be able to see the girl because of an annoying video advertisement.
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2012 12:25 by -PJ-.)
02-08-2012 12:21
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

(02-08-2012 04:59 )Woiiii Wrote:  
(02-08-2012 01:17 )dogman Wrote:  Well all I can is this as I watch Charlie now,stuck on a bed with Gracie,like every night on this Channel no sets no real movement,Megan or some other girl trying to flog the same old shite,as regards Pictures and Extreme,thats why its a Apocalypse,which I find sad,as it would not that much to make it a whole lot better.

And how long was she stuck on the bed with Gracie for? I don't see any comments on the oil show she put on.

You can't pick out specific moments in the show to try and justify an argument. Every issue BS has is hyped up by people on here and it is ridiculous.

People constantly complaining about OSG's (Which I agree could be better/smaller) like it's this massive issue. Minor issues like OSG's, sets used as an argument for why it's a bad thing when a girl moves there. It's crazy.
You may think sets are a minor issue,but I dont,a decent set goes hand in hand with the kind of performance a girl can put on,and in that way encourage people to call,stuck on the same bed,set, night in night out,doing the same old thing certainly dont encourage me to call.And as an example look at the last few shows Charlie done for Elite,and look at the show on B/S last night,cos what you had last night,is what you are going to get every night she is on from now on,no wonder she didnt look to happy.

Age is a state of mind.
02-08-2012 14:33
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

(02-08-2012 09:04 )rj242 Wrote:  The channels use some or all of these things in an attempt to make a profit. Putting on shows that someone can watch for hours is not a priority - their priority is to find ways to encourage people to spend money. A person who merely watches all night does not contribute anything to the channels, and coming on here praising the channel in the morning is not going to pay the bills. I don't understand what part of this concept some of you seem to have such a hard time grasping.
I think you forgot what forum your on.Tongue Of course there will be whining about OSG's and interruptions because this forum isn't really made up of your average viewer. Those that have found this place stick around because they are fans of the shows and do indeed watch hours on end(or used to anyway). So, complaints about what we find irritating on these shows should be expected. The argument can always be made "if you dont call you have no say". However, since it's become "seen 1 show seen'em all" coupled together with things that annoy the viewer(potential callers) it may not entice others to phone in. Hence both arguments are valid. "I don't understand what part of this concept some of you seem to have such a hard time grasping." Big Grin
02-08-2012 17:21
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

(02-08-2012 12:21 )-PJ- Wrote:  I'm sure the OSG's would discourage some people to call the show, I certainly wouldn't call if I knew that I wouldn't be able to see the girl because of an annoying video advertisement.

You are never going to be able to please everybody. At the end of the day it boils down to which business model will generate more profit:

a) one girl on an uncluttered screen, with no interruptions or
b) multiple girls onscreen with ads for ancillary services
02-08-2012 18:41
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(02-08-2012 09:04 )rj242 Wrote:  The channels use some or all of these things in an attempt to make a profit. Putting on shows that someone can watch for hours is not a priority - their priority is to find ways to encourage people to spend money. A person who merely watches all night does not contribute anything to the channels, and coming on here praising the channel in the morning is not going to pay the bills. I don't understand what part of this concept some of you seem to have such a hard time grasping.

Yes, we know this, we're not stupid. Sometimes, if somethings annoying you, a bit of a moan makes you feel better. It's not a crime.

(02-08-2012 09:04 )rj242 Wrote:  The usual whining about OSG's, shared beds and mic girls etc is getting tiresome.

Almost as tiresome as people who only seem to come on here to pick other peoples posts to bits.
02-08-2012 23:14
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

What's the point in having the glass chair sessions again if we can't see the woman in the chair??? bladewave

The cameraman tonight is way too nervous, and wouldn't even show Chelsea in the chair for most of the short session.
03-08-2012 03:23
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yeah saw that and agree, for me last night was back to business as usual at babestation, dominated by the usual suspects, last night geri, priya and lori

Piper Niven Superfan
03-08-2012 08:43
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

(03-08-2012 08:43 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yeah saw that and agree, for me last night was back to business as usual at babestation, dominated by the usual suspects, last night geri, priya and lori

The business as usual of maximising profit I guess. BS must have the stats to prove 'the usual suspects' can make the most money over longer sustained screen time than others. The other girls could even be classed as break cover, but paid well enough to make it worth their while.
03-08-2012 09:47
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

point taken kerravon, can see where your coming from, but think all babes should get equal screentime rather than just some

Piper Niven Superfan
03-08-2012 10:20

Click here to watch Babestation TV